Black Women Are Less Attractive

You dont agree. You already contradicted yourself. History has shown and todays documented evidence shows that white men love Black women. Again how can you have sex with someone you are not attracted to? Are you saying white men are just savage animals?
I don't see how a small percentage of whites having sex with their property translates to Whites the world over being attracted to black women the most.

Just because you have sex with them, doesn't mean you love them, or think they are the most attractive. Don't see how you could see a small percentage of whites(less than 1% considering the global white population) having sex wit black women means they thought they were the most attractive or we do. Having sex with captured slaves regardless of race has been a human tradition, it has nothing to do with race.

The OP is right, and he has science backing him up. You have nothing.

I know you don't see. Thats pretty apparent. The question is why are you basically saying that white men are savages that rut with anything? i have standards and intelligence. If a woman is not nice looking no way am I going to be attracted to her. Those slave masters had wives did they not? Why not have sex with their wives? The only rational explanation is that they were animals or desperately attracted to Black women. Which option do you choose?
Most Whites didn't own slaves, the logic doesn't apply.

I don't think a white man is a savage for having sex with black women.

Why do you hate your women so much?

I don't see how a small percentage of whites having sex with their property translates to Whites the world over being attracted to black women the most.

Just because you have sex with them, doesn't mean you love them, or think they are the most attractive. Don't see how you could see a small percentage of whites(less than 1% considering the global white population) having sex wit black women means they thought they were the most attractive or we do. Having sex with captured slaves regardless of race has been a human tradition, it has nothing to do with race.

The OP is right, and he has science backing him up. You have nothing.

I know you don't see. Thats pretty apparent. The question is why are you basically saying that white men are savages that rut with anything? i have standards and intelligence. If a woman is not nice looking no way am I going to be attracted to her. Those slave masters had wives did they not? Why not have sex with their wives? The only rational explanation is that they were animals or desperately attracted to Black women. Which option do you choose?

It does apply. Ownership did not stop other whites from raping Black women. You either think white men are savage animals or you admit they are attracted to Black women so much they would rape them during slavery or pay for Black women today. You are caught in your own trap dumbass. :lol:

It does apply. Ownership did not stop other whites from raping Black women. You either think white men are savage animals or you admit they are attracted to Black women so much they would rape them during slavery or pay for Black women today. You are caught in your own trap dumbass. :lol:

What? LOL

Either we are all rapists or we think black women are the most attractive?

Interesting...

Most men if they were if drunk enough would take advantage of women they literally owned, no matter how unattractive they might be. Jefferson, of course, had his late wife's half sister who was obviously half black.

What? LOL

Interesting...

Yes it is an interesting dilemma you find yourself in isn't it? Now answer my other question. If you are not bothered by me being able to have sex with a white woman whenever I please why would you say they are "damaged goods" for sleeping with a Black man?

Most men if they were if drunk enough would take advantage of women they literally owned, no matter how unattractive they might be. Jefferson, of course, had his late wife's half sister who was obviously half black.

Do you mean must white men? i wouldn't touch an unattractive woman with your dick especially if I had a wife at home. I also would not spend money on an unattractive women. From this I get you are also admitting white men are mostly savages?

What? LOL

Interesting...

Yes it is an interesting dilemma you find yourself in isn't it? Now answer my other question. If you are not bothered by me being able to have sex with a white woman whenever I please why would you say they are "damaged goods" for sleeping with a Black man?
Sure, Trayvon had his selection high school girls and chose the lovely Rachel...? God, the most unattractive cow I've ever seen!

What? LOL

Interesting...

Very interesting dilemma...

What? LOL

Interesting...

Sure, Trayvon had his selection high school girls and chose the lovely Rachel...? God, the most unattractive cow I've ever seen!

Lookup deflecting in the dictionary. You will find your avatar in the definition.

Lookup deflecting in the dictionary. You will find your avatar in the definition.
Maybe, but she sure as hell looked black to me. Seriously ugly btw.

No one has yet to debunk the renowned scientist. It looks like his work stands!

What? LOL

Interesting...

While you attempt to figure out how you got yourself in this bind, let me sum it up for you. History shows us that white men have basically always worshipped Black women. If you were not attracted to Black women the African American population would be more than 75% sub-saharan DNA. Also Black prostitutes clientele would not be predominantly white guys. When what you say belies your actions then we know there are some mental issues you need to work out.

Maybe, but she sure as hell looked black to me. Seriously ugly btw.

She as pure a negroid you can get as well. Interesting how they always cite women with more white blood than black blood as their "beautiful nubian queens" lol. Our genes salvaged their looks it looks like, lol.

While you attempt to figure out how you got yourself in this bind, let me sum it up for you. History shows us that white men have basically always worshipped Black women. If you were not attracted to Black women the African American population would be more than 75% sub-saharan DNA. Also Black prostitutes clientele would not be predominantly white guys. When what you say belies your actions then we know there are some mental issues you need to work out.

Interesting...

Didn't we kill 100 million of your people on the slave ships as well? If you are such a race of beautiful kings and queens, how do you coincide that with us supposedly genociding, raping and owning your people for hundreds of years?

What is the factual basis for black supremacy promoted by NOI?

In general, white males aren't attracted to black women.

White men seeking hookers just want to get off. They care mostly about cost. Obviously they don't care too much about the girl cause they are using a hooker.

Lots of black hookers are available (percentage of black hookers is greater than percent in overall population). Their cost is low.

In general, white males aren't attracted to black women.

White men seeking hookers just want to get off. They care mostly about cost. Obviously they don't care too much about the girl cause they are using a hooker.

Lots of black hookers are available (percentage of black hookers is greater than percent in overall population). Their cost is low.

And that's why asclepias prefers the white women. He thinks black women are whores used and abused by white men.

Black women are not attractive except to their own kind. They are overweight greasy wear clothes made for anorexic females don't bathe are loud obnoxious and extremely violent. They are best served finding a more habitable environment, the jungle.

Black women are not attractive except to their own kind. They are overweight greasy wear clothes made for anorexic females don't bathe are loud obnoxious and extremely violent. They are best served finding a more habitable environment, the jungle.

If you wanted everyone to know you're a cowardly idiot you could have just said so.

I would disagree with that assessment. I would offer as my evidence a set of images that I made at an outdoor community event promoting women's urban fashions:
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjwdTHWH

I would disagree with that assessment. I would offer as my evidence a set of images that I made at an outdoor community event promoting women's urban fashions:
"2nd Annual Day of Fashion" event in Mt Vernon, Baltimore - a set on Flickr

I have seen black women who were exquisite from head-to-toe. The obvious care that was taken to achieve perfection boggled my mind. I mean seriously - you cannot SERIOUSLY expect me to believe that these women are not exquisite by virtue of race??

Bitch, please.

Forum List

Back