Black Trump Supporters: ‘We’re the Rebels! You Wanna be Cool, Come Join Our Cause’...”Black conservatism is the new punk rock.”

This guy likes trolling the snowflakes..... :)

If they are new supporters that will bring the amount of Black Drumpf supporters to a whopping 2%.

You know what they say....Snoop Dog is the man......Doctor Ben is an Uncle Tom. And if you are young you will see the East Asians tell you how to live.

Ben is uncle Ruckus. The real uncle Tom freed slaves. East Asians hate your guts.

But they hate yours too. And they won't put up with you. When you take over here, you better be superior to wha tyou replace. Life can be much worse. Much much worse.

Pretty sure some of them do hate Blacks but I know for a fact its not all of them. Funny thing is that I have never been hired by a white person. I've been hired by east Indian people more than any other race. One thing thats consistent about them is that most of them hate white people. Not worried about life being worse. Nothing is worse than dealing with the mind numbing ignorance and fear that white americans appear to be caught up in.

I am not. I do think of the children though. What will they have? We were told many years ago if we kept up the deficit spending that the youngest generations will be poorer then the ones preceeding it for the first time in history. Well the millennials are the first. Some years back we were told that if we keep letting Asians building the products we will lose our number one status in the world. In a couple of decades that will happen. This is more then you talking Black plight. If you are a Citizen. We will all know what the benefits of the number one nation get. And we won't be laughing as we loot stores.

If they are new supporters that will bring the amount of Black Drumpf supporters to a whopping 2%.

You know what they say....Snoop Dog is the man......Doctor Ben is an Uncle Tom. And if you are young you will see the East Asians tell you how to live.

Ben is uncle Ruckus. The real uncle Tom freed slaves. East Asians hate your guts.

But they hate yours too. And they won't put up with you. When you take over here, you better be superior to wha tyou replace. Life can be much worse. Much much worse.

Pretty sure some of them do hate Blacks but I know for a fact its not all of them. Funny thing is that I have never been hired by a white person. I've been hired by east Indian people more than any other race. One thing thats consistent about them is that most of them hate white people. Not worried about life being worse. Nothing is worse than dealing with the mind numbing ignorance and fear that white americans appear to be caught up in.

I am not. I do think of the children though. What will they have? We were told many years ago if we kept up the deficit spending that the youngest generations will be poorer then the ones preceeding it for the first time in history. Well the millennials are the first. Some years back we were told that if we keep letting Asians building the products we will lose our number one status in the world. In a couple of decades that will happen. This is more then you talking Black plight. If you are a Citizen. We will all know what the benefits of the number one nation get. And we won't be laughing as we loot stores.

" if we keep letting Asians building the products "

Your white entitlement is showing. Who are you to tell someone to stop building products? Man you white people have it bad. :lol:

" if we keep letting Asians building the products "

Your white entitlement is showing. Who are you to tell someone to stop building products? Man you white people have it bad. :lol:

Stop building products? I am talking American manufacturing and keeping a standard of living. Your Village side is showing again. You know how successful that is.

Blacks are finally waking up........

Those arent woke Blacks. Those are what we call sell outs. These are the same kind of Blacks that would warn the slave master that the enslaved were planning a revolt. This has happened with every oppressed group from the native americans to the mexicans to the Blacks.

These are also sellouts. You dont have to keep posting the same video. Just think. If they are Black and support Drumpf then they are sellouts. All 300 hundred of them.

No they aren't sellouts as you claim. Those are American Citizens who already overcame 'your slave mentality'. You see that is your problem not theirs and they know it.

You think you can garnish support from broken ghetto rats black, white or brown lighting fire to other peoples hard earned business when the fact is you can't get any traction with them at all. Like I said you lost with the first building torched.

You personally are entitled to have your opinion regardless of how retarded and wrong it is.

It is not just my opinion it is historic, along with a matter of human nature that good people do not want their homes and business burned to the ground by radicals that they do not identify with.

