Black Trump Supporters: ‘We’re the Rebels! You Wanna be Cool, Come Join Our Cause’...”Black conservatism is the new punk rock.”

Diamond and Silk support this thread

1599059052860.jpeg

blacks will deliver a landslide for Trump!

Sounds like Russians to me. Black people dont say shit like that anymore.
You lost ground and went off track with black Americans a long time ago.....being black don't make you black anymore....go vote for the real racist...Joe the finger.....Buuuuaaahahahahahahahahaha a black man voting for an eccentric old white dude that's been in office for 47 years...Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Blacks are finally waking up........

Those arent woke Blacks. Those are what we call sell outs. These are the same kind of Blacks that would warn the slave master that the enslaved were planning a revolt. This has happened with every oppressed group from the native americans to the mexicans to the Blacks.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Those arent woke Blacks. Those are what we call sell outs. These are the same kind of Blacks that would warn the slave master that the enslaved were planning a revolt. This has happened with every oppressed group from the native americans to the mexicans to the Blacks.

These are also sellouts. You dont have to keep posting the same video. Just think. If they are Black and support Drumpf then they are sellouts. All 300 hundred of them.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

These are also sellouts. You dont have to keep posting the same video. Just think. If they are Black and support Drumpf then they are sellouts. All 300 hundred of them.

No they aren't sellouts as you claim. Those are American Citizens who already overcame 'your slave mentality'. You see that is your problem not theirs and they know it.

You think you can garnish support from broken ghetto rats black, white or brown lighting fire to other peoples hard earned business when the fact is you can't get any traction with them at all. Like I said you lost with the first building torched.

This guy likes trolling the snowflakes..... :)

If they are new supporters that will bring the amount of Black Drumpf supporters to a whopping 2%.

You know what they say....Snoop Dog is the man......Doctor Ben is an Uncle Tom. And if you are young you will see the East Asians tell you how to live.

Ben is uncle Ruckus. The real uncle Tom freed slaves. East Asians hate your guts.

But they hate yours too. And they won't put up with you. When you take over here, you better be superior to wha tyou replace. Life can be much worse. Much much worse.

This guy likes trolling the snowflakes..... :)

If they are new supporters that will bring the amount of Black Drumpf supporters to a whopping 2%.

You know what they say....Snoop Dog is the man......Doctor Ben is an Uncle Tom. And if you are young you will see the East Asians tell you how to live.

Ben is uncle Ruckus. The real uncle Tom freed slaves. East Asians hate your guts.

But they hate yours too. And they won't put up with you. When you take over here, you better be superior to wha tyou replace. Life can be much worse. Much much worse.

Pretty sure some of them do hate Blacks but I know for a fact its not all of them. Funny thing is that I have never been hired by a white person. I've been hired by east Indian people more than any other race. One thing thats consistent about them is that most of them hate white people. Not worried about life being worse. Nothing is worse than dealing with the mind numbing ignorance and fear that white americans appear to be caught up in.

No they aren't sellouts as you claim. Those are American Citizens who already overcame 'your slave mentality'. You see that is your problem not theirs and they know it.

You think you can garnish support from broken ghetto rats black, white or brown lighting fire to other peoples hard earned business when the fact is you can't get any traction with them at all. Like I said you lost with the first building torched.

You personally are entitled to have your opinion regardless of how retarded and wrong it is.

You personally are entitled to have your opinion regardless of how retarded and wrong it is.

It is not just my opinion it is historic, along with a matter of human nature that good people do not want their homes and business burned to the ground by radicals that they do not identify with.

It is not just my opinion it is historic, along with a matter of human nature that good people do not want their homes and business burned to the ground by radicals that they do not identify with.

That part is true. Black people were really upset when whites burned their homes and businesses.

Forum List

Back