Black Women Are Less Attractive

Me and alot of other guys have found out for ourselfs, but their is alot of articles about black women having huge pussies.

Check it out:
black women have larger vaginas - Google Search

I bet all those articles are written by guys with little dicks. How did you even know the existence of such things. :lol: I notice no difference in any of the different ethnicities when it comes to that.

On average blacks are by far the largest race of women on the planet, why wouldn't they have the largest pussies?

On average blacks are by far the largest race of women on the planet, why wouldn't they have the largest pussies?

Because thats not what determines vagina size? You hill billies are very illiterate and superstitious. So thats why white boys have an inferiority complex. You guys actually look this stuff up on the internet. :lol:

Last edited:
You're always bragging about being with so many different kinds of women, but all you seem to know about is dick sizes

You're always bragging about being with so many different kinds of women, but all you seem to know about is dick sizes

You brought up how big my dick was. I just wondered why. Its not bragging when its informative. I know from experience there is no difference in size due to ethnicity.

Last edited:
I said, if any guy is going to fuck a black woman, they are going to need a big dick.

No more dick talk DL negro

I said, if any guy is going to fuck a black woman, they are going to need a big dick.

No more dick talk DL negro

So you admit you started the dick talk? I simply said if that is even a question in your mind you must be anxious due to having a little dick. Would that be correct?

I believe that statistically the Dutch are the tallest women in the world.

Me and alot of other guys have found out for ourselfs, but their is alot of articles about black women having huge pussies.

Check it out:
black women have larger vaginas - Google Search

I bet all those articles are written by guys with little dicks. How did you even know the existence of such things. :lol: I notice no difference in any of the different ethnicities when it comes to that.

Of course not, because there is no scientific proof of such. Just another urban legend that fools believe in.

Tamera Mowry Is Not Alone

January 15, 2014 by Michelle Malkin

mowry-1113-432x350.jpg

This made my heart ache and my blood pressure spike: Actress Tamera Mowry, who is black, wept in an interview with Oprah Winfrey over the vile bigotry she has encountered because of her marriage to Fox News reporter Adam Housley, who is white. Misogynist haters called Mowry a sellout and a “white man’s whore.” International news outlets labeled the Internet epithets she endured “horrific” and “shocking.”

Horrific? Yes. Shocking? Not at all. What Mowry experienced is just a small taste of what the intolerance mob dishes out against people “of color” who love, think and live the “wrong” way. I’ve grown so used to it that I often forget how hurtful it can be. Mowry’s candor was moving and admirable. It’s also a valuable teachable moment about how dehumanizing it can be to work in the public eye. Have we really sunk to this?

Howard University’s Afro-American Studies Chair Russell Adams accused Thomas of racism against all blacks for falling in love with someone outside his race. “His marrying a white woman is a sign of his rejection of the black community,” Adams told The Washington Post. “Great justices have had community roots that served as a basis for understanding the Constitution. Clarence’s lack of a sense of community makes his nomination troubling.”

California state Senate Democrat Diane Watson taunted former University of California regent Ward Connerly after a public hearing, spitting: “He’s married a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn’t want to be black.”

Tamera Mowry Is Not Alone | FrontPage Magazine

Bullshit. For me, for example, Brazilian girls with good part of the black color are most attractive. Again, I am pure white.

I have a black girlfriend and I don't find her unattractive at all, but to be honest, she is one of the few I would be with. Most black girls in my experience are loud and ghetto like. I have a lot of females like that in my family. My grandmas, my mom, and a few of my cousins are the exceptions. Everyone else acts a totally different way.

I think it's mostly culture. A lot of men think that girls from the western culture aren't worth marrying anymore regardless of their race. If you are into the new American culture, they don't want you at all and go around the world to find a girl that they like.

I have a black girlfriend and I don't find her unattractive at all, but to be honest, she is one of the few I would be with. Most black girls in my experience are loud and ghetto like.

Its culture, not the skin color.

Mod Edited: Nudity/Exposed Nipples
Pic not part of article...

Black Woman, White Movement: Why Black Women are Leaving the Feminist Movement
Posted: 11/15/2015
Lindsay Hoffman

In this space, I continue to publish blogs from University of Delaware students as part of my Blog Blog Project. What follows is a blog from UD Senior, Georgina Class-Peters, who is majoring in Political Science and International Relations. Here, she examines the conflict between Black and White women in the women's movement.

The Women's Liberation movement fought to bring hardships of womanhood to light; from suffrage rights to income inequalities, the movement has, and is, continually addressing issues that inhibit women to live a fully free life. However, fragmentation within the women's movement, specifically between Black and White women, has contributed to the rapid decline of the movement and hindered the effectiveness of a shared collective identity. According to Black Feminist scholar Barbara Smith, the Black Feminist movement focused on reproductive issues, equality in healthcare prevention of sexual harassment, and other pertinent issues. Unlike the White feminists, Black feminists are actively fighting against structural and institutional racism.

African-American women who initially joined the movement soon left because the master frames used highlighted the white experience. Though the Feminist movement is making a considerable effort in advocating for women, movement participants seem to use a colorblind approach when dealing with the issues of Black women. As we've discussed in class this fall, racial color-blindness is a sociological term for the disregard of racial characteristics when selecting which individuals will participate in some activity or receive some service. However, colorblindness ignores and in some way invalidates the experience of people. As a result of colorblindness, Black women felt excluded for the Women's Liberation Movement and quickly sought out other movements to join. Women who joined the Black Liberation Movement maintained active roles in the movement. Most women who participated in the movement were volunteers who stayed in the background cooking meals, raising funds and handling logistics to show their commitment to the cause. Their participation in these endeavors legitimized their investment in the movement and solidified their participation.

Racial tensions in the Women's Liberation Movement left a small window of opportunity for African-American women to advocate for their liberation and, although the Women's movement focused on issues affecting all women, it noticeably left out issues unique to Black women. On one hand, black feminists argue that the intersectionality of sexism, class oppression, and racism make the experience of Black Women inherently different. Yet the traditional feminist movement strives to eradicate sexism and class oppression, often at the cost of ignoring race as an inhibitor.

Black Woman, White Movement: Why Black Women Are Leaving The Feminist Movement

Last edited by a moderator:
Spot on! While there are MANY fine, fuckworthy black chicks out there, by and large they are not nearly as fuckworthy as a group than are other groups, like whites, Hispanics, and chinks. I know that sounds "bad", but it is just the truth. Believe me, no matter what thoughts may be in my head, my dick only has one thing on its mind. It sure as held not going to get distracted by skin color.

Black Actress Accused of Blackface for Being the Wrong Shade of Black
March 3, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

out_of_the_furnace_zoe_saldana_lena_taylor_on_set_interview_159744.jpg

I love this new intersectional utopia of love and tolerance for all people. Unless you're the wrong skin color. Or the wrong shade of the right skin color. Or the wrong tint of the wrong shade of... oh hell.

Complaining about casting white actors as mythological deities in Gods of Egypt is so over. Now the insane politically correct intersectional left is angry, furiously angry, that a black actress playing a black character is the wrong shade of black.

Zoe Saldana, who is part Haitian, Dominican and some other stuff, and identifies as a black woman, is being attacked for not being black enough to play Nina Simone.

So now the task ahead is to assemble a Colorism which perfectly categorizes all black people by their exact shade and dispenses affirmative action based on the paper bag test. And then maybe we can start handing out DNA tests to check the real amount of blackness.

Then we can all move to Mars and nuke the planet from orbit.

Black Actress Accused of Blackface for Being the Wrong Shade of Black

Forum List

Back