That part is true. Black people were really upset when whites burned their homes and businesses.

You can ignore that BLM and Antifa teamed up to destroy other peoples lives both black and white but that doesn't take away from the facts. Just like Ferguson blacks were helping to destroy decent black peoples businesses. Living in denial must suit you well as you do it often.

You are a tool and the funny thing is you will be your own downfall so you own it all to yourself.

Those arent woke Blacks. Those are what we call sell outs. These are the same kind of Blacks that would warn the slave master that the enslaved were planning a revolt. This has happened with every oppressed group from the native americans to the mexicans to the Blacks.

These are also sellouts. You dont have to keep posting the same video. Just think. If they are Black and support Drumpf then they are sellouts. All 300 hundred of them.

No they aren't sellouts as you claim. Those are American Citizens who already overcame 'your slave mentality'. You see that is your problem not theirs and they know it.

You think you can garnish support from broken ghetto rats black, white or brown lighting fire to other peoples hard earned business when the fact is you can't get any traction with them at all. Like I said you lost with the first building torched.

You personally are entitled to have your opinion regardless of how retarded and wrong it is.

It is not just my opinion it is historic, along with a matter of human nature that good people do not want their homes and business burned to the ground by radicals that they do not identify with.

That part is true. Black people were really upset when whites burned their homes and businesses.

You can ignore that BLM and Antifa teamed up to destroy other peoples lives both black and white but that doesn't take away from the facts. Just like Ferguson blacks were helping to destroy decent black peoples businesses. Living in denial must suit you well as you do it often.

You are a tool and the funny thing is you will be your own downfall so you own it all to yourself.

BLM and Antifa did no such thing. Thats just some bullshit claim from you inbreds who support Drumpf. The people that did the burning were right wing white boys. They were caught on camera.

blacks will deliver a landslide for Trump!

Twitter cracks down on fake accounts posing as fake black trump supporters
Thanks. I figured it was a lie from the words they used. "You wanna be cool? Come join our cause." Who says shit like that? :laughing0301:

BLM and Antifa did no such thing. Thats just some bullshit claim from you inbreds who support Drumpf. The people that did the burning were right wing white boys. They were caught on camera.

Where is John McCain when you need him? A stellar leader with grit, integrity and character that we all wish we had. A man who is a maverick. Without him, we are all prisoners of war and the lucky ones being King Rat.

White people vandalized Graceland. Part of white supremacist culture is to falsely accuse Black people of wrongdoing in order to justify racial injustice.

This is why white supremacist society understands that framing vandalism as “BLM” implies that Black ppl were involved

Eg23ccDWoAYfO-Z

Graceland has cameras everywhere but on this occassion, no video footage.

I'm actually shocked that people think BLM actually has anything to do with real black people now. Every time I see clips of BLM anywhere I mostly see white people. I've only seen white people tag BLM on property. Most Black ppl can care less. We're fighting for permanent change. Black ppl wouldn't even burn the calories to vandalize Graceland for free.

White people vandalized Graceland. Part of white supremacist culture is to falsely accuse Black people of wrongdoing in order to justify racial injustice.

This is why white supremacist society understands that framing vandalism as “BLM” implies that Black ppl were involved

Eg23ccDWoAYfO-Z

Graceland has cameras everywhere but on this occassion, no video footage.

I'm actually shocked that people think BLM actually has anything to do with real black people now. Every time I see clips of BLM anywhere I mostly see white people. I've only seen white people tag BLM on property. Most Black ppl can care less. We're fighting for permanent change. Black ppl wouldn't even burn the calories to vandalize Graceland for free.
Daryle Lamont Jenkins isn't a "real black people"?

This nasty bitch in Florida must be one of your "real black people"

And the woman supporting president Trump is real in your mind and that ignorant twit holding the sign is probably KKK in your head.

