Bidens Approval rating is only 35% in his home state !

1654050939225.png

So what!? He's keeping you retarded NaziCons safe!
Yeah, just the like government kept the Lakota safe at Wounded Knee.

On the morning of December 29, the U.S. Cavalry troops went into the camp to disarm the Lakota. One version of events claims that during the process of disarming the Lakota, a deaf tribesman named Black Coyote was reluctant to give up his rifle, claiming he had paid a lot for it.[7] Simultaneously, an old man was performing a ritual called the Ghost Dance. Black Coyote's rifle went off at that point; the U.S. Army began shooting at the Indians. The Lakota warriors fought back, but many had already been stripped of their guns and disarmed.[8]

By the time the massacre was over, more than 250 men, women and children of the Lakota had been killed and 51 were wounded (4 men and 47 women and children, some of whom died later); some estimates placed the number of dead as high as 300.
You should apologize to your ancestors for selling out their memories.

Yeah, but are the current crop of Republicans really any better?
Doesn't really matter. The party in power gets the blame for the chaos and any train wrecks. That lesson is about to be re-learned, with a vengeance! The "official" polls still point to "only" a loss of 20 or so seats in the House and a reasonable chance for the Ds to hold onto the Senate but the reality can be seen in their actions as we get closer to the moment of truth. TICK... TOCK...

Bidens approval is negative in 47 states ! and in his home state of Delaware he has an approval rating of only 35%

Can you imagine how low Biden's poll numbers would be if he didn't have 95% of the Media and Hollywood defending him.
People know that Biden is not legit, and that is part of it.

Is Delaware 20% Chinese?
Southern De is largely Republican.

Northern De is largely progressive Democrats.

The progresssive governor marches lockstep with Biden's agenda.

He's actually way worse than people like Newsom and the usual bunch all over the media, but nobody ever talks about him.

If you wanna know what Biden has in store for the rest of the country, watch the governor's twitter. It all basically starts in De.

Yeah, but are the current crop of Republicans really any better?

See.........thats the miscomprehension.
Just because some of us like Trump, they lump us all in with the entire GOP or Con groups.
That isn't the case. No for me anyway. I rate person by person, not by party, not by group.

If they want to lump me together with the entire GOP/CON party, thats their stupidity.

There are a couple of Dems on here that I know don't like Trump, but they hate the current administration as well. Good for them!

Not all of us are all lumped in with the majority of morons in power.

Forum List

Back