Black Racism

I would suggest doing your own research with an open mind, and you'll see I'm right.
I have done my research and you're wrong. YOU are the one full of crap and we both know it. There was nothing here but tribal savages until the White man settled and built a nation.

I would suggest doing your own research with an open mind, and you'll see I'm right.
Is it not true the American Indian tribes were very backward? They didn’t even have the wheel. Many had no written language. Most committed torture and murder on the regular. Some were even cannibals. Do you miss all this?

Not that things are great now, but let’s be real.

I have done my research and you're wrong. YOU are the one full of crap and we both know it. There was nothing here but tribal savages until the White man settled and built a nation.
The White man stole the Native American's land and then genocided them. And, he bought enslaved Africans over here to work the land.
That was the foundation of the USA wealth.

The White man stole the Native American's land and then genocided them. And, he bought enslaved Africans over here to work the land.
That was the foundation of the USA wealth.
Bullshit. Where did you get thar from? Link please.

The Sioux, Pawnee, Pohatan, Comanche, Navajo, Apache, Chickasaw, Creek, Cherokee, Seminole and many, many more.
Each tribe was a Nation.
Yes, I understand that. What you don't understand is that they were primitive tribes and not recognized Nations of the world. They were no different than tribes in Africa. Now Africa has recognized Nations, not tribes. Do you understand?

If the Native Americans had their land stolen then everybody living in America except the Native Americans are living on stolen land. No race today is more guilty than the other.

If the Native Americans had their land stolen then everybody living in America except the Native Americans are living on stolen land. No race today is more guilty than the other.
Exactly. These idiots don't seem too concerned about living on "stolen land".

They had NO RIGHT to ever be in Texas to begin with. They wanted to start that war with the Mexicans so they could take their land. It was part of their Manifest Destiny. President James Polk oversaw that territorial expansion. (I mean that land theft).
There was a larger percentage of Mexicans fighting against Santa Ana than Whites. One in three Spanish speaking Texans (Texicans) Fought Santa Ana, only one in seven English speaking a Texans fought.
The population of Texas became largely white due to the official government encouraging immigration from the USA as well as European immigrants (largely German) settling there as well. The government in Mexico D.F. made little to no effort to defend the settlements in Texas and Northern Mexico from marauding Comanches and Apaches which were an ever present threat. One of the first fights between the Mexican Army and the Texicans occurred when the Mexicans tried to confiscate a small cannon from the local militia at Gonzalez.

Forum List

Back