Common Sense Question: What if Floyd Would Have Just Cooperated With Police?"

According to the coroner, he died of a heart attack. He probably didn't have that much time left anyway.
I wonder what drugs were in his system? Why was he so violent? I'm curious if he was on PCP or some other hard drugs?

According to the coroner, he died of a heart attack. He probably didn't have that much time left anyway.
I wonder what drugs were in his system? Why was he so violent? I'm curious if he was on PCP or some other hard drugs?

Most people who go "hands on" with cops are drug or alcohol affected. You have to have severely impaired judgement to think that fighting with police is going to end well for you.

Most people who go "hands on" with cops are drug or alcohol affected. You have to have severely impaired judgement to think that fighting with police is going to end well for you.
Exactly. The police must protect themselves and society from common criminals who are violent and drugged to the gills.

The question is (I think), how did he end up on the ground? There is video of him tripping while being pulled along with his hands cuffed behind his back, and then there is a gap in the video, and the next thing we see is him being pinned by the neck, on the ground. What happened in the interim? Did he violently resist arrest, or was he still on the ground because he tripped?

The question is (I think), how did he end up on the ground? There is video of him tripping while being pulled along with his hands cuffed behind his back, and then there is a gap in the video, and the next thing we see is him being pinned by the neck, on the ground. What happened in the interim? Did he violently resist arrest, or was he still on the ground because he tripped?

if he resisted, & there is no indication that he did - then it was over & for a full 7 minutes he was compliant. when the resistance ends, so do the measures taken to stop the resistance. that' didn't happen & there was an additional 2 minutes when mr floyd, after cring for his mother - laid speechless & completely motionless.

dead.

the pig on his neck & the other 2 on his back CONtinued to 'restrain' him for 2 minutes. btw - if he was violent AT ALL - then those 4 cops would have hog tied him to restrain him.

none of that happened, because what happened was america & the rest of the world witnessed a snuff film.

He would still be alive today. If you act like an idiot when police bare arresting you for a violation of the law then you can expect them to use forceful measures to subdue you and your violent behavior.
Then none of this would have happened.

This is pretty telling...we can see him dropping a baggy of white powder. We can also seem the cops having some pretty severe issues with him in the back of the cruiser. He had a preexisting heart condition, was on narcotics, and was being combative. He had a heart attack.

In other words the OP wants to know how fast one can fall to their knees when confronted by authority. Damn glad the Founders were not such cowards.

Still looking for that resistance. It's low key Bigfoot. It's there...supposedly, well maybe, uhhh not quite.

This is pretty telling...we can see him dropping a baggy of white powder. We can also seem the cops having some pretty severe issues with him in the back of the cruiser. He had a preexisting heart condition, was on narcotics, and was being combative. He had a heart attack.

I didn't see him drop anything, but I seen the cop stoop and pick something up and put it in his pocket.

I didn't see him drop anything, but I seen the cop stoop and pick something up and put it in his pocket.
Of course you didn't ya silly wench.

He would still be alive today. If you act like an idiot when police bare arresting you for a violation of the law then you can expect them to use forceful measures to subdue you and your violent behavior.
How violent could he possibly be while cuffed, face down, oh and without a pulse?

In my opinion, for those who need the restraint, cops should start carrying cuffs that go on a person's feet and a dog funnel to go around their neck.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Commonsense question. What would have happened if the officer had not put his knee around Floyd's throat. He would still be alive. There was no cause for it.

They would have most likely killed someone else in a day or two.

Exactly. The police must protect themselves and society from common criminals who are violent and drugged to the gills.

The police do not have the right to endanger other lives. You accept what the fascists tell you with no questions asked.

Forum List

Back