Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics

So are racist whites like you when you think your white privilege is in jeopardy.
It's not just 'Whitey' that doesn't like the negros. Every fucking asian in the fucking world hates the sight of negroes.
Go to China and your chance of sighting a negro walking down any street, unless they are a slave, in the country is the same as sighting a unicorn.
Why is that?
Because humans evolved being attracted to other humans who looked like them.
The entire animal (we are after all essentially just another species) kingdom is attracted to other animals who look and act the same way. That's why dogs don't mate with cats and the Kardashians don't fuck monkeys. Well there's always exceptions.
Studies prove that two month old white human babies are attracted to other babies who are the same skin color as themselves. That's not because the white babies are WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!!!! It's a result of natural selection AKA it's in their DNA. It's how species survive.

The olympics are about representing your country, about sportsmanship, about competition, they are about being the best. There is NO room, place, or tolerance for anyone using the olympics as a way of showing social or personal beliefs. Show some honor and dignity at the olympics.

Anyone who protests even the tiniest bit at the olympics should be banned from them for life.

It's not just 'Whitey' that doesn't like the negros. Every fucking asian in the fucking world hates the sight of negroes.
Go to China and your chance of sighting a negro walking down any street, unless they are a slave, in the country is the same as sighting a unicorn.
Why is that?
Because humans evolved being attracted to other humans who looked like them.
The entire animal (we are after all essentially just another species) kingdom is attracted to other animals who look and act the same way. That's why dogs don't mate with cats and the Kardashians don't fuck monkeys. Well there's always exceptions.
Studies prove that two month old white human babies are attracted to other babies who are the same skin color as themselves. That's not because the white babies are WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!!!! It's a result of natural selection AKA it's in their DNA. It's how species survive.
The racist diatribe makes about a such sense as you do, so explain why there are so many mixed couples in this country.

That is an unbelievably stupid thing to say. The ranting of a rabid racist trying to project his own fear and weakness on the rest of the world.

That is not true, you ignorant racist dope.

Humans are attracted to humans. Stop thinking like a frightened child.
My definition of who is a "human", based on how they behave is different than yours.
Someone who sucker punches an old lady for no reason is not a 'human' in my opinion.
In a perfect world the sub-human who sucker punched the old lady would be executed on the spot.
Sub-humans who walk into a private business and walk out with hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise would be executed on the spot.
Only sub-humans and the mentally ill are attracted to other sub-humans.

My definition of who is a "human", based on how they behave is different than yours.
Someone who sucker punches an old lady for no reason is not a 'human' in my opinion.
In a perfect world the sub-human who sucker punched the old lady would be executed on the spot.
Sub-humans who walk into a private business and walk out with hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise would be executed on the spot.
Only sub-humans and the mentally ill are attracted to other sub-humans.
Racists always think their racism is justified. They never figure out that it is their own fear and weakness.

That is easy for someone who hasn't never been discriminated against or felt the sting of racism to say.

If the shitheads want to be butt hurt then they can do while representing the Black Asshole Nation, or whatever. Not being on the US Olympic team.

If the Negro shitheads feels that the US is a terrible nation then all they have to do is join an African nation team.

They can play their sport for Kenya or South Africa. Maybe the Belgium Congo or whatever the fuck it is called nowadays.

It was if you are white.
All I ask is stop charging me anymore. Cable TV reform to start. You enjoy what you want. There seems to be massive surcharges for being white. Really. In everything. And that is for being responsible.

I thought you said there were no Black people in China. Are these unicorns in your video?
You're an idiot.
But please keep your head up your ass. The look suits you.
Here's an article another about sub-humans murdering sub-humans:
Why so many rappers are being killed as gun crime spirals in US 'warzones'
These subhumans make millions making stupid 'music' filled with calling their race "*******' and describing the females in their community as whores. Then another sub-human murders them .
What a wonderful existence their 'culture' is living.
The only difference between their 'culture now and what it was 500 years ago is the methods of murdering their neighbors have changed.
They used to wear feathers. Now they wear fake gold 'girly' necklaces and rings.

Forum List

Back