Not real people.PNG

That is why the woman with the bakery in Ferguson bitched about blacks destroying her business, yeah sure. You are delusion and you make up crap to try and sling because you have already lost any credibility.

That is why the woman with the bakery in Ferguson bitched about blacks destroying her business, yeah sure. You are delusion and you make up crap to try and sling because you have already lost any credibility.

Ferguson? Hey retard. How long ago was that? We are talking current day.

Ferguson? Hey retard. How long ago was that? We are talking current day.

Its been ongoing.

You really are pretty simple minded aren't you. I will do a repeat post since you apparently are ignoring it.

And the woman supporting president Trump is real in your mind and that ignorant twit holding the sign is probably KKK in your head.

View attachment 383626

You cannot remove what people have already seen as it already made the rounds even if you get twitter and facebook or whoever else to remove it all and you rotten news outlets to promote that your's has been all peaceful actions.

It is akin to the pig farmer down the road trying to sell his pig shit claiming its "all good" and "it doesn't smell bad" as it stinks to high heaven and most everyone already knows that it is still actually nasty ass pig shit.

AntiFa and the BLM movement "teamed up"?
Jesus what BS :icon_rolleyes:

View attachment 383626
Where is BLM's headquarters ?

I'll wait.

In many of these protests, there is hardly a Black person in site, but if anything negative happens, the immediate narrative is "BlaCk LiVes MattEr cAuSeS tRoUbLe"

BLM movement have been infiltrated with others who bare off & do terrible things like fire burning, destroying property & others but the blame is on the blacks as it has always bcuz its easier- there’s more of them pushing the narrative blaming us old racist lie

View attachment 383626
Where is BLM's headquarters ?

I'll wait.

In many of these protests, there is hardly a Black person in site, but if anything negative happens, the immediate narrative is "BlaCk LiVes MattEr cAuSeS tRoUbLe"

BLM movement have been infiltrated with others who bare off & do terrible things like fire burning, destroying property & others but the blame is on the blacks as it has always bcuz its easier- there’s more of them pushing the narrative blaming us old racist lie
The moment you ID yourself by the color of your skin you've already lost the battle before it begins.

"Power to the people" (Laodicea) is nothing more than spew to be mopped up and dumped out with the rest of the sewage that infers with Liberty that has already been given to the people of this great country as "God given rights".

This man isn't one yours?

They are sellout who embody the modern slave mentality.

This evenings lesson:

The Black Republican sellout.

sell-out

NOUN
sellout (noun)

1. an event for which all tickets are sold.
    "the game is sure to be a sell-out"
    synonyms:

2. a betrayal of one's principles for reasons of expedience.
    "one of the biggest political sell-outs in decades"
White conservatives are real quick to push blacks or other non whites out to the forefront who they think can advance their beliefs. To support my opinion, I’ll tell you a personal story. I attended a 1996 republican victory function in the state capital of Kansas. It was quite by accident as we were bored and saw that across the street from where we were there was a party going on at the hotel. So we entered the party and mingled. We asked the winning candidates to work for certain concerns within the black community. Of course we got no promises and a bunch of dull unrelated stories from the newly elected national representatives, but that was expected. However what was not, was the blatant begging republicans were doing for us to start attending meetings and becoming members of the party because they needed more blacks. I guess that’s outreach. I was asked if I had any political aspirations and that if I did, the republicans would make certain I could get as far as I wanted and would provide me with all the support needed. I could have been Nincompoop Nelson and it wouldn’t have mattered to them, just as long as they could show America a black face. Hence we get, Alan Keyes, Alan West, Herman 9-9-9 and Ben Carson.

In the movie Magnum Force, Officer Harry Callahan, played by Clint Eastwood, told his superior played by Hal Holbrook, that a man must know his limitations. That is a statement which is very true. With all due respect, Ben Carson was a legendary brain surgeon. He made history by being on a team of surgeons who disconnected Siamese twins joined at the head. This was an amazing accomplishment no doubt and shows a man with great skill, a man who had done the work necessary in order to have such tremendous skills. However, these things do not make you a presidential candidate.

