Zone1 Black Poverty Skyrockets Under Joe Biden. Why is this okay with Democrats?

Who is the leading candidate for the GOP nomination?
There is no reasoning with retards who support a ma Lisa is mentally retarded. It's the only explanation for her posts.n with 91 felony counts for president.

You're praying he finds something....anything...
He’s already found PLENTY….fake email name, phone calls, texts, $20 million, shell companies, a fortune distributed throughout the Biden family….but oh no….no evidence at all.

He’s already found PLENTY….fake email name, phone calls, texts, $20 million, shell companies, a fortune distributed throughout the Biden family….but oh no….no evidence at all.
Because you are very simple minded, I will explain this to you...

You know that Comer has evidence when he

Moves for Impeachment

or

Issues a referral.

The longer it takes, the more confident you can be that it is all bullshit.

Nod.

Why is this okay with Democrats? Under President Trump, Blacks and low-income workers made great strides, but not now.

Black Poverty Skyrockets Under Joe Biden

BY MATT MARGOLIS 10:53 AM ON AUGUST 26, 2023

[...]

In fact, black poverty, which reached historic lows under Donald Trump, is rising on Biden’s watch. Under Trump, before the pandemic hit, black poverty reached 16.13% — the lowest-ever on record. Today, despite the pandemic being over and Panderer-in-Chief Joe Biden being in office for two and a half years, the black poverty rate has yet to return to those historic lows. In fact, they’ve gone up.

It's more than just ok with DemoKKKrats, they LOVE it!

Keeping black people poor has been a cornerstone of the DemoKKKrat party's platform since at least 1865.

The results speak for themselves, don't you think?

You're praying he finds something....anything...
Given how well it has gone so far, i feel great about my chances. All the evidence they find points to bribery every single time. Nothing EVER exonerates the Bidens.

Joes silence on how that money was earned should tell you all you need to know. Innocent people dont let bribery allegations swirl in the world news for 6 months without saying a word about it. That has never happened in the history of mankind.

You are praying that they wont find more evidence, but that is extremely unrealistic.

Last edited:
Given how well it has gone so far, i feel great about my chances. All the evidence they find points to bribery every single time. Nothing EVER exhonerates the Bidens.

Joes silence on how that money was earned should tell you all you need to know. Innocent people dont let bribery allegations swirl in the world news for 6 months without saying a word about it. That has never happened in the history of mankind.

You are praying that they wont find more evidence, but that is extremely unrealistic.
Given how well it has gone so far, i feel great about my chances

You're still talking about "chances".

92 counts, a scheduled trial date, out on bail.

You're still talking about "chances".

92 counts, a scheduled trial date, out on bail.
No one cares about Trumps horseshit indictments, but people ARE going to care a lot about Joe taking MILLIONS in bribes.

Democrats are in serious trouble. You guys are just too stupid to see whats coming.

What was the Black poverty rate when Grifty left office?
As you know, Blacks did extremely well under the leadership of President Trump. They are suffering under President Biden.

Election 2020: A vote for Trump is a vote for economic progress for African Americans

Before the pandemic, African Americans were thriving economically. Looking ahead, Trump's promises are ambitious, but his track record is impressive.​

Patrice Onwuka
Nov. 1, 2020

###

The Trump Boom Lifted Black Americans

Before the pandemic, the economy grew in ways that mostly benefited low-income and middle-class households.​

By Jason L. Riley
Jan. 28, 2022 1:38 pm ET

###

Why are FACTS so difficult for Democrats to understand?

Forum List

Back