The Glass Onion

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Went past this on Netflix a few times, but watched something else.
Bonzi's son told her it was good, so we decided to watch it.
It is a solid comedy/mystery.
Just an entertaining, fun movie. A few plot twists, little whodunit thrown in and a couple surprises.
Clean fun, no wokeness.

Daniel Craig was a perfect casting choice. Played close to the same character as "Knives Out".
Another surprise to be honest. Kate Hudson. Still has an amazing body.
Only character that didn't cut it was "Peg" whose character didn't add anything at all to the story. Not sure why she was in it.

Daniel Craig was a perfect casting choice. Played close to the same character as "Knives Out".
Another surprise to be honest. Kate Hudson. Still has an amazing body.
Only character that didn't cut it was "Peg" whose character didn't add anything at all to the story. Not sure why she was in it.
It was the sequel to Knives Out so he wasn’t close to the same character he was the same character. I liked it. Less than the first one but pretty good.

It was the sequel to Knives Out so he wasn’t close to the same character he was the same character. I liked it. Less than the first one but pretty good.
Holy Cow how did I miss that? It literally says a "Knives out Mystery". No idea how I didn't see that. LOL

Despite everybody telling me Knives Out was a good movie I held out on watching it until very recently. After watching it I don't know how I managed to skip past it so many times. I feel like I'm doing the same with The Glass Onion. Maybe I'll watch it tonight, and post my thoughts in this thread. :dunno:

I had a friend over a few nights ago and we decide to watch Knives Out on Prime. I had seen it some weeks before on Prime and loved it. We brought it up to watch, it was no longer free. This is getting to be too common on Prime. A lot of people watch a movie when it's free and then they start charging for it. So we decided to watch the sequala on Netfix. I found it almost as good as it's predecessor and we both really enjoyed it. Hate the fact that Prime is turning into a pay per view.

Forum List

Back