These things did not make Carson one either. He became a presidential candidate to some because he stood right next to former President Obama at a breakfast making a claim that Obama Care was worse than slavery. Oh what a prize for conservatives. A black man who criticized Obama, he must be presidential material. “Why we must put this man on TV, need to hear his views on race.” “Certainly, he is going to say exactly what we need to hear.” “He won’t be like Sharpton and those other blacks, he’s going to say exactly what we say to blacks and that will make our racism OK.” During his presidential campaign and his time as Secretary of H.U.D, Carson has done exactly that. Ben Carson recites the shuffle and jive lawn jockey mambo ignoring racism and telling blacks how we all need to ignore it and life will be good.

This is the general overall problem with many black conservatives. They have chosen to ignore a major factor then think they can create a solution to a problem. For example, someone like Carson might tell blacks that we need to begin creating and developing more businesses. Yet when you study business, you see that black businesses have been on the increase for years. However the problem with black businesses is that most of them are family enterprises that cannot employ outside of the family. When you add up the amount of total receipts by black businesses, you see that black business are a minute total of all total business receipts in America. Black conservatives such as Carson cannot answer as to why this is happening.
When it comes to self reliance and a refusal to depend on government, blacks hold all the belts. We have pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps for almost 400 years and those telling us to do so were given land on several occasions for free, and have had ample government assistance that provided them with economic wealth accumulation through low interest loans and covenants that did not allow others but whites opportunity. People like Sowell, Steele, Williams and Carson fail to understand how their presence today was not created because they raised themselves up by the bootstraps alone. There were millions of blacks who preceded them who fought and died that made it possible for each of them to begin the journey that has allowed them to stand as they do today.

Men and women like them only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what they have chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they think reinforces white stereotypes of people who look like them. Those blacks who are going against the grain, thinking independently and outside of the box are those who do not believe and repeat what whites think of us and who challenge that belief. In all fairness, I cannot denigrate all black conservatives with the ones thrown at blacks by whites on the right. Blacks of all ideologies fought for civil rights, but it seems that today, those on the right have tried to promote blacks who think a certain way. . For every Tommy Sotomayor, there is a Tree of Tree of Logic. For Every Ben Carson, there is a Micheal Steele or General Colin Powell. For every Paris Dennard, there is a Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson. Not all black conservatives are sellouts.

Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America with irresponsible rhetoric he pawns off as high-level intellectual thought. One can criticize liberals all they want about policies, but when you are black and you suggest to whites that blacks are starting a race war with them, you invite problems that no one black should be facing. When you know that your audience consists of white right wing extremists and you state how they are under attack from blacks and the media hides it, you invite and should be held criminally responsible for the hate crimes you have created.

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

I remembered those words as I was listening to a stirring rendition of the Old Ship of Zion sung by Rev. Randolph Miller at the funeral for Rev. Clementa Pinckney. As I listened to this old spiritual and was moved to tears during the televised funeral, I wondered had Dylan Roof read the words of Sowell and did those words validate Roofs feelings of how he needed to do something to end the scourge of black attacks against whites in Sowells race war.

The elevation of blacks like Sowell into thought leadership has been detrimental to the overall improvement of blacks in America. Furthermore, his opposition to government solving the problem government made for blacks just doesn’t make sense. He ignores almost 200 years of whites exclusively getting government assistance in his analysis. At this point it is important to show the numeric human cost of what Sowell stated in that National Review article. These are numbers from 2014 and published in the 2015 FBI Uniform Crime Reports. I cite these numbers because they came in the year after Sowell’s article.

“According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

The 2015 FBI data showed that of the 734 total reported offenses committed against whites — a single incident could have multiple offenses like assault or theft — 46 percent of those were committed by blacks.

In contrast, of the 2,125 reported offenses committed against blacks, 58 percent of those who committed by whites.”

