Zone1 Black Poverty Skyrockets Under Joe Biden. Why is this okay with Democrats?

No, Biden didn't cause inflation.

always-S.jpg

Cute effort to divert attention. We are concerned about what the Biden administration has done to our country. As I'm sure you'll agree, it is tragic.

2023%2008%2016%20Bidenomics-X3.jpg
And when the Democrats brag how inflation is now down to 3%, they’re ignoring that it’s 3% on TOP of the 9%! We now have a country where 2/3rds of Americans cannot comfortably afford basic groceries, rent, and gas.

Democrats don't like any Americans, especially not black or Jewish ones. And the white ones, too.

They haven't figured how to hate the Latins, Indians, and Asians yet, but they'll get around to it, don't you worry.

Here is where we run aground on our different political views, IMHO the track record of the democrats is not a hard one to beat. What I am trying to say is that when you play one party against the other for your support and your votes, you are more likely to get better results than if you always vote for one party.

As for gerrymandering, I am sure both parties are at fault and it is approaching total ridiculous in some places. But there does have to be some changes as some states and districts lose populations while others gain. Sadly, some pols don't have to worry about accountability at all and I'm not sure that term limits would matter cuz the new scumbag might be no different that the incumbent scumbag. To me, that's really on the constituents and the rest of us have to pay the price for too many scumbags in gov't.
You need to stop being white (and republican) thinking you can speak for us.

We have come further in the 59 years we have been democrats than the 100 we were republicans. The track record of the Democrats is better than that of the Republicans. Republicans keep talking about how they ended slavery while simultaneously telling to shut up about slavery because we weren't slaves. But in reality, blacks had a second emancipation proclamation in 1964, signed into law by a Democrat with the majority of democrats voting for it.

In that same year Republicans nominated a presidential candidate thar opposed the Civil Rights Act. That happened within my lifetime. The modern republican party has opposed anything that doesn't give whites primacy. So it is foolish for a black person to be part of that party.

Democrats don't like any Americans, especially not black or Jewish ones. And the white ones, too.

They haven't figured how to hate the Latins, Indians, and Asians yet, but they'll get around to it, don't you worry.
Republicans are experts in projection and victimhood.

You need to stop being white (and republican) thinking you can speak for us.

We have come further in the 59 years we have been democrats than the 100 we were republicans. The track record of the Democrats is better than that of the Republicans. Republicans keep talking about how they ended slavery while simultaneously telling to shut up about slavery because we weren't slaves. But in reality, blacks had a second emancipation proclamation in 1964, signed into law by a Democrat with the majority of democrats voting for it.

In that same year Republicans nominated a presidential candidate thar opposed the Civil Rights Act. That happened within my lifetime. The modern republican party has opposed anything that doesn't give whites primacy. So it is foolish for a black person to be part of that party.
/——-/ You need to stop being Black (and democrat) thinking you can speak for us. You see, it works both ways.
BTW you’re wrong about LBJ and Goldwater. Both happened in my life time. I grew up in the segregated South run by democRATs.
1693471747549.png

Last edited:
And when the Democrats brag how inflation is now down to 3%, they’re ignoring that it’s 3% on TOP of the 9%! We now have a country where 2/3rds of Americans cannot comfortably afford basic groceries, rent, and gas.
That 3% is under the real inflation. For anyone with COLA increases.

I'm black. Understand? So you can't tell me ---- about blacks as a white person.

We voted for Biden. Black unemployment is lower under Biden than trump. That means blacks who did not have money have money now.
But . . . haven't you already been exposed as a white person pretending to black on a message board?

But . . . haven't you already been exposed as a white person pretending to black on a message board?
:abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yeah right, I'm pretending to be black so I can take all the racist bs that I get. These guys have got to be crazy to believe that blacks are all just running along happily ignoring the racism we get from right wing whites.

/——-/ You need to stop being Black (and democrat) thinking you can speak for us. You see, it works both ways.
BTW you’re wrong about LBJ and Goldwater. Both happened in my life time. I grew up in the segregated South run by democRATs.
View attachment 822749
I will continue to speak about the racism we get from whites like you.

Democrats aren't the problem. Right wing white Republican extremists are.

This thread is not about any concern for black poverty. This is another dumb --- thread by a republican trying to tell us how we need to leave the Democratic party and become republicans. Why should we join a party full of people who support ending everything done due to the civil rights movement?

:abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yeah right, I'm pretending to be black so I can take all the racist bs that I get. These guys have got to be crazy to believe that blacks are all just running along happily ignoring the racism we get from right wing whites.
You're pretending to be black so you can pretend that blacks are not leaving the Democrat Plantation in droves.

You're pretending to be black so you can pretend that blacks are not leaving the Democrat Plantation in droves.
That poll that shows 20% of blacks support Trump and only 60% support Biden means Trump wins. No amount of ballot harvesting can overcome it, and the Dems know it.

My fear is that the Dems have brainwashed their gullible idiots into such a rage against Trump that they will stop at NOTHING to keep him from the presidency. I don’t even want to type out what I fear one of them might do, but you know what I mean.

That poll that shows 20% of blacks support Trump and only 60% support Biden means Trump wins. No amount of ballot harvesting can overcome it, and the Dems know it.

My fear is that the Dems have brainwashed their gullible idiots into such a rage against Trump that they will stop at NOTHING to keep him from the presidency. I don’t even want to type out what I fear one of them might do, but you know what I mean.
I know exactly what you mean. Democrats unnatural fear of guns has probably saved many lives, annoying as it has been for the normal.

No idiot, I'm actually black and know that blacks ain't going anywhere. The majority of us are independent but vote democrat because the republican party is full of racists. Only the severely deluded thinks that black people are running to the republican party because the party that wants to dismantle civil rights are our friends.

I know exactly what you mean. Democrats unnatural fear of guns has probably saved many lives, annoying as it has been for the normal.
What's not normal is the fact that we have more guns on the street than people.

Forum List

Back