black people protest voting right in mlk day

Those fucking morons. Blacks can vote, no one said they couldn't.

I wish honestly after slavery was abolished they had sent them all back to Africa. There are some fine black folks in the country, but on the whole I wish they would get the fuck out.
Unfortunately you racist POS, black folks are staying right here, so change your racist ways.

Those fucking morons. Blacks can vote, no one said they couldn't.

I wish honestly after slavery was abolished they had sent them all back to Africa. There are some fine black folks in the country, but on the whole I wish they would get the fuck out.
Now they are useless, since you can't treat them as slaves anymore. Only the republicans are fine blacks.

they do have the right to vote. we are just tryin g to fix so people do not have the right to cheat. and is not all about them either.
It's totally dishonest for the left and the lefty media to make it look like Republicans won't let black people vote.

What is dishonest about it?
Why are Republicans fighting the John Lewis Voting Act?
They are giving the impression that Republicans are stopping black people from voting, aka "The Big Lie". Any American eligible to vote is allowed to vote, white, black, or other. Republicans 100% are for allowing any eligible voter who wants to vote to be able to vote. No one who is eligible to vote is being stopped from voting.

The group is rallying leaders to pass voting legislation which they believe it's pivotal in the fight for equal voting rights.

Tramp said the 2016 voting was rigged, in that case did Hillary Clinton win.
no shje didnt win and it wasnt rigged,. it was rigged when biden cheated to win over trump though.

They are giving the impression that Republicans are stopping black people from voting, aka "The Big Lie". Any American eligible to vote is allowed to vote, white, black, or other. Republicans 100% are for allowing any eligible voter who wants to vote to be able to vote. No one who is eligible to vote is being stopped from voting.
boy is it a lie

It's totally dishonest for the left and the lefty media to make it look like Republicans won't let black people vote.
you are correct. black peolple are so self centered thry think everythin g is about then and can not see past thsir own race. sad.

"Voting Rights" is Democrat speak for "Voting Fraud".

Democrats can't honestly win an election and they know it. That is why they don't want voter ID or anything else that prevents from producing fraudulent ballots.

Republicans can't win a honest election which is why they have to make it hard to vote. The only honest Republican is Phil Scott in Vermont who supports extending mail in voting to primaries and local elections.

Democrats discovered the secret formula to stealing elections in 2020: Mail in ballots, ballot drop boxes, ballots manipulated through Dominion Voting Systems, voting without a voter ID, false information being propagated through social media, and ballot harvesting. The Biden administration wants to cement those things into place in order to have a grand redo during the 2022 midterm elections and the 2024 Presidential election. Unfortunately for them, we're wise to their little tricks. That shit isn't going to happen again. No fucking way, no fucking how. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I will go so far as to say this: If they try to pull that shit next time, it will be all-out war. We will be hunting Democrats down like animals.

There was no stealing of elections in 2020. Trump's AG and every US Attorney in America saw no evidence of fraud. No Republican official found any massive fraud. Texas devoted many man hours and found around 30 questionable ballots.

Forum List

Back