Black Trump Supporter DESTROYS Race Baiting CNN Reporter

Fucking coward leftist... Slinking away with his tail between his legs. Typical...

Fucking coward leftist... Slinking away with his tail between his legs. Typical...
The key to the black community improving its quality of life going forward is to trust the party that has always championed them since 1850 and make the parties COMPETE for their support.

Stop it with giving the Democrats 90%+ support and the two parties will respond much better to them.

Contrast the NRA which works with members of both parties to the pro-life movement that is virtually an extension of the GOP.

Year after year gun rights have expanded since 2000.

Meanwhile year after year pro-lifers get nothing more than platitudes and promises.

If you might vote for the other party, the politicians actually keep their word, or at least a realistic chance of that happening..

When more black realize this simple fact and start splitting their vote they will see much better progress.

Last edited:
Poor CNN guy doesn't even realize how indoctrinated he is. I'm sure it never crossed his mind that black racists support democrats and that not all blacks are bigoted democrat supporters. I mean, he likely spends very little time around non-whites anyway.

Poor CNN guy doesn't even realize how indoctrinated he is. I'm sure it never crossed his mind that black racists support democrats and that not all blacks are bigoted democrat supporters. I mean, he likely spends very little time around non-whites anyway.
He was at that rally to be an asset recovery professional. Back in the early to mid 1800's asset recovery became a thriving industry in assisting slave owners to capture slaves who have escaped from the plantation. Democrats went after escaping slaves then and they do so today. Nothing has changed.

George Soros (the Jew{?}) has stirred up the divisiveness from behind the scenes. Soros may have thought at first to help BLM was humanitarian. When one looks at how much Soros is funding protesters and putting money and power into the United States political system, the excess is horrendous.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Trump-black-pastors.jpg

George Soros (the Jew{?}) has stirred up
Soros is total 100% scum. I did not know he was Jewish till you mentioned that, as I know he worked for the Nazis in Hungary in deporting Jews to the death camps and seizing their property.

George Soros - Wikipedia

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[20] When Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council"), which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... It said report to the rabbinical seminary at 9 am... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported.[21]

Soros did not return to that job and his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year, at age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the Christian godson of an official of the fascist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture. The official was at one point ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of wealthy Jewish families. Rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along and Soros participated in this action.[22] Soros has stated that he helped in the confiscation of Jewish property on multiple occasions, but that he felt no feeling of guilt for his actions, explaining: "In a funny way, it's just like in markets - that if I weren't there... someone else would be taking it away anyhow... So I had no sense of guilt".[23] Of the Nazi occupation of Hungary, Soros would write in 2000 (in the foreword to the publication of his father's autobiography): "It is a sacrilegious thing to say, but these ten months were one of the happiest times in my life".[24] Soros said that he "grew up in a Jewish, anti-Semitic home," and that his parents were "uncomfortable with their religious roots." They changed their name fromSchwartz ("black" in German) to Soros (a successor in Hungarian) in 1936 to disassociate themselves from the Jewish community.

Trump will get less than 10% of the black vote.
Cast or counted?
It's the same either way, of course
Man, you are on a roll tonight.

Any more jokes? I love lawyer jokes!

The secretary at a legal firm "Yubee, Tsofa, King, an Al" answered the phone.....

The voice on it said "Is Mr Al Esquire there?"

"No, I'm sorry, sir" she replied "But Mr Al passed last week."

"Oh, I am so sorry to hear that" responded the voice filled with mirth. The secrtetary thought for a moment.

"Sir, didnt you call yesterday and ask me the very same question?"

"Why, yes, to be honest with you, I did."

"And I seem to remember you calling last Monday and on two days last week also."

"Yes, you caught me it seems."

"Why do you keep calling? Mr. Al is dead no matter how many times you ask, so WHY do you keep calling; the answer is always going to be the same?"

"Oh, I dont know. I guess I just like hearing it."

Trump will get less than 10% of the black vote.
Irrelevant!
The only thing that IS relevant is the number of negroes who actually vote.
If they sit on the fucking porch like they did during the last midterms Trumps wins the election. Simple as that.
There's zero possibility that the negro 'block vote' will be anywhere near as large as in the last presidential election.
Frankly many negroes are waking up to the fact that the 'Party Of Santa Claus' turned out to be a bullshit lie.

George Soros (the Jew{?}) has stirred up
Soros is total 100% scum. I did not know he was Jewish till you mentioned that, as I know he worked for the Nazis in Hungary in deporting Jews to the death camps and seizing their property.

George Soros - Wikipedia

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[20] When Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council"), which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis:

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... It said report to the rabbinical seminary at 9 am... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported.[21]

Soros did not return to that job and his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year, at age 14, Soros lived with and posed as the Christian godson of an official of the fascist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture. The official was at one point ordered to inventory the remaining contents of the estate of wealthy Jewish families. Rather than leave Soros alone in the city, the official brought him along and Soros participated in this action.[22] Soros has stated that he helped in the confiscation of Jewish property on multiple occasions, but that he felt no feeling of guilt for his actions, explaining: "In a funny way, it's just like in markets - that if I weren't there... someone else would be taking it away anyhow... So I had no sense of guilt".[23] Of the Nazi occupation of Hungary, Soros would write in 2000 (in the foreword to the publication of his father's autobiography): "It is a sacrilegious thing to say, but these ten months were one of the happiest times in my life".[24] Soros said that he "grew up in a Jewish, anti-Semitic home," and that his parents were "uncomfortable with their religious roots." They changed their name fromSchwartz ("black" in German) to Soros (a successor in Hungarian) in 1936 to disassociate themselves from the Jewish community.
When Soros was asked why he helped the Nazis exterminate the Jews his answer was: "If I didn't do it someone else would have". Seriously.

Forum List

Back