Black Panther Doc

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes, I watched Mr Nelsons film last night with great interest.

The Panthers came across as articulate,intelligent and absolutely justified in the stand that they took.

It is inevitable that this type of movement fragments but these brave people must be ranked amongst the great American heroes of all time.

The Panthers came across as articulate,intelligent and absolutely justified in the stand that they took.

It is inevitable that this type of movement fragments but these brave people must be ranked amongst the great American heroes of all time.

The original Panthers. You must clarify.

You have to understand that the New Panthers leader Karenga decimated the original Panthers.

The film didnt cover that period so I cant comment.Standing up to oppression always takes courage. I wonder if they left a lasting legacy ?

Karenga's crew killed the BP's and took over the black movement in California working with Reagan who actually believed Karenga's organization were the "good guys".

The film didnt cover that period so I cant comment.Standing up to oppression always takes courage. I wonder if they left a lasting legacy ?

Oh what they had to do. Oh my. It was wonderful. The organizational level of the BP's was unreal. And legal. Unreal man. Just unreal.

The New Black Panther Party is a joke. They have less members than Westboro Baptist church. You fell for it fool. LOL!

New Black Panther Party

See also: New Black Panther Party
In 1989, a group calling itself the "New Black Panther Party" was formed in Dallas, Texas. Ten years later, the NBPP became home to many former Nation of Islam members when the chairmanship was taken by Khalid Abdul Muhammad.

The Anti-Defamation League and The Southern Poverty Law Center include the New Black Panthers in lists of hate groups.[158]

The Huey Newton Foundation, former chairman and co-founder Bobby Seale, and members of the original Black Panther Party have insisted that this New Black Panther Party is illegitimate and have strongly objected that there "is no new Black Panther Party".

Found a post of mine from 2011. You can follow that thread too if you want to more about the original BP's.

"I missed this post of yours. Herein lies the key. Karenga was working with the feds at the time. Oh crap.

I have to breathe deep here. He ordered the hit. It was staged that night when the brothers took out Bunchy and Huggy.

When I explain this to people they finally get it. Karenga smashed the Panthers and took them out by working with the FBI. I will hate him to death to the day I die. Fuck him and his Kwanza shit. We had a real movement going.

I'm white. You know that. But what the Panthers had was all inclusive. Karenga hated the fact that the Panthers had Angie and Elaine. Serious mysoginist. Well when others look at his history more will understand. And they really were going from serious left wing to truly a branch of government that could have worked at the time.

They weren't the radicals everyone made them out to be."

Bigoted Cain strikes again

The New Black Panthers are built on the blood of the originals.

I'm always skeptical the moment people say "They came across as articulate, intelligent, and absolutely justified".

I don't give a crap how they came across, or how intelligent they are, or how justified they seem to be. Con-men routinely come across that way, right before they take your life savings to invest in some ponzi scheme.

A "hero" doesn't rob a store, walk down the middle of the street, attack a police officer, and try and get his gun.
A "hero" doesn't attack a citizen, and smash his head into the sidewalk.
A "hero" doesn't break the law, and then complain about being shot.

Found a post of mine from 2011. You can follow that thread too if you want to more about the original BP's.

"I missed this post of yours. Herein lies the key. Karenga was working with the feds at the time. Oh crap.

I have to breathe deep here. He ordered the hit. It was staged that night when the brothers took out Bunchy and Huggy.

When I explain this to people they finally get it. Karenga smashed the Panthers and took them out by working with the FBI. I will hate him to death to the day I die. Fuck him and his Kwanza shit. We had a real movement going.

I'm white. You know that. But what the Panthers had was all inclusive. Karenga hated the fact that the Panthers had Angie and Elaine. Serious mysoginist. Well when others look at his history more will understand. And they really were going from serious left wing to truly a branch of government that could have worked at the time.

Karenga worked with the FBI like I was saying. The FBI destroyed the BP's not Karenga. He was just a useful tool.

Karenga worked with the FBI like I was saying. The FBI destroyed the BP's not Karenga. He was just a useful tool.

This was the same man who put a hot burning curling iron into a woman's vagina.

Why did he do that? Thats f''ked up.

You really have to understand this. Karenga killed the original BP's
What makes you believe that? I thought the FBI killed the original BP's
Give it a break would you Jefferson? The coloreds did better under Nixon and Reagan then that phony you got sold in the White House.
You have had too many breaks Manuel. You need to get back to cutting my lawn. Nixon hated Black people and Reagan was senile.

This is for real man. It's on record. And in their mouths. Crap it must seem insane to you to be talking to me up in no where land Canada now but I know that time and I was proud to be a part of it. We were young bloods and trying to change the world way back then. The BP's were so awesome. Then Karenga came along.

Karenga no man. He really did take part in the dismantling of the BP's who I have championed all these years even as a little white girl back here in the music biz.

FrontPage Magazine - Happy Kwanzaa

This is for real man. It's on record. And in their mouths. Crap it must seem insane to you to be talking to me up in no where land Canada now but I know that time and I was proud to be a part of it. We were young bloods and trying to change the world way back then. The BP's were so awesome. Then Karenga came along.

Karenga no man. He really did take part in the dismantling of the BP's who I have championed all these years even as a little white girl back here in the music biz.

FrontPage Magazine - Happy Kwanzaa
I dont pay attention to the NBPP's. I grew up with the original BPP doctrine being preached around my home. Its not insane to me. I know a white woman that knows more about Black history on a global scale than most Black people.

Forum List

Back