blacks looted/''brawled'' even if a black was NOT killed

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..the blacks did that crap even when there was no black deaths...DOZENS of blacks looting--not just 1 or 2 or 5 = destructive culture
...which just adds more proof
..most of the mob robs and brawls are blacks

etc many links

libs will say you are wrong

according to them the looters are all white supremacists in blackface

I'm still concerned about the high number of young Honkies involved in the George Floyd Riots, including that boy who pinched breaking the windows of a police cruiser.

These riots are by no means "all-black " affairs.

These young honkies have no respect for their own culture, which has no place for looting. Maybe its time to designate a White History Month for the Government schools? Children of all races could learn about the Great Crackers throughout history starting right with Almighty God into the present day

I'm still concerned about the high number of young Honkies involved in the George Floyd Riots, including that boy who pinched breaking the windows of a police cruiser.

These young honkies have no respect for their own culture, which has no place for looting. Maybe its time to designate a White History Month for the Government schools? Children of all races could learn about the Great Crackers throughout history starting right with Almighty God into the present day
Absolutely. ANTIFA were minion in these riots. These riots were definitely a multi cultural affair. However...the VAST majority of looters were black from the videos I have seen. Which makes sense because they are dirt poor.
Comically enough I did see a couple vids of primarily white groups looting...Vans...and a vape shop. Those were all white kids.

..the blacks did that crap even when there was no black deaths...DOZENS of blacks looting--not just 1 or 2 or 5 = destructive culture
...which just adds more proof
..most of the mob robs and brawls are blacks

etc many links

nope----mob mentality is a potential for the human brain-------it is a matter of defective group ethos---
not determined by "race" -----but by just that----
group ethos. In this case the ethos of the group that
calls itself "black" ----not "people of color"-----today----japanese people are called "people of color"---but an electrical blackout does not instigate
rioting and looting and people who call themselves
"japanese american"

Absolutely. ANTIFA were minion in these riots. These riots were definitely a multi cultural affair. However...the VAST majority of looters were black from the videos I have seen. Which makes sense because they are dirt poor.
Comically enough I did see a couple vids of primarily white groups looting...Vans...and a vape shop. Those were all white kids.

Which makes sense given the prevalence of joggers in their communities, who were let free from their prisons by democrats.

Forum List

Back