Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics

Our nation is one of the few nations in the world that will allow its athletes to protest at the Olympics.

People in other nations such as Russia or China will see our athletes protesting and think, “I wish we had the freedom to protest like that. Those protesting Americans don’t realize just how lucky they really are.”

In many other nations the American flag is flown in riots as a sign of freedom. A recent example if this is the protests in Hong Kong and Cuba.

Most Cubans would be more than willing to change places with a pissed off American any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

It is one of the true ways America is exceptional...freedom to speak one's mind without reprisal from the government.

Happy to see it.

That being said, the athletes should remember there is a time and place for everything. The medal podium isn't it. The Olympics isn't it. Blow up Twitter when you get home.

You're an idiot.
But please keep your head up your ass. The look suits you.
Here's an article another about sub-humans murdering sub-humans:
Why so many rappers are being killed as gun crime spirals in US 'warzones'
These subhumans make millions making stupid 'music' filled with calling their race "*******' and describing the females in their community as whores. Then another sub-human murders them .
What a wonderful existence their 'culture' is living.
The only difference between their 'culture now and what it was 500 years ago is the methods of murdering their neighbors have changed.
They used to wear feathers. Now they wear fake gold 'girly' necklaces and rings.
If anyone is "subhuman," It's YOU, coward. What happened to unicorns?

I think this shit is going to cost somebody some serious coin. I've been watching the Olympics for more than 50 years, but not this time. Ditto the pro sports, if you wanna go woke and virtue signal, I won't be watching. And I'm guessing a lot of other people won't either, and it's really a shame cuz some of these kids have worked really hard for a long time to make it the the Games. But if they're going to politicize it, and they will, then I'm out.

Instead of being angry or sad anymore, I just go the happy route.

I'm glad the Olympics is being played to a deserted city and country because of Covid

I'm happy with all this kneeling and divisiveness. I'm happy the keg keeps being pressurized

Instead of being angry or sad anymore, I just go the happy route.

I'm glad the Olympics is being played to a deserted city and country because of Covid

I'm happy with all this kneeling and divisiveness. I'm happy the keg keeps being pressurized
“Deserted “?

Lets just be ungreatfull and destroy the olympics becuase they is so much inequality they got on the team. IdiIf you’re kneeling for “Racial Justice” but your Black teammate is standing in respect, you are just an Idiot

Racists always think their racism is justified. They never figure out that it is their own fear and weakness.
And people who can’t make a factual reply or rebuttal always invoke racism and always feel their feelings fact absent accusation is justified

Lets just be ungreatfull and destroy the olympics becuase they is so much inequality they got on the team. Idiots.

I have no interest in the Olympics when switching it on once I heard some crazy rule where only so many were allowed in a category. I forget the details but it went something like: If the USA wins 1st and 2nd place and you come along from the USA and win 3rd, they won't let you have it, instead insisting it must go to another country less fortunate or something like that.

I guess that is "Olympic Equity."

Screw dat.

It bothers me not at all. Not one bit. We are free to say and protest whatever we want. Not my job to be on watch for america.

It bothers me not at all. Not one bit. We are free to say and protest whatever we want. Not my job to be on watch for america.
thren why do you live here if you dont care about this country? move to zansabAr or something.

Forum List

Back