A multi-front war now threatens Israel after fire from Lebanon, Syria - analysis

Iran will never attack Israel. This is manipulation on Bibi's part.
No, they just fund Muslim terrorists to hunt out all the Israeli Jewish men, women, toddlers, and infants they can find, and set them on fire at the breakfast table or lop their heads off in their cribs.

I call that an attack.

Yes you are a broken record on that.

I say flood Gaza with seawater
I say all ”Palestinians” go to Egypt, and Israel develop Gaza into a beautiful seaside resort, like Eilat. Five-star hotels, fine restaurants, nightclubs….it will be great.

I say all ”Palestinians” go to Egypt, and Israel develop Gaza into a beautiful seaside resort, like Eilat. Five-star hotels, fine restaurants, nightclubs….it will be great.

That's just theft like the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Golan.

The Rebbe and Bibi Netanyahu: Politicians For Redemption​

No. The Arabs didn't migrate from Europe and Russia.
Huh?

The Arabs drove 850,000 Jews from their homes in countries throughout the MidEast, and stole their land, houses, furniture, and assets.

The Arabs didn't impose Zionism on Arab Jews. Stop blaming others for your choices.

What does that have to do with the fact that Arabs drove nearly 1 million Jews off their own land and stole it for themselves?

Your non sequiters won’t work on me.

What does that have to do with the fact that Arabs drove nearly 1 million Jews off their own land and stole it for themselves?

Your non sequiters won’t work on me.

No they didn't. The Arab Jews were still leaving in 1973. The Suez Crisis, Lavon Affair, attack on the king David hotel, slaughter at Deir Yassin, Six Day War made life hard for Jewish Arabs... You crazy Zionists made their lives miserable.

Don't you ever stop playing victim?

No they didn't. The Arab Jews were still leaving in 1973. The Suez Crisis, Lavon Affair, attack on the king David hotel, slaughter at Deir Yassin, Six Day War made life hard for Jewish Arabs... You crazy Zionists made their lives miserable.

Don't you ever stop playing victim?

No offense, but I really don’t enjoy engaging with you and your accusations of “crazy Zionist” - and your condescendingly referring to my “playing the victim” just weeks after your Muslim heroes hunted down and tortured to death 1400 innocent Jewish men, women, and children.

Perhaps you could interact with a different Republican Jew. We do have others on this forum.

Have a good life. I’ll pray for you.

Sooner or later, you folk will hopefully understand that neither side holds the moral high ground ~S~

No offense, but I really don’t enjoy engaging with you and your accusations of “crazy Zionist” - and your condescendingly referring to my “playing the victim” just weeks after your Muslim heroes hunted down and tortured to death 1400 innocent Jewish men, women, and children.

Perhaps you could interact with a different Republican Jew. We do have others on this forum.

Have a good life. I’ll pray for you.

Forum List

Back