ANOTHER hate crime by blacks

Tell us all again how you aren’t racist? Are you on a mailing list from the white victims league? Or do you have a google search alert thing?

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks.

It hasn’t been working, and it won’t. Why? Too many of us have friends, or even I dare say relatives who are black. Oh and for me, I detest the racists. Morons on any side of any color line that claim justification of beliefs based upon skin color are the lowest mental midgets in the world.

and they want our guns? no fucking way! the armed guard pussy walked right by...did nothing to help....

Tell us all again how you aren’t racist? Are you on a mailing list from the white victims league? Or do you have a google search alert thing?

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks.

It hasn’t been working, and it won’t. Why? Too many of us have friends, or even I dare say relatives who are black. Oh and for me, I detest the racists. Morons on any side of any color line that claim justification of beliefs based upon skin color are the lowest mental midgets in the world.
^ Liberals like this get angry when you mention a story about a white person being assaulted.

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks
Blacks poison themselves with this kind of hateful violence....like it or not....
Yet, when it comes to man's inhumanity to man, whites reign supreme.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
The United States is the most charitable nation on earth. If you want to see inhumanity, go take a look at Africa.

^ Liberals like this get angry when you mention a story about a white person being assaulted.

When you post it as proof of your racist beliefs, I’ll point out how full of shit you are.

When you post it as proof of your racist beliefs, I’ll point out how full of shit you are.
That's not what happened. She posted a story about a hate crime perpetrated by racists and you got angry because those racists were black. The only racism in this thread is coming from YOU.

are you talking to me??!!hahaha
1. where do you get that I am racist?? please prove this
2.I'm pointing out how the MSM is usually anti-white--they hardly ever have anti-black stories
--I'm pointing out the truth
poison everyone against blacks??
haha...the blacks do a good job of that themselves --I don't have to
..I would not talk about race at all--except that the MSM constantly portrays whites --evil..blacks good
...the unarmed black man shot by cops stories were the main, continuing stories on MSM
..but all of that is crap....I've linked, proved, and documented this many times on USMB

..hate crimes against blacks!!!
but you and most people never knew that blacks commit more hate crimes per capita at over twice the rate of whites--I post the truth and it hurts you

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks
Blacks poison themselves with this kind of hateful violence....like it or not....

you can't prove that at all

https://www.theroot.com/ranting-racist-white-man-on-new-york-train-identified-1825802535

Neo-Nazi will face trial in deadly shotgun attack on interracial couple in Arizona

Lawyers of man charged with murder, hate crime seek to ban ‘particularly offensive’ evidence in slaying of black student at U. Md.

Man charged with hate crime after scuffle at Anaheim smoke shop – Orange County Register

“Not in our town”: Eugene community pushes back against recent hate crime - Emerald Media

You aren’t worthy enough to lick the balls of the black man known as Robert Sweeney.

You aren’t worthy to stand in the shadow of a black man like Vernon Baker.

I could continue. But I’ll take a hundred blacks over one of you.

https://www.theroot.com/ranting-racist-white-man-on-new-york-train-identified-1825802535

Neo-Nazi will face trial in deadly shotgun attack on interracial couple in Arizona

Lawyers of man charged with murder, hate crime seek to ban ‘particularly offensive’ evidence in slaying of black student at U. Md.

Man charged with hate crime after scuffle at Anaheim smoke shop – Orange County Register

“Not in our town”: Eugene community pushes back against recent hate crime - Emerald Media

You aren’t worthy enough to lick the balls of the black man known as Robert Sweeney.

waiting for the proof

waiting for the proof
It's right in front of you.

Black be doin a purty good job of the themselves! Anyone that can't see how many of them behave is dangerous is a fool.

but not MSM headline news
Man Missing After Video Shows Him Being Beaten and Called Racial Slurs at DTLA 7-Eleven Store, Family Says
time after time, the MSM never headlines the black racists/racism
They also don't run every tort in the USA daily...Start yer own media outlet and be the informer instead of the complainer..
not complaining--pointing out the truth
I'm a white activist/patriot/etc

What is a "white activist" exactly