Black youth steal 50 iPhones at an Oakland store, and nobody does anything about it.

The argument genius is that the better opportunities are in the suburbs, you know there are surrounding areas outside the city where there are a lot of opportunities. Also why aren't those folks who live in those cities getting the employment in the city? The highest unemployment rates are inside the cities.

The bitch is you lying ass, right wing, Trump Humpin clowns. The same bitches who are always crying about AA and anything else that you think might help black folks to get ahead.
Why should whites be willing to “help blacks get head” by getting preferential treatment over themselves? Why should poor, smart white or Asian boys with top grades and scores give up their dreams of the Ivy League so blacks with worse metrics get in ahead of him?

Or, the case that broke the camel’s back for me: why should a Jewish boy from a working class family whose mother died when he was 13, after years of cancer treatment, who studied hard during and after those tragic times, and ended up in the top 5% of his class and with high metrics, have to be kicked to the curb to make room for a middle-class black kid who grew up in the suburbs with both parents, and whose grades and scores were lower?

Why not call them negros? Ever heard of the United Negro College Fund? Is that ok?
Because is sounds derogatory and then gets liberals focused on the word, rather than the points you are making, which are pretty much correct. Just my opinion.

Why should whites be willing to “help blacks get head” by getting preferential treatment over themselves?
You got preferential treatment, is it because you are white. Just can't let that white privilege go.
Why should poor, smart white or Asian boys with top grades and scores give up their dreams of the Ivy League so blacks with worse metrics get in ahead of him?
Hmmm, so why should black folks who have better metrics be denied for whites with worse metrics? Is it because they are white.
Or, the case that broke the camel’s back for me: why should a Jewish boy from a working class family whose mother died when he was 13, after years of cancer treatment, who studied hard during and after those tragic times, and ended up in the top 5% of his class and with high metrics, have to be kicked to the curb to make room for a middle-class black kid who grew up in the suburbs with both parents, and whose grades and scores were lower?
That's a good story, is that the one you told at last night's Klan Rally. How many black kids have been passed over for less qualified whites, just for the simple fact they are white. Black students make up about 4-6% of the student body at any major college or university in this country and 80% of those students are athletes. So in your own racist words explain how black kids are denying white kids from getting into college. As I said to you before you won't be happy until the school is 100% white, again.

You got preferential treatment, is it because you are white. Just can't let that white privilege go.

Hmmm, so why should black folks who have better metrics be denied for whites with worse metrics? Is it because they are white.

That's a good story, is that the one you told at last night's Klan Rally. How many black kids have been passed over for less qualified whites, just for the simple fact they are white. Black students make up about 4-6% of the student body at any major college or university in this country and 80% of those students are athletes. So in your own racist words explain how black kids are denying white kids from getting into college. As I said to you before you won't be happy until the school is 100% white, again.
I’ve told you the same thing over and over, and you are in complete denial. A black kid with a 3.6 and 1180 SAT score gets accepted to Harvard while a white, Asian, or Jewish kid with a 3.7 and a 1320 cannot - and all due to race.

Example: about a year ago, it was reported that a black girl with a 1550 SAT got into every single Ivy. At the same time, it was reported that an Asian kid with a perfect 1600 did not get into EVEN ONE Ivy. That’s because the DEI staff favor blacks, and to a lesser degree Latinos and discriminates against whites and Asians.

That type of racism was killed by the SCOTUS, and now blacks with inferior metrics won’t be able to jump over whites with superior metrics - and entirely for racist reasons.

Blacks are overrepresented big time when it comes to crimes

As said in another thread, white youth have a problem with mass school shootings. Any honest, white person can acknowledge that. Any honest American can acknowledge that we have problems in this country. So the left-wing and BLM supporters have to acknowledge a problem that a segment of black youth have.

See, this isn’t just a black youth problem. It’s an American problem. Because we have weak and an app politicians, who cannot call out these issues for what they are. And we have Hollywood and the media that is also extremely problematic toward these issues.

No doubt that the sense of entitlement, the BLM narrative and The false propaganda narrative that “America has an evil racist history” is influencing young black men to commit crimes because after all, if they think they’re living in a country with a racist evil history, then they are entitled to commit in crimes in their mind.

Maybe he has a lot of girlfriends. He seems like quite a catch.

I’ve told you the same thing over and over, and you are in complete denial. A black kid with a 3.6 and 1180 SAT score gets accepted to Harvard while a white, Asian, or Jewish kid with a 3.7 and a 1320 cannot - and all due to race.

Example: about a year ago, it was reported that a black girl with a 1550 SAT got into every single Ivy. At the same time, it was reported that an Asian kid with a perfect 1600 did not get into EVEN ONE Ivy. That’s because the DEI staff favor blacks, and to a lesser degree Latinos and discriminates against whites and Asians.
Who reported it? Provide a link to it. So the 2 black students at Harvard stopped 200 white kids from going, right? How do we know the Asian kid was denied because a white kid with a 1450 SAT got in. How do we know that wasn't the case?
That type of racism was killed by the SCOTUS, and now blacks with inferior metrics won’t be able to jump over whites with superior metrics - and entirely for racist reasons.
How about the white kids with inferior metrics getting in over black kids with better metrics, when are they going to address that? Oh that's right, they aren't.

Who reported it? Provide a link to it. So the 2 black students at Harvard stopped 200 white kids from going, right? How do we know the Asian kid was denied because a white kid with a 1450 SAT got in. How do we know that wasn't the case?

How about the white kids with inferior metrics getting in over black kids with better metrics, when are they going to address that? Oh that's right, they aren't.
:anj_stfu: Mr Link. You're talking jibberish. After 59 years of Affirmative Action wrecking our lives, all you AA goons are lucky we're not out beating the f-ck out of every one of you. As far as I'm concerned we are at war. YOU are the enemy. I woudn't think twice about

Why should whites be willing to “help blacks get head” by getting preferential treatment over themselves? Why should poor, smart white or Asian boys with top grades and scores give up their dreams of the Ivy League so blacks with worse metrics get in ahead of him?

The answer is there IS NO REASON why. It just a matter of these subhuman trashbags grabbing everything and anything they can, and pushing out of their way anyone who is there. You're talking to wild dogs.

:anj_stfu: Mr Link. You're talking jibberish. After 59 years of Affirmative Action wrecking our lives, all you AA goons are lucky we're not out beating the f-ck out of every one of you. As far as I'm concerned we are at war. YOU are the enemy. I woudn't think twice about
You couldn't beat your meat, all you are going to do is exactly what you are doing, sitting in the basement behind the computer screen running that DS and wishing you had the balls to go out and take on a black man. Sure you would think twice about it or you would have already gone out and done it.

You couldn't beat your meat, all you are going to do is exactly what you are doing, sitting in the basement behind the computer screen running that DS and wishing you had the balls to go out and take on a black man. Sure you would think twice about it or you would have already gone out and done it.
I've done it, faggot. You talk like you think black men are tougher than whites or hispanics. If that were true, how come so many of them are getting their asses kicked by whites in professional fight sports.? You moron.
Go ahead dunce. You like links so much. Click this one of UFC champs
with only 2 blacks and 9 non blacks,

And in this list of 15 undefeated pro boxers, 10 are white or hispanic, Only 2 are black, Mr Link.

Forum List

Back