Hunter Biden’s $83K per Month Burisma Salary Raises Questions Democrats say...IMPEACH TRUMP!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
The Democrats are desperate to push the IMPEACH agenda because they know they have already lost the 2020 Presidential election.

The real issue from Ukraine is Joe Biden!

Hunter Biden’s $83K per Month Burisma Salary Raises Questions About Role

The hefty salary that Hunter Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son, drew while serving on the board of directors of a Ukrainian oil and gas giant is raising questions not only about his role with the company, but also if he profited from his father’s political influence.

The younger Biden, who has a history of getting rich from entities tied to his father, is at the center of controversy after President Donald Trump suggested the Ukrainian government look into his business dealings in the country. Although the former vice president has attempted to paint the issue as an abuse of power on Trump’s part, many have noted the unanswered questions surrounding his son’s tenure at Burisma points to serious conflict of interests, if not outright corruption.

Hunter Biden's $83K per Month Burisma Salary Raises Questions on Role

Loonie Lefties, before you desperately attack the source, prove my FACTS wrong!

Pretty legit question.

What was his benefit to the company to justify that kind of cash.

How did he generate the revenue to pay for his position.

Very legitimate question and I have yet to see anything remotely close to a reasonable answer.

Pretty legit question.

What was his benefit to the company to justify that kind of cash.

How did he generate the revenue to pay for his position.

Very legitimate question and I have yet to see anything remotely close to a reasonable answer.

Nor will you.
Nor will any of us.
But we'll hear some very creative lies.

The GOP should subpoena Hunter Biden's tax returns since 2000 so we can see if there was a significant change before and after daddy was VP

The Democrats are desperate to push the IMPEACH agenda because they know they have already lost the 2020 Presidential election.

The hefty salary that Hunter Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son, drew while serving on the board of directors of a Ukrainian oil and gas giant is raising questions not only about his role with the company, but also if he profited from his father’s political influence.

The younger Biden, who has a history of getting rich from entities tied to his father, is at the center of controversy after President Donald Trump suggested the Ukrainian government look into his business dealings in the country. Although the former vice president has attempted to paint the issue as an abuse of power on Trump’s part, many have noted the unanswered questions surrounding his son’s tenure at Burisma points to serious conflict of interests, if not outright corruption.

You have to post some facts first.

The Ukrainian energy company was clearly buying access to VP Biden. There is no other explanation, Hunter Biden is a drug addled loser who's knowledge of the energy business begins and ends with 5 hour energy drinks.

Once again you are happy to prove me right. Thank you!

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg
Still waiting for facts.

Find any yet?

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg
Still waiting for facts.

Find any yet?

Its really up to the Biden Family to produce the facts, crep.

I don't know how the younger Biden, a confirmed Coke Head with no energy industry or Ukrainian background is worth a million a year.

Maybe he is, but its really up; to the Bidens to prove their case, not Mr. Trump or the Republican Party.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg
Still waiting for facts.

Find any yet?

More FACTS

NYT Confirms Hunter Biden Bank of China Deal, Leaves Out Key Details
by REBECCA MANSOUR 21 May 2019

A Tuesday New York Times article confirms revelations in Peter Schweizer’s bestselling book Secret Empires regarding the $1.5 billion deal Hunter Biden’s private equity firm secured from the state-owned Bank of China while his father was vice president; however, the Times omits key details that call into question statements made by Biden’s associates about the foreign financial deals engulfing his father’s 2020 presidential campaign in scandal.

The Times’ article focuses on criticism of President Trump’s call for an investigation into the financial deals Hunter Biden’s firm secured in Ukraine and China while his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, was negotiating U.S. foreign policy with those countries. However, the article does at least acknowledge that the deals occurred.

Hunter Biden is just an ice crystal on the tip of the iceberg.

There's a little matter of $1.8 billion of Murican money that went to a Ukrainian bankster, that just went *POOF* into thin air.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg
Still waiting for facts.

Find any yet?

Its really up to the Biden Family to produce the facts, crep.

I don't know how the younger Biden, a confirmed Coke Head with no energy industry or Ukrainian background is worth a million a year.

Maybe he is, but its really up; to the Bidens to prove their case, not Mr. Trump or the Republican Party.
No, they don't. You wanna make accusations you need some facts to back it up.

abraham-lincoln-S.jpg
Still waiting for facts.

Find any yet?

More FACTS

by REBECCA MANSOUR 21 May 2019

A Tuesday New York Times article confirms revelations in Peter Schweizer’s bestselling book Secret Empires regarding the $1.5 billion deal Hunter Biden’s private equity firm secured from the state-owned Bank of China while his father was vice president; however, the Times omits key details that call into question statements made by Biden’s associates about the foreign financial deals engulfing his father’s 2020 presidential campaign in scandal.

The Times’ article focuses on criticism of President Trump’s call for an investigation into the financial deals Hunter Biden’s firm secured in Ukraine and China while his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, was negotiating U.S. foreign policy with those countries. However, the article does at least acknowledge that the deals occurred.

Brieghtbart is an entertainment site.

Find something from a recognized news source.

Brieghtbart is an entertainment site.

Find something from a recognized news source.

As I said in the first post of this thread.

How did Hunter Biden a former lobbyist in D. C. get a job at a oil and gas company with no experience?

How did Hunter Biden a former lobbyist in D. C. get a job at a oil and gas company with no experience?
Especially right after he was booted from Navy for Cocaine use. Not only does he have no background in energy production, but he doesn't read/write or speak the language. But, he was the son of the Vice President, who could withhold or deliver aid by the $Billions as Quid Pro Joe bragged.

Volker Directly Refutes Democrats Lies:

Volker testified that he never even mentioned a delay on U.S. military assistance to Ukrainian officials until late August, when news reports indicated that funding had been put on hold. Volker’s statement directly undercuts claims that the funding was part of a quid pro quo meant to force the Ukrainians to take certain actions in order for the military aids to be released.

“I became aware of a hold on Congressional Notifications about proceeding with that assistance on July 18, 2019, and immediately tried to weigh in to reverse that position,” Volker testified. “I was confident that this position would indeed be reversed in the end, because the provision of such assistance was uniformly supported at State, Defense, NSC, the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the expert community in Washington.”

“As I was confident the position would not stand, I did not discuss the hold with my Ukrainian counterparts until the matter became public in late August,” he said.

Volker explained in his remarks that Trump had a dim view of the Ukrainian government given its involvement in 2016 efforts to damage Trump’s presidential campaign, and that the president’s view of rampant and widespread corruption in the country was a significant barrier to cooperation between the two nations going forward. According to Volker, the interactions between Giuliani and Ukraine were sought in an effort to persuade Trump that Zelensky’s government could be a trusted U.S. partner.

“It was clear to me that we had a growing problem in the negative narrative about Ukraine, built on these earlier accusations by Mr. Lutsenko, that was impeding the development of our bilateral relationship and the strengthening of our support for Ukraine,” Volker said. “I therefore faced a choice: do nothing, and allow this situation to fester; or try to fix it.”

“I tried to fix it,” he testified.

Sorry, but the prosecutors in the Ukraine have said that Biden has done nothing wrong according to their laws.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...801f66-e068-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html
That's what happen when you put a $Billion dollar bounty on the head of a prosecutor, but, the current prosecutor is taking another look at it, and we will assist them in any way that is reasonable, lawful and proper.

IMPEACHMENT: The charge keeps changing, but the verdict remains the same.

When the law is working the way it’s supposed to work, the prosecution decides what the charge is and then the jury decides the verdict. In the case of the Resistance vs. Trump, the verdict has always been known in advance: Guilty. It’s the charges which keep changing.

When the verdict never changes, but the charges keep changing, that’s a thumb on the scale of justice.

That’s what we’ve seen in recent weeks with Trumpeachment 2.0: Ukraine edition. New charge, collusion with Russia is out, collusion with Russia’s enemy is in. Only the verdict remains the same.

Remember: Impeachment is an extraordinary legal step, designed to investigate under-investigated matters. By what objective measure could anyone argue that Trump has been under-investigated?

Oh, I forgot, he will always be seen as under investigation, because no matter what the official charge is, the real offense is that he won the election.

in-peaches.jpg

Sorry, but the prosecutors in the Ukraine have said that Biden has done nothing wrong according to their laws.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...801f66-e068-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html
That's what happen when you put a $Billion dollar bounty on the head of a prosecutor, but, the current prosecutor is taking another look at it, and we will assist them in any way that is reasonable, lawful and proper.

IMPEACHMENT: The charge keeps changing, but the verdict remains the same.

When the law is working the way it’s supposed to work, the prosecution decides what the charge is and then the jury decides the verdict. In the case of the Resistance vs. Trump, the verdict has always been known in advance: Guilty. It’s the charges which keep changing.

When the verdict never changes, but the charges keep changing, that’s a thumb on the scale of justice.

That’s what we’ve seen in recent weeks with Trumpeachment 2.0: Ukraine edition. New charge, collusion with Russia is out, collusion with Russia’s enemy is in. Only the verdict remains the same.

Remember: Impeachment is an extraordinary legal step, designed to investigate under-investigated matters. By what objective measure could anyone argue that Trump has been under-investigated?

Oh, I forgot, he will always be seen as under investigation, because no matter what the official charge is, the real offense is that he won the election.

in-peaches.jpg

This is nothing more than some individuals opinion. At the top of your link it even says that this is a conservative commentary on todays news, meaning it's just some person's opinion.

Forum List

Back