Black Trump Supporters: ‘We’re the Rebels! You Wanna be Cool, Come Join Our Cause’...”Black conservatism is the new punk rock.”

Daryle Lamont Jenkins isn't a "real black people"?

This nasty bitch in Florida must be one of your "real black people"

And the woman supporting president Trump is real in your mind and that ignorant twit holding the sign is probably KKK in your head.

View attachment 383626
Where is BLM's headquarters ?

I'll wait.

In many of these protests, there is hardly a Black person in site, but if anything negative happens, the immediate narrative is "BlaCk LiVes MattEr cAuSeS tRoUbLe"

BLM movement have been infiltrated with others who bare off & do terrible things like fire burning, destroying property & others but the blame is on the blacks as it has always bcuz its easier- there’s more of them pushing the narrative blaming us old racist lie
The moment you ID yourself by the color of your skin you've already lost the battle before it begins.

"Power to the people" (Laodicea) is nothing more than spew to be mopped up and dumped out with the rest of the sewage that infers with Liberty that has already been given to the people of this great country as "God given rights".

This man isn't one yours?

Another example of colorblind racism.

And the woman supporting president Trump is real in your mind and that ignorant twit holding the sign is probably KKK in your head.

View attachment 383626

I'll wait.

In many of these protests, there is hardly a Black person in site, but if anything negative happens, the immediate narrative is "BlaCk LiVes MattEr cAuSeS tRoUbLe"

BLM movement have been infiltrated with others who bare off & do terrible things like fire burning, destroying property & others but the blame is on the blacks as it has always bcuz its easier- there’s more of them pushing the narrative blaming us old racist lie
The moment you ID yourself by the color of your skin you've already lost the battle before it begins.

"Power to the people" (Laodicea) is nothing more than spew to be mopped up and dumped out with the rest of the sewage that infers with Liberty that has already been given to the people of this great country as "God given rights".

You are the racist. You show it time and time again as you post and you are an ignorant one to top that all off.

Back on ignore you go.

View attachment 383626

I'll wait.

You are the racist. You show it time and time again as you post and you are an ignorant one to top that all off.

Back on ignore you go.

Wrong. Stating the truth of what whites have actually done is not racism.

View attachment 383626

I'll wait.

One of mine ? Nothing to do with me. I don't know who he is.

My original point still stands

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back