Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Lets just be ungreatfull and destroy the olympics becuase they is so much inequality they got on the team. Idiots.

Lets just be ungreatfull and destroy the olympics becuase they is so much inequality they got on the team. Idiots.
That is easy for someone who hasn't never been discriminated against or felt the sting of racism to say.

I think this shit is going to cost somebody some serious coin. I've been watching the Olympics for more than 50 years, but not this time. Ditto the pro sports, if you wanna go woke and virtue signal, I won't be watching. And I'm guessing a lot of other people won't either, and it's really a shame cuz some of these kids have worked really hard for a long time to make it the the Games. But if they're going to politicize it, and they will, then I'm out.

Last edited:

I have a problem with the fact that our entire US men's basketball team is black, and this is a country with a black population right around 13%. The team doesn't reflect the makeup of our country, and it's obvious discrimination took place.

Forum List

Back