Based on this data, how can a black person make such an irresponsible and dangerous comment like the one Sowell made? There is a very long history of violence perpetrated against blacks by whites throughout US history. Most of it came from whites feeling threatened. Now we have a black man stoking and validating in their minds those same fears. I don’t know what media Sowell watches, but the local news where I live from at least 2 cities show stories on these kinds of crimes every time they happen complete with pictures of the captured perpetrators. Sowell has half assed his way into wealth because of dumb white conservatives who suck up his message only because it validates their racial views.

Walter Williams is another favorite black to the white racist crowd. First off, when you are black and a guest host for Rush Limbaugh, you do not have much credibility to call yourself a representative speaker about issues in the black community. I am sure there are black conservatives and white racists who will declare how I refuse to accept anything from blacks outside of some mystical line blacks are supposed to be toeing upon command of white liberals. That is not what I am doing. Toe or line aside, there are some realities that blacks and other non-whites face that cannot be denied. Williams denial of reality is evident in 2 articles he posted at Townhall.com, one dated Jun 13, 2018, the second dated June 27, 2018 titled “Diversity and Inclusion Harm Pt. 1 and 2”.

“In conversations with most college officials, many CEOs, many politicians and race hustlers, it's not long before the magical words "diversity" and "inclusiveness" drop from their lips. Racial minorities are the intended targets of this sociological largesse, but women are included, as well. This obsession with diversity and inclusion is in the process of leading the nation to decline in a number of areas..”

Williams is a black man who was at last check, a professor at a private majority white university. Without a program of diversity and inclusion he probably would not have that job. Certainly, my grades or formal academic record does not compare to Williams. Yet when you read his writings and look at his situation, the man’s intelligence must be critically assessed. One thing I have learned is there are some brilliant people on this planet without the letters P, H or D following their last names and some very stupid ones who have that piece of paper in a frame on their office wall.

Furthermore, there are some black republicans today who have forgotten the great tradition established by great black republicans of the past. Many black republicans today would be denounced by great black republicans of the past because they disrespect the memory and honor of those same great black republicans. Republicans like Frederick Douglass who stood in front of whites in 1852, more than a decade before the Emancipation Proclamation asking whites “What to the slave is the fourth of July? Or Isabella Baumfree, better known as Sojourner Truth who stood in front of whites at the Seneca Convention and informed them that she was just as much a woman as any of the women at that meeting. I think these two great black republicans would have some choice words for people like Larry Elders and Candice Owens.

Members of todays republican party spin a disingenuous tale about republican support for the Civil Rights and voting rights act. They tell about a democratic filibuster and will tell us that more democrats opposed these bills than republicans. These things are true. But they only tell part of the story. According to Merriam-Webster the definition of disingenuous is, lacking in candor: giving a false appearance of simple frankness.” In the house, 221 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 112 republicans did. In the senate, 47 democrats voted for the Voting Rights Act, 30 republicans did.

It’s time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed. Earlier I quoted Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

1964 Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. By 1964 there were blacks whose families had been republicans for almost 100 years. The Goldwater nomination was a slap in the face of black people. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, turned their backs on us and began letting southern white racists become part of the party. So just cut the crap. The history of the republican party is one of broken promises to black people. All today’s republican establishment does for blacks is throw out Uncle Toms or Aunties and tell us they are the ones we should listen to. Black republicans that do not deny that racism exists are part of the party, but you will not see them on Fox News. We are not republicans because republicans took a knee on us. Now they want us to come back so they can implement policies that will put a chokehold on us. The republican party is anti-affirmative action, anti-civil rights, anti-voting rights, pro maintenance of the memory of the confederacy but we are supposed to run to the republican party because Abraham Lincoln freed slaves from the same confederacy republicans defend today. The shame is that there are blacks in America who are fooled by the gaslighting.

Here endeth tonight's lesson.

Forum List

Back