black people protest voting right in mlk day

Republicans can't win a honest election which is why they have to make it hard to vote. The only honest Republican is Phil Scott in Vermont who supports extending mail in voting to primaries and local elections.

Only stupid Moon Bats think having to produce a real ID to vote is somehow "voter suppression".

Republicans can't win a honest election which is why they have to make it hard to vote. The only honest Republican is Phil Scott in Vermont who supports extending mail in voting to primaries and local elections.
thats dema thats why they want no rules to vote to they can cheat.

How long are Black Americans willing to play the jester and be used as stooges for elite democrats who claim that they are still too illiterate to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century?

"Voting Rights" is Democrat speak for "Voting Fraud".

Democrats can't honestly win an election and they know it. That is why they don't want voter ID or anything else that prevents from producing fraudulent ballots.
I’m still trying to figure out how in demofk cities, blacks feel suppressed! Well, duh they are in demofk cities, those who hate them

How long are Black Americans willing to play the jester and be used as stooges for elite democrats who claim that they are still too illiterate to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century?
I’d like to know how they buy liquor and travel

How so? They want people to prove they are what their I’d says they are. Have to to board a plane!
How many years have Americans been voting and there was never a problem until your beloved Trump got his ass handed to him. The only folks that have been found cheating are Republicans.

No they say you cannot get one, you're not intelligent enough.
Actually that is what you said.
They broad brush you.
You mean like you and the other racist on this forum do.
Did you not see the video of college women saying that? All I can say is the democrat party has a patent on minority stupidity.
Are you mad that black folks won't vote for the very folks who work against us.

Actually that is what you said.

You mean like you and the other racist on this forum do.

Are you mad that black folks won't vote for the very folks who work against us.
Listen to Pelosi and Schumer, Don't kill the messenger. Maybe you're are too stupid to hear it. I'm begging to think, you don't have an id.

Forum List

Back