Black VS White brawl breaks out on Alabama dock over dispute on boat parking

Woman hit in head with Chair would have been justified if she pulled her EDC Bersa Thunder with Extended mag and shot the guy who hit her with a Deck Chair three times and then shot 4 others to drive the attackers back ( while she topped off an egressed to the Patio boat )

I think the moral of the story is:
1. Unless you are at a pool, or the Doctor's put your shirt on. Otherwise you are first to get the new bracelets.
2. Don't get in a fight over stupid shit.
3. Don't go to places stupid shit happens.
4. Cats are evil. EVIL. All the dogs agree.

The guy who was jumped for simply doing his job was in the right.....the guy who tried to come in and break things up was in the right...at both of those times, the other group could have easily stopped and walked away or simply followed directions in the first place....

But everything went left after that and it was like "Avengers Assemble" -- and it was all downhill from there on

View attachment 812332
Oh, ok. I did not realize that you are the final arbiter of all that is moral and just.

That
I love it when I see filthy ass Negroes get their asses kicked. Like when the 7-11 clerk beat the hell out a thieving low life Negro in the video we all saw last week.
That Brother was Cain ed like he was in Singapore or Some shit
I love it when I see filthy ass Negroes get their asses kicked. Like when the 7-11 clerk beat the hell out a thieving low life Negro in the video we all saw last week.
That Brother was Cain ed like he was in Singapore or Some shit

Forum List

Back