Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Be consoled innocent whites; at least 20,000 of these racist animals shoot their brethren racist animals every year. That's more than 385 just last week...and every week. If there's one social program this new Republican senate needs to work on hard, it's giving gang-bangers free ammunition...all they want.

WARNING!
GRAPHIC IMAGE!

That idea worked in the past, just look at the carnage these gangsters heaped upon others who looked just like themselves!

2928458077_10ec91c67a.jpg

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

I guess one should not be surprised that the white wingers posting here believe crud posted on the racist gateway pundit website.

Ah, Asslapse backup has arrived, wog jr. I presume!... I think I'll have to start posting more from the Pundit, I see you of the Thugery don't care for it!
he is not my backup. He reprimanded me. Your backup was here first. SJ is so mad he cant post but he is thanking all of your posts. :laugh:

Isn't that interesting! But irrelevant when I'm talking to a mealy mouthed idiot!

Yes it does work that way.You dont have a choice in the matter. If you have my address I want your number. That way if you do something with my address instead of showing up I can make your life miserable. Sounds like you are getting cold feet. I knew you would.

Seems like you called me out, wog...

"Since most of the world's problems are caused by muslims, and since there is no way of telling a GOOD one from a BAD one, and since they will never stop killing in the name of their cult leader, it's only common sense to dispatch them all, for the worlds betterment... Now we can expand that to the Thugery...
Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.

You get nothing, since you are nothing! But just more bluff and bluster from this regimes favored species.
I did call you out. All you have to do is provide me your number.

Yes wog, I ask first and you chickenshit out like the thugery usually does if it doesn't have backup!
I called you out. Like my cowards you folded and your bluff was called. Dont make the mistake of ever testing me again. It will never end well boy.[/QUOTE]

So you have no balls... black men are known for that![/QUOTE]
PM me your number. BTW Thats not what white women say.

Doesn't work that way, but I knew you were full of shit!
Yes it does work that way.You dont have a choice in the matter. If you have my address I want your number. That way if you do something with my address instead of showing up I can make your life miserable.

Better not give him your address, he's probably a fag cruising for new meat.

I know YOU'D like that!
I think I understand your confusion now. Don't be afraid to admit it, no one will judge you.......much.

I can always count on you liberal pussy's to go for the queer shit, as you pond scum are supposed to be so GAY FRIENDLY.... Just waiting for it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your HYPOCRISY is showing, little man!

Predatory queers like you should be locked up.

Be consoled innocent whites; at least 20,000 of these racist animals shoot their brethren racist animals every year. That's more than 385 just last week...and every week. If there's one social program this new Republican senate needs to work on hard, it's giving gang-bangers free ammunition...all they want.
Your comment logically ended at racist animals.

Yes it does work that way.You dont have a choice in the matter. If you have my address I want your number. That way if you do something with my address instead of showing up I can make your life miserable.

I know YOU'D like that!
I think I understand your confusion now. Don't be afraid to admit it, no one will judge you.......much.

I can always count on you liberal pussy's to go for the queer shit, as you pond scum are supposed to be so GAY FRIENDLY.... Just waiting for it! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Your HYPOCRISY is showing, little man!

Predatory queers like you should be locked up.

Oh thats what sweetguy meant by queers? Vigilante should never be allowed around children.

Seems like you called me out, wog...

"Since most of the world's problems are caused by muslims, and since there is no way of telling a GOOD one from a BAD one, and since they will never stop killing in the name of their cult leader, it's only common sense to dispatch them all, for the worlds betterment... Now we can expand that to the Thugery...
Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.

You get nothing, since you are nothing! But just more bluff and bluster from this regimes favored species.

Yes wog, I ask first and you chickenshit out like the thugery usually does if it doesn't have backup!
I called you out. Like my cowards you folded and your bluff was called. Dont make the mistake of ever testing me again. It will never end well boy.

So you have no balls... black men are known for that![/QUOTE]
PM me your number. BTW Thats not what white women say.[/QUOTE]

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that's afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, you're shit, and we all know it!

I called you out. Like my cowards you folded and your bluff was called. Dont make the mistake of ever testing me again. It will never end well boy.

So you have no balls... black men are known for that!

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, your shit, and we all know it![/QUOTE]
I'm not afraid. I keep asking you to provide me your number so I can give it to you. Why are you stalling?

And you haven't given me your address, as I knew you wouldn't!
If you are not making a threat I dont want you around me. Let me know when you are making a threat and I will give it to you provided you give me your number.

Doesn't work that way, but I knew you were full of shit!

You must be a tremendous fucking moron if you find yourself connecting with Asslips. The board notes that you are friendly with racists. Now we will know how irrelevant all your future posts are.

No doubt you represent the completely unbiased, even handed, non prejudiced point of view.

Your comment logically ended at racist animals.

That's because you're a good liberal: a coward who sees no evil, hears no evil, and spea...errr, wait a minute.

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, your shit, and we all know it![/QUOTE]
I'm not afraid. I keep asking you to provide me your number so I can give it to you. Why are you stalling?[/QUOTE]
Why are you stalling? You have no balls, it's apparent to all!

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that's afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, you're shit, and we all know it![/QUOTE]

Only old British queers say wog.

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, your shit, and we all know it!
I'm not afraid. I keep asking you to provide me your number so I can give it to you. Why are you stalling?[/QUOTE]
Why are you stalling? You have no balls, it's apparent to all![/QUOTE]

Its quite apparent you are stalling. I asked if you were threatening me and you said no. I asked for your number so I could give you my address and you refuse. You are just another timid meek cave monkey talking on the internet. You are excused boy.

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that's afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, you're shit, and we all know it![/QUOTE]

Only old British queers say wog.[/QUOTE]
Why are you so preoccupied with queers? Are you trying to send us a message about your sexual orientation?

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, your shit, and we all know it!
I'm not afraid. I keep asking you to provide me your number so I can give it to you. Why are you stalling?
Why are you stalling? You have no balls, it's apparent to all![/QUOTE]

Its quite apparent you are stalling. I asked if you were threatening me and you said no. I asked for your number so I could give you my address and you refuse. You are just another timid meek cave monkey talking on the internet. You are excused boy.[/QUOTE]
Typical chickenshit. Talk tough but fold as soon as the challenge is accepted.

There you go again Liberal asshole, with your intolerance to queers being placed in front of everyone... Think we should announce it that you are a hypocritical piece of shit.... the big lib, that when the going gets a little heated falls back on his bigotry!

I know your chickenshit, you keep declaring that my bluff was called, yet you're the one that's afraid of giving me your address! Face it wog, you're shit, and we all know it!

Why are you so preoccupied with queers? Are you trying to send us a message about your sexual orientation?[/QUOTE]
I didn't ask for strangers address and phone number, I can only assume he has some reason for asking.

Forum List

Back