black woman shot by white neighbor

That's a crock of shit, kids living in an apartment complex play outside in the front all day. If someone attacks your kids, you are going to go and confront the person attacking them as well. That is just parental instinct.
Yea, typical negro behavior. Kids are out of control and act like animals because they have no father. Then when someone says or does something to put them in their place, suddenly the mother goes into full ghetto mode and is entitled to go on a rampage to “defend her babies”.

look at all the libtards coming out because a white lady killed a negro- yet not a PEEP about the hundreds/thousands of black moms every year killed by black on black crime. hmmm... no agenda here lmfao.

Gotta love the news coverage too. Always injecting that she supposedly used “racial slurs” at the kids.

So what? That would have no bearing on the legality of the incident. Just because someone calls you a n*gg*r doesn’t give you the right to commit violence.

Yea, typical negro behavior. Kids are out of control and act like animals because they have no father. Then when someone says or does something to put them in their place, suddenly the mother goes into full ghetto mode and is entitled to go on a rampage to “defend her babies”.
Blah, blah, blah, spare me the right wing, racist bullshit. This Karen murdered a woman in cold blood and now racist like you who run to everyone of these murders claiming the innocent white woman is the subject of black violence. This coward ass Karen attacked a group of children and then ran in the house and tried to hide when an adult came out. It was racist trash like you that tried to make the same weak ass excuses when 3 racist, rednecks murdered Ahmaud Arbery. So take that ghetto bullshit, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.

Blah, blah, blah, spare me the right wing, racist bullshit. This Karen murdered a woman in cold blood and now racist like you who run to everyone of these murders claiming the innocent white woman is the subject of black violence. This coward ass Karen attacked a group of children and then ran in the house and tried to hide when an adult came out. It was racist trash like you that tried to make the same weak ass excuses when 3 racist, rednecks murdered Ahmaud Arbery. So take that ghetto bullshit, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.
LOL, yea, that’s the black lawyer’s version.
Let’s hear the other woman’s side, and other witnesses.

Arbery is a perfect example. The negro that was driving over to a neighborhood to scope out houses to rob. He got caught and ran like the criminal he was. Then attacked a man who was in pursuit. He was shot in self defense.

Arbery is a perfect example. The negro that was driving over to a neighborhood to scope out houses to rob. He got caught and ran like the criminal he was. Then attacked a man who was in pursuit. He was shot in self defense.

Friends. Anytime you want to discuss a legal case. Just realize that anything Hawk says, is just wrong. Wrong legally. Wrong factually. And wrong ethically.

I’d be surprised if Hawk could give you the time or date without screwing it up.

No that's the Sheriff's version, I guess he is lying for the dead black woman now.
When did he drive over there? See you are starting out with a lie and the trial pretty much proves you are a ignorant racist and that you don't know WTF you are talking about.

Anyone remembers back five or six years ago when 17 year old rapper/gang banger, with no career in sight, said "fuck that" to finding a job and decided to rob the house instead. He got caught and arrested, only to be released with an ankle monitor because - "juvenile" Yet again, decide "fuck that", cut off the ankle monitor and go on the run.
While at large, he writes and shoot a video and song about the murder he committed, and about the crimes he's committing while on the run, and along with it name drop all of his gangbanger friends. The song is an instant hit, hundreds of millions of views and streams. "It feels better than working", so "fuck that" and commits another murder while on the run from the original murder, this time he robbed and killed a guy in a Chick-fil-A parking lot. Police finally arrested him, put him back in jail, and at the trial the prosecutor plays his song for the jury to prove that he was fully aware of his crimes and even bragged about them.

"I'm gonna shoot bitch, without a debate. I'm gonna shoot, you can see it in my face" plays for the horrified white suburban moms on the jury at his trial. Music video ends with him getting picked up in a sports car and driving off. He was sentenced to 55 years in prison, and trial is still pending on the 2nd murder. All that before he turn 18.

Friendly reminder that every leftist on this board, especially blacks will say that "the only thing Tay K did wrong was being born black in AmeriKKKa".

I am sure there is far more to the story than what the black lady said
With these people its always BS .. NEVER ENDS

msm at it again- ill bet there were 100 shootings black on black leavings kids motherless the same day- not a peep.
over 10,000 blacks die a year a mostly from other blacks. and over 60 percent of crime in american is cause by blacks and over 90 percent of their crimes in violent.

Forum List

Back