Blacks for Trump

Probably not going to be a majority in 2020, but the percentage will increase over 2016. Note the enthusiasm from this seed group of young folks:

No, it probably won't.

Blacks for Trump makes about as much sense as "Chickens for Colonel Sanders"
After Obama ignored them for 8 years, Blacks are saying "White not vote for the White guy who is actually doing something for us?"

You guys really are living in an alternative universe, aren't you?

Trump had nothing to do with it.

How could he when all he does is play the victim card and whine about Democrats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like you're whining now?

You can deny Trumps accomplishments all you want. The people that work for a living know better.

I’m not the president. Im doing my job.
Perhaps you should shut the fuck up and do yours.

No, it probably won't.

Donald J. Trump received 50% more African American votes than Romney and fully TWICE as many as McCain.

A lot of black leaders are behind the Trumpster. Don King, Mike Tyson, Kanye, Tiger Woods, WWE Superstar Virgil, Dennis Rodman are Trump guys.
Don King, Mike Tyson, Kanye West, a wrestler, Dennis Rodman. Now there is a distinguished group of African Americans! They sort of role models every Black family can point to with pride.

If these folks are behind Trump, everyone should just glance at the floor and nod. Of course they are.
Not everyone can do like progressives and be on welfare or live at home.

Shut up Mike.
You are an idiot.

You type that from your basement?

Of course he didnt post it from his basement.
That would imply he actually had his own home and didnt still live with the rents.

Donald J. Trump received 50% more African American votes than Romney and fully TWICE as many as McCain.

A lot of black leaders are behind the Trumpster. Don King, Mike Tyson, Kanye, Tiger Woods, WWE Superstar Virgil, Dennis Rodman are Trump guys.
Don King, Mike Tyson, Kanye West, a wrestler, Dennis Rodman. Now there is a distinguished group of African Americans! They sort of role models every Black family can point to with pride.

If these folks are behind Trump, everyone should just glance at the floor and nod. Of course they are.

Shut up Mike.
You are an idiot.

Nope. I’m at work.

Some of us have to work on Saturdays.
Not that you would know anything about that.

So you work in retail eh?

Shut up Mike.
You are an idiot.

That would imply he actually had his own home and didnt still live with the rents.

d04a047b1eb8b6b575f75a04afc3e51f.jpg

Probably not going to be a majority in 2020, but the percentage will increase over 2016. Note the enthusiasm from this seed group of young folks:

No, it probably won't.

Well he has certainly done more for them than the democrats have. The only thing the democrats have ever really done for them except for lip service and patronizing is keep them down and hold them back.

What has trump done for black people?
Be specific.

Lowest black unemployment in our history for starters.

Shut up Mike.
You are an idiot.

d04a047b1eb8b6b575f75a04afc3e51f.jpg

Ya gonna report me?

Shut up Mike.
You are an idiot.

Nope. I’m at work.

Read my previous post.

Once you have read it, write it down on a piece of paper and shove it up your ass.

Shut up Mike.
You are an idiot.

Nope. I’m at work.

Read my previous post.

Once you have read it, write it down on a piece of paper and shove it up your ass.

And what previous post would address my statement?

Be specific.

Best black employment ever.

Black vs white wage gap shrinking.

Respect over pandering

How could he when all he does is play the victim card and whine about Democrats?

Hard at work huh lair?

If hard at work means hard at work filling up the trashcan next to his computer with lotion soaked tissues yeah......

Be specific.

Best black employment ever.

Black vs white wage gap shrinking.

Respect over pandering

Hard at work huh lair?

Thought you had me on ignore.

e6ed0d9058880dd87190c1149c5abb79.jpg

No, it probably won't.

Because blacks LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fatherless households, public school and public housing. You democrats know whats best

No, it probably won't.

Well he has certainly done more for them than the democrats have. The only thing the democrats have ever really done for them except for lip service and patronizing is keep them down and hold them back.

Be specific.

Jobs and self respect for starters. Is that specific enough?
Freebies, pity and handouts just can never substitute for getting someone up onto their own two feet.

No, it probably won't.

Millionaires. Ok.

No, it probably won't.

Makes sense. Everyone you listed is certifiably insane.

Forum List

Back