Black Staffers Leaving White House in Droves

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Dovetails into their racist attitudes against blacks. Fleeing the plantation.

The Most Diverse White House EVER™ has a big problem: There’s been a mass exodus of black staffers, with some complaining about a lack of opportunity and mentoring for minority employees.

According to Politico, “At least 21 Black staffers have left the White House since late last year or are planning to leave soon. Some of those who remain say it’s no wonder why: They describe a work environment with little support from their superiors and fewer chances for promotion.”

It's called Affirmative Action.

You have to HIRE blacks, and you HAVE to have a percentage of blacks on your payroll, otherwise your business gets fined by the government.

There's NOTHING in Affirmative Action that says they have to train you, promote you, treat you like a human being, or take care of you. They hire you, they pay you............thats all there is.

As far as the time off issue. I remember years ago I believe it was Rep. Lou Frey who told us F.F.A. members how for his and other staffers 60-hour work weeks and sometimes more are common. So maybe those White House Staffers have not experienced the workload that type of work demands. As far as a stressful environment, It's the WhiteHouse ! Home and workplace of the President of the United States Of America of course it's stressful! It should be no surprise! ( I wish I had a job like that, you are making history!)

Last edited:

You have to HIRE blacks, and you HAVE to have a percentage of blacks on your payroll, otherwise your business gets fined by the government.

There's NOTHING in Affirmative Action that says they have to train you, promote you, treat you like a human being, or take care of you. They hire you, they pay you............thats all there is.
Just like the situation with MOST employees, regardless of their melanin content.

My sister was passed over for a promotion by an incompetent black gal, but was told by upper management that she was responsible for the incompetent black gal's decisions.

Affirmative action should be abolished and adopt the policy of "you hire the best person for the job".

But that's what neo liberals do, they hire blacks just because they are black, not because they are the right person for the job so they can pay themselves on the back and tell others how they hire X amount of blacks. They treat them as a trophy to be displayed in their social achievement trophy case.

Affirmative action is racist anyway because it means they will not hire whites or Asians because they need more blacks.

Its all political theater to the hacks. The optics are more important than anything.
Like appointing a mentally ill obese person to asst sec of health.

Forum List

Back