Black muslim stabs 4 women and kills 3 of them at a Knoxville TN truck stop

Because in your mind -- if the "racist black" isn't demonized to the extent you feel the "racist white" is demonized -- then you feel it isn't equal enough for you...
In your mind demanding equal treatment of murderers proves I am a white supremacist

but that only makes sense in lib la la land where you have different standards for different races

Oh no, we are not to blame all whites for the actins of a few. We can only indict all non whites. That's the rule here at USMB.
Who is blaming ALL blacks? Maybe you can find that post but I don't think so.
So you can deflect once he does??

He wont and cant that's the point. Because it doesn't exist.
What doesn't exist??

That people on this messageboard haven't used something a black person did as a way to indict all blacks in general??

Are you sure you want to go there?

Because I have seen dozens of examples to the contrary....all of which you will deflect away from.....If i were you, I would not write that kind of check, when you know you can't cash it

It doesn't exist a single post in this thread that blames all blacks for this guys actions.

Yea I'm perfectly happy going there. So point it out or STFU.

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

I'll show you what the lame stream media won't: This black muslims face:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

The lib news media reported

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

when the tables are turned liberals have no problem assuming white racism

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

We'll have to wait a long time to see, won't we? Blacks kill each other at a far higher rate than whites kill blacks.

What I've noticed in this thread is a lack of condoning the actions of the black muslim killer by the liberals on this forum. They're hung up on race and religion even flat out admitting that bringing those two things up is WORSE than what this man did, brutally stabbing 4 women, 3 to death.

Zero people have condoned the killings outside of yourself that is.

It will be totally forgotten in lib la la land by the weekend

The 3 women killed were white, perp was black, MSM silent, not covered on a single news broadcast. If they did mention it on their website they failed to identify the killer as a black muslim, or even a black man at all:

1q-1.png

Why do I think he's a black muslim? Well he's on a youtube muslim video. Did the MSM mention this? Nah! But I will!

Come to find out authorities found "graphic disturbing writings" inside his truck when they searched it. That's modus operendi of a raghead.

Where did you find the name of the murder? and I'll ask you like I would IM2 why does race matter to you? 3 women are dead because of scum

Um, google it. It's everywhere.

Race matters to me because the MSM ignores black muslim violence and makes 5oclock news any violence by whites.

THAT'S WHY, because it matters to the MSM but ONLY if it's a white man.

You are such a victim.

Are you a racist?

1q-1.png

Where did you find the name of the murder? and I'll ask you like I would IM2 why does race matter to you? 3 women are dead because of scum

Race matters to me because the MSM ignores black muslim violence and makes 5oclock news any violence by whites.

You are such a victim.

Are you a racist?

Oh I never claimed to be a victim. Ya'll do, all the fucking time. In fact its the only card in your deck besides the race card. It's always fucking whiteys fault. And we're getting sick and tired of the black bullshit in this country.

And yea I hate niggas. I can't stand them. I don't mind blacks one bit, but I can't stand niggas. I can't stand wiggas for the same reason.

1q-1.png

You are such a victim.

Are you a racist?

Oh I never claimed to be a victim. Ya'll do, all the fucking time. In fact its the only card in your deck besides the race card. It's always fucking whiteys fault. And we're getting sick and tired of the black bullshit in this country.

And yea I hate niggas. I can't stand them. I don't mind blacks one bit, but I can't stand niggas. I can't stand wiggas for the same reason.

If you are admitting to being a racist, why do you get upset when someone accuses you of being a racist?

1q-1.png

You are such a victim.

Are you a racist?

If you are admitting to being a racist, why do you get upset when someone accuses you of being a racist?

It sounds like he hates annoying losers. Who doesnt?

1q-1.png

You are such a victim.

Are you a racist?

It sounds like he hates annoying losers. Who doesnt?

Trombies?

1q-1.png

You are such a victim.

Are you a racist?

What fucking thread are you reading? Where did I get upset about someone calling me racist? When did anyone call me racist? I mean libtards do it all the time, it's all they have left. The last card in the deck at the very bottom is the race card. But please point out where I got mad at someone in this thread for calling me racist.

You mean white folks who aren't right wing racist.
Yes

White Conservative trump voters that you choose to label as “rightwing racists” but are in fact just not guilt-ridden useful idiots for the left

I know, they are racist useful idiots for the right.
If you wish

the bottom line is that you get no free rides from me

Free ride my ass, you aren't giving me a damn thing.

You mean white folks who aren't right wing racist.
Yes

White Conservative trump voters that you choose to label as “rightwing racists” but are in fact just not guilt-ridden useful idiots for the left

I know, they are racist useful idiots for the right.
If you wish

the bottom line is that you get no free rides from me

Free ride my ass, you aren't giving me a damn thing.
You thugs get free stuff whether you're incarcerated or not.

..BLACKS commit hate crimes at higher rates
....of course they won't make a big deal out of this
..the MSM and blacks make themselves look like idiots--and they are

What is even more amazing if this guy would have been white this wouldn't be a topic, right wing, racist don't care about whites being murdered until this murderer is black.
a bullshit reply
YOU KNOW the MSM makes big deals out of blacks/race/etc more than whites--even though race usually has nothing to do with it
..but when a black murders a white BECAUSE of race, they don't even mention race --such as:
etc many examples and here:

1q-1.png

So are you guys going to condemn everyone with his skin color or everyone who shares his faith? Or both? Why not kill two crows with one stone?

Couldn't just say man brutally attacked and murdered a group of people could you? Had to put race and religion right out in front....

Spare us the phony compassion.

Just couldn't condemn that black muslims actions, could ya?

The lame stream media spends every waking moment telling us how blacks aren't violent and that muslim is the religion of peace. Avoiding discussing things like this that prove that narrative to be wrong are conveniently ignored by LSM.
Ah. And here we get to the REAL reason for your thread.

You imply blacks and Muslims are inherently more violent.

There is a term applied to that type of thinking.

Last edited:
Oh no, we are not to blame all whites for the actins of a few. We can only indict all non whites. That's the rule here at USMB.
Who is blaming ALL blacks? Maybe you can find that post but I don't think so.
So you can deflect once he does??

He wont and cant that's the point. Because it doesn't exist.
What doesn't exist??

That people on this messageboard haven't used something a black person did as a way to indict all blacks in general??

Are you sure you want to go there?

Because I have seen dozens of examples to the contrary....all of which you will deflect away from.....If i were you, I would not write that kind of check, when you know you can't cash it

Yep, that's one check that is damn sure to bounce.

1q-1.png

The lib news media reported

”The suspect was a 33-year-old from Durham, North Carolina. His motive is unknown.”

when the tables are turned liberals have no problem assuming white racism

The next time a white guy kills 4 black people....what headline would you like to see? One that condemns the entire white race or condemns the entire faith of whatever the assailant practiced?

We'll have to wait a long time to see, won't we? Blacks kill each other at a far higher rate than whites kill blacks.

What I've noticed in this thread is condoning the actions of the black muslim killer by the liberals on this forum. They're hung up on race and religion even flat out admitting that bringing those two things up is WORSE than what this man did, brutally stabbing 4 women, 3 to death.

Whites kill each other at a higher rate than blacks kill whites. In fact you are 5 times more likely to be murdered by a white person, and whites have a 243 years of real abhorrent violent behavior. What is being condemned here is the manner in which you took the time to search out the internet to find this story and to then try indicting a whole race of people for it. You white ass whines like Paul Masson if I post something about whites and don't say not all whites are this way. This is not and never has been about the murder of those women, you don't give a fuck that those women were killed, you just wanted to freely spew your racism, maggot.

Forum List

Back