Black VS White brawl breaks out on Alabama dock over dispute on boat parking

I’m 100 % surprised that there was no gun fight in all of that ( Since it was in a constitutional Carry so called “ Free State “ where lotsa folks have CHL / CWP/ CCW Permits too
They all knew they were half lit and didn't want them gun charges.

You're dating yourself. What year was that?
They all knew they were half lit and didn't want them gun charges.
I have not been half lit or lit since 2004 and if those Security Guards & Cops we’re slower and had not arrived on scene yet I woulda Mag dumped the big dood with the Chair ( if it was my Mom
, Sister , Auntee ...

And life. Hows that trailer park life?
Well, when I did live in a trailer park, we worked all day and had sex all night.

The whole trailer and the camper out back was a-rockin'!

But we grew up and got established and things like that. I don't miss sun-dried jeans at all. They were very scratchy.

I have no idea how trailer park life is today. I have a longtime friend I could go ask, I suppose.

3 guys making minimum wage or maybe a little better just starting out. We were making our bills on that, too. Most times.

That was quite some time ago. You know? We couldn't even do that today. That's sad. :(

Something needs fixed in America. Housing and electricity and taxes are too high.

Last edited:
Seems like the riverboat driver was just trying to dock.....if only the owners of the pontoon did the right thing and moved.....all would have been fine....

and this guy wouldn't have been beaten out of his shoes....
F249-NsWEAAS0rH.jpeg

Black dude in the white Tshirt should have Glocked those fuckers when they jumped him.
"I brought my Glawk Fotty (i.e., a stolen Hi Point 9 milly) to the Party so's I culd fuck sum honkies" - Grandmaster Dindu Nuffin

I don't think anyone is in the right on this one. I suspect there was some alcohol involved too.
The guy who was jumped for simply doing his job was in the right.....the guy who tried to come in and break things up was in the right...at both of those times, the other group could have easily stopped and walked away or simply followed directions in the first place....

But everything went left after that and it was like "Avengers Assemble" -- and it was all downhill from there on

F25WefDXYAABMhI.jpeg

Once again if a dood bops your Mom , Sister , Auntee ,... with a deck Chair ( Twice ) Would you Mag dump him if he persisted ?

Forum List

Back