Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Malcolm make negros sound like children that just weren't raised right.

HOw did I find the website above? Someone that commented that the irish are half black. So I googled.

I'm really surprised you guys are wasting your time arguing with a braindead loser whos username is "assbeef", that tells you all you need to know right there.

That pig is only eating, the video of your violent animals are destroying cities in this once great nation. And it's tough to tell if that a thong:razz:

They learned all this violence from your people.:cool:

Wrong answer again, Hip-Hop Boy. Your Homies in Dee-Troyt and Shit-Cago do it all by themselves.

You like to balme Whitey for all of your problems, Dontcha ... ? Lol.

Boy your on here talkin about the Bible every damn day and you typin shit like this? what a a damn shame.:doubt:

This thread reminds me of those endless emails I sometimes get when folks are yelling, "Don't hit 'reply to all'!", while replying to all.

(Yes, I just played, too.)

And it's the black society with their out of control baby Momma drama, raising their precious little crotch fruit to be unproductive members of society, that has drained the systems and this country dry

But you fail to realize who these black bitches got it from...your White ancestors who couldn't keep their tiny little penises in their pants!! Loved that Black pu****!! Why do you think I have GREEN EYES!!? And I am not the only one...I know a brown skinned woman whose got the prettiest GREY EYES you could ever look at. Where did she get those eyes from? Hell, we might even be KIN TO YOU!! Now wouldn't that be something. What did you say your name was?

one drop rule.
i for one see no beauty in a hybrid ape.
blacks are awfully ugly.

Come on now, all races have hot women! Blacks are no exception!
halle-berry.jpg

11116596.jpg

thandie-newton.jpg

gabrielleheadhsot06.jpg

And it's the black society with their out of control baby Momma drama, raising their precious little crotch fruit to be unproductive members of society, that has drained the systems and this country dry

But you fail to realize who these black bitches got it from...your White ancestors who couldn't keep their tiny little penises in their pants!! Loved that Black pu****!! Why do you think I have GREEN EYES!!? And I am not the only one...I know a brown skinned woman whose got the prettiest GREY EYES you could ever look at. Where did she get those eyes from? Hell, we might even be KIN TO YOU!! Now wouldn't that be something. What did you say your name was?

one drop rule.
blacks are awfully ugly.

You know you would hit that 72 year old woman! Probably the hottest 70 yr old plus woman in history!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6az9Kb0B-I&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Senior Weightlifting Wonder (UMTV)[/ame]

one drop rule.
blacks are awfully ugly.

Come on now, all races have hot women! Blacks are no exception!
halle-berry.jpg

11116596.jpg

thandie-newton.jpg

gabrielleheadhsot06.jpg

Will Tank self-flagellate because of the woody he will have, now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcJScBLIEX4&feature=related]YouTube - Kate Upton Dougie[/ame]

Forum List

Back