black woman shot by white neighbor

The white woman yelled racial slurs at the black children and threw things at them. What parent wouldn’t be mad at that? The white woman instigated this and had no right to kill the black woman.
All the BS you just quoted is from morally and ethically bankrupt Ben Crump.

And she went to violently confront much older and fragile white woman at her domicile. All reason for the white woman ti fear for herself.

Oh fuck off! I am Jewish and do not support NAZIs and neither did DeSantis.

Funny David Duke supported Biden and I doubt you called Biden a NAZI for it!

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. I asked which Anzio were you. I identified them as protesting Disney and Supporting DeSantis. I didn’t call DeSantis a Nazi. I correctly identified his supporters as Nazi’s. And since they are flying Nazi flags, that makes it pretty hard to claim otherwise doesn’t it?

i see ben crumps all over this one., we only got one side. was it an i pad or skates? we need white ladies side who land was truss passed on. this only one sided. these neighbors have a history of black ladies kids trust passing and doing what all on white ladies property. and saying she calling racist cause she white is press being racist its self. we have no proof of that. just a half story. if this was other way around no one would care.
Good. Another smelly pos removed.

Property rights vary in different states! And easements are different the crossing a lawn. A sidewalk is an easement, but you need to stay on the easement not private property. If she did toss the skates at them (big if) then those skates were left in her property, so they did more then just go on the property.

That neighbors testimony provided no relevant details whatsoever.
That's a joke, they live in a freakin APARTMENT Complex.

There were Jewish folks who supported the Nazis and your racist ass sounds like one of them. David Duke was a Trump Humper all day and everyone knows it.

And she went to violently confront much older and fragile white woman at her domicile. All reason for the white woman ti fear for herself.
She didn’t look like a fragile white woman. She could have called the cops

The white woman yelled racial slurs at the black children and threw things at them. What parent wouldn’t be mad at that? The white woman instigated this and had no right to kill the black woman.
a normal parent would have called cops. she didnt through a bunch of things. and normal parent would know to keep their kids away from her side the neighborhood because there bugging neighbors. they were both wrong.

she threatened old woman before and so did her kids saying they kill her.

thats why desantis follower are running around with nazi flags lol

a normal parent would have called cops. she didnt through a bunch of things. and normal parent would know to keep their kids away from her side the neighborhood because there bugging neighbors. they were both wrong.
That's a crock of shit, kids living in an apartment complex play outside in the front all day. If someone attacks your kids, you are going to go and confront the person attacking them as well. That is just parental instinct.

1686706287590147.jpg

Forum List

Back