Black Privilege

The "law abiding" black police officers from New York interviewed in this article from today most likely have not "marched or burned down any buildings, or played any "knock out" games lately., (just like the vast majority of black citizens have not).

However, they appear to feel that they have PLENTY to worry about.

Black Cops Fear Other Cops Alternet
Odds are they profile other blacks and feel apprehensive when young black males in hoodies are around. But I doubt hey'll be polled about that.

No matter what they say they mean something different that only you can decipher
I have no idea what you mean by that.
Meanwhile, do you actually deny that blacks profile blacks? That would be disingenuous.

Speaking of being disingenuous. ..tell me again how you don't understand english
Another nonresponse.

Because No matter what I say I mean you will translate it into something different instead of what I actually say....

I bet you still don't understand huh?

Odds are they profile other blacks and feel apprehensive when young black males in hoodies are around. But I doubt hey'll be polled about that.

No matter what they say they mean something different that only you can decipher
I have no idea what you mean by that.
Meanwhile, do you actually deny that blacks profile blacks? That would be disingenuous.

Speaking of being disingenuous. ..tell me again how you don't understand english
Another nonresponse.

Because No matter what I say I mean you will translate it into something different instead of what I actually say....

I bet you still don't understand huh?
I haven't misinterpreted anything you've posted. I've rebutted that which is intelligible and I'm still waiting for clarification for that which is not.
Do you deny that blacks profile blacks?

White people are profiled by black people also

Statement of justification which sees no difference between POLICE and the General black population. I cant wait to hear how that profiling effects him.

...and by other white people. Shit happens. My son (white) always had long hair and there were many instances of him being stopped by the cops. He is NOW a probation/parole officer and has still experienced these annoying stops as a 45 year old adult.

Oh dear, he's been stopped before? My Goodness is he ok?
Yeah, he didn't point a gun at the policemen, however.

Poor white people...some lady said something to them on a train...meanwhile blacks are getting killed by police.

Tell me more about this travesty of justice tho

About 300 blacks a year are killed by police, the vast majority are situations that are of a violent nature and which the police are usually always vindicated.

Law abiding non-violent blacks have little to worry about.

Of course protesters marching and burning down buildings always make for great cable ratings.

The "law abiding" black police officers from New York interviewed in this article from today most likely have not "marched or burned down any buildings, or played any "knock out" games lately., (just like the vast majority of black citizens have not).

Sure they do...it seems to be a common trait of most black people.

Based how many black people you know who are police officers or believe that you are aware of what their "common traits" are?
I just know what I see of TV and what I hear from Al Sharpton and his ilk. There are a few black people like Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Condi Rice who don't seem to be whitey haters and make all kind of sense in their communications in the media. Those people seem to be hated by their own race, however. Go figure.

Last edited:
I know right! I wish that black p people just take bullets and didn't have the gall to complain about it. It's all their fault!

Poor white people...some lady said something to them on a train...meanwhile blacks are getting killed by police.

Tell me more about this travesty of justice tho

About 300 blacks a year are killed by police, the vast majority are situations that are of a violent nature and which the police are usually always vindicated.

Law abiding non-violent blacks have little to worry about.

Of course protesters marching and burning down buildings always make for great cable ratings.

Sure they do...it seems to be a common trait of most black people.

Based how many black people you know who are police officers or believe that you are aware of what their "common traits" are?
I just know what I see of TV and what I hear from Al Sharpton and his ilk. There are a few black people like Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Allen West, Condi Rice who don't seem to be whitey haters and make all kind of sense in their communications in the media. Those people seem to be hated by their own race, however. Go figure.

At least you are honest. You don't base your opinion on personal life experience, just television(entertainment) and Al Sharpton, which is hilarious.

That would be almost like a black person basing their opinions of white on what they read in this forum, or see on old reruns of Hee Haw and the Beverly Hillbillies.

Al Sharpton owes his relevance as a household name to the masses of white Americans who have appointed him as a "leader", in spite of the fact that he leads no one. He is just an activist that haunts the conscience of millions and laughs his way to the bank.

Last edited:
She has mistaken assholeism for racism. The asshole would have done the same thing to some fat old white broad who was taking up two spaces on a public train and ignoring his attempts to get through to her through the fog of her personal listening device.
The only asshole is the one taking up a seat on a crowded train with their handbag. It's considerate to hold your bag in your lap or under feet on a crowded train.

Forum List

Back