Black Restaurant Week?

You have a problem with supporting black entrepreneurs?

poor faux-raging snowflake

No, he has a problem with racism. Which is exactly what that is. So unless we have a restaraunt week for all skin colors then it's racism by saying you should go to black restaraunt and thereby saying you shouldn't go to a white restaurant.

But I get it, you're a racist so you won't ever see yourself as being a problem. And you're a racist because you care more about skin color than anything else. If you truly weren't racist you would only care about fairness and equal treatment, but you aren't fair.

Last edited:
What makes me take my business elsewhere will never be the people who make the food. To me, if you are not getting your moneys worth, what is the point in ever coming back to the establishment?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

slopping his chops and lips, loud enough to hear across the room and having a full blown conversation with the other pig with their mouths crammed as full as they could get them. I've no idea how they understood each other.
Sounds like Tommy at the dick festival.

You have a problem with supporting black entrepreneurs?

poor faux-raging snowflake
Well, it would appear as though there's no shortage of negroes who have a problem supporting white entrepreneurs, so why not?

All this month, I'm actively avoiding visiting businesses owned by colored folk.

If we tried to have a "White Restaurant Week" the fuckin' negroes in this country would lose their shit...

Forum List

Back