Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics

Maybe you didn't pick up on the fact that was an opportunity to clarify what you meant by "deserted."
See the audience in the stands? Tokyo looks deserted.

I'm so happy this virus ruined these GD olympics. They can all eat shit and die in a team plane crash for all I care about those MFs

See the audience in the stands? Tokyo looks deserted.
What an amazing abandonment of logic. Do you really think the number of people in that stadium was a reflection of the population of Tokyo? Do you realize that stadium is not a city? Do you realize that no one was ALLOWED in the stadium? Do you realize that Tokyo is the most populated city in the world?

What an amazing abandonment of logic. Do you really think the number of people in that stadium was a reflection of the population of Tokyo? Do you realize that stadium is not a city? Do you realize that no one was ALLOWED in the stadium? Do you realize that Tokyo is the most populated city in the world?
Do you realize I don't give a shit. I'm talking Covid only
Oh viewership is way down. Desertion

Look .... Drop it. Drop an A bomb on those bastards and I would cheer
Your true colors revealed again. You could have just admitted you said something stupid and left it at that, but you just had to keep trying to escape and made yourself look worse and worse.

So are racist whites like you when you think your white privilege is in jeopardy.
SuperConspiracyBrutha!
:laugh:

rRCvvPo.gif

Lets just be ungreatfull and destroy the olympics becuase they is so much inequality they got on the team. Idiots.

Fuck them.

Demanding a rule change so they can protest? Why not protest regardless? Grow some fucking balls and take a stand...

They were representing a country that didn't even want to see them as citizens, so fuck you.

Cry me a river, Shitstain. None of the dipshits demanding the right to protest has EVER been denied citizenship.

EVER.

So fuck you. Come back when your IQ exceeds your shoe size and try again...

Cry me a river, Shitstain. None of the dipshits demanding the right to protest has EVER been denied citizenship.

EVER.

So fuck you. Come back when your IQ exceeds your shoe size and try again...
Fuck you racist trash, you just want black folks to keep turning the other cheek while your stupid ass enjoys that white privilege.

Fuck you racist trash, you just want black folks to keep turning the other cheek while your stupid ass enjoys that white privilege.

"Black folks" are good, decent people who are proud of their country, despite its faults.

Negroes; you know, colored boys like yourself, are the ones doing all the whining.

And, please, for the love of God, explain to me what "white privilege" I enjoy?

No negro has ever successfully explained that. They, like you, seem to believe that merely crying about it makes it true...

Blacks want to protest. Then they complain when no one cares about them, their protest, or anything else about them.

Your true colors revealed again. You could have just admitted you said something stupid and left it at that, but you just had to keep trying to escape and made yourself look worse and worse.
LOL. I said deserted as in an audience you fucking dust breather. I see why most call you a fucking ass hole here.

So your attention seeking is old

Forum List

Back