Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta

right CULTURE_-----a book that even you could read-----THICK but pleasant reading "CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY" by Eric Erikson.
Lots of content but also BRILLIANTLY touches
on the stability of "culture" and ethos and development of BEHAVIOR via the matrilineal line. You are very influenced by the culture
of your Great.....great....greatgrandma and especially by your grandma from whom your
mommy learned how to bring you up from infancy. ------whether you like it or not. No
infant or adult LIKES harissa genetically
I suggest something more scientific/evolutionary.

The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution

`

right CULTURE_-----a book that even you could read-----THICK but pleasant reading "CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY" by Eric Erikson.
Lots of content but also BRILLIANTLY touches
on the stability of "culture" and ethos and development of BEHAVIOR via the matrilineal line. You are very influenced by the culture
of your Great.....great....greatgrandma and especially by your grandma from whom your
mommy learned how to bring you up from infancy. ------whether you like it or not. No
infant or adult LIKES harissa genetically
I suggest something more scientific/evolutionary.

The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution

`

your man has no credentials for HUMAN BRAIN or for the history of child development. He
plays with fossils and never dissected a brain,
never dealt with HUMAN brain function. Talk to a neuroscientist-----not a protozoanist

Look at all the monkeys...
You can that racist talk and shove it up your ass.

billy---you can to better than that-----what about the filthy racist talk on YOUR side of the aisle?
Show me.

show you what? FACT is that filthy racist talk goes on, on every side of every aisle. ----in order to discuss it ----YOU would have to STATE your
position beyond the vague "things are going to change"

how was race DETERMINED in the study?

That's your biggest concern? How was race determined by the study?
1601407515720.gif
I suppose the only way of making a race determination that would satisfy you would be a genetic test. First off, who said anything about a study? These are comments made by a Judge in Atlanta based on Crime statistics from the APD.

Here's some more FACTS from the APD, from the latest available crime statistic for Atlanta. In January of 2019 , 10 % of ALL crime was committed by Whites. 90% was committed by Blacks. In February 2019, https://www.atlantapd.org/Home/ShowDocument?id=2578 we saw a dramatic up tick in white committed crime, elevating the total percentage of crimes committed by whites to a staggering 11%, while Blacks committed crime fell precipitously to a mere 89%.

That's your biggest concern? How was race determined by the study?View attachment 394619 I suppose the only way of making a race determination that would satisfy you would be a genetic test. First off, who said anything about a study? These are comments made by a Judge in Atlanta based on Crime statistics from the APD.

Here's some more FACTS from the APD, from the latest available crime statistic for Atlanta. In January of 2019 , 10 % of ALL crime was committed by Whites. 90% was committed by Blacks. In February 2019, https://www.atlantapd.org/Home/ShowDocument?id=2578 we saw a dramatic up tick in white committed crime, elevating the total percentage of crimes committed by whites to a staggering 11%, while Blacks committed crime fell precipitously to a mere 89%.

the "STATS" on faulty data is USELESS. Race by what either an observer or a person decides to CLAIM ----is faulty data. In New York City TODAY there are many people who see an ADVANTAGE in claiming "non-white" ---anything. There are actual SOCIAL ACTIVISTS who go around convincing people to report themselves as "NON WHITE" The Social activists run government funded "social service"
centers. Remember Pocahantis? That idea ran thru the gutter with the speed of light. For the
record-----there was a time when people from South America were either of spanish origin and
called WHITE, or of native origin and called
INDIGENIS or imported slaves and that is NEGRO. Today the whole kit and kaboodle is
called "PERSON OF COLOR" race don't mean nuthin' in Homo-sapien. -----arabs used to be white. The koran makes it absolutely certain that the big MO was white. ----now anything remotely arab/muslim is BLACK, the christians and jews from the same lands and who speak
arabic are all WHITE. Iran Iranians (from the land of the ARYANS) have become "persons
of color"-----but don't tell them

There are 6 million people in the Metro Atlanta area.

Of those 35% are black

Of those 1% commit ALL the crime attributed to black people.

Please don't make the mistake of lumping ALL black people into the same bucket.
There are Black people and then there are Nijjars
Even black people despise the Nijjars

Interesting.

See, I was talking about their conduct. They're acting like monkeys in a jungle.

You, on the other hand, are the racist, as you immediately equate blacks with monkeys.

What a racist piece of shit you are...

don't jump to conclusions and try to divert Mr.
Boom He should be able to comment on the
events going on in places like Portland

[/QUOTE]

Interesting.

See, I was talking about their conduct. They're acting like monkeys in a jungle.

You, on the other hand, are the racist, as you immediately equate blacks with monkeys.

[/QUOTE]
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE.
Don’t even start with your bullshit.

Interesting.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

the black people in question are the BLM owners and instigators----any comment?

No, this thread is about negroes.

Black people are decent, have jobs, pay their taxes and raise their families.

Negroes riot, loot and believe they have a right to take what they want.

The entire negro community can eat shit and die...

Last edited:
PS "non white" is a meaningless term. It does not = "black"

Interesting.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

This thread is about black people who engage in
the criminal behavior that includes assaults and
theft. No where does it equate black people with monkeys----it equates people who engage in theft and criminal assault and vandalism with
monkeys-----monkeys are very destructive and do attack and steal

No where does it equate black people with monkeys----it equates people who engage in theft and criminal assault and vandalism with monkeys-----monkeys are very destructive and do attack and steal

Exactly what I said.

You're the one who decided it was racist, dipshit, not me...

That's your biggest concern? How was race determined by the study?View attachment 394619 I suppose the only way of making a race determination that would satisfy you would be a genetic test. First off, who said anything about a study? These are comments made by a Judge in Atlanta based on Crime statistics from the APD.

the "STATS" on faulty data is USELESS. Race by what either an observer or a person decides to CLAIM ----is faulty data. In New York City TODAY there are many people who see an ADVANTAGE in claiming "non-white" ---anything. There are actual SOCIAL ACTIVISTS who go around convincing people to report themselves as "NON WHITE" The Social activists run government funded "social service"
centers. Remember Pocahantis? That idea ran thru the gutter with the speed of light. For the
record-----there was a time when people from South America were either of spanish origin and
called WHITE, or of native origin and called
INDIGENIS or imported slaves and that is NEGRO. Today the whole kit and kaboodle is
called "PERSON OF COLOR" race don't mean nuthin' in Homo-sapien. -----arabs used to be white. The koran makes it absolutely certain that the big MO was white. ----now anything remotely arab/muslim is BLACK, the christians and jews from the same lands and who speak
arabic are all WHITE. Iran Iranians (from the land of the ARYANS) have become "persons
of color"-----but don't tell them

You are all over the place so I don't know if you are in support of the premise or in opposition . But if you had bothered to access the web site documentation from the APD I provided in my post, you would have seen that the criminals they apprehended were not classified as "PERSONS OF COLOR" or "NON-WHITE" The documents CLEARLY state "White" or "Black".
You can try and dilute the facts with flim flam statements, the FACTS remain the same. While Blacks make up just over 50% of the cities population, they account for 90% of the crime.

Forum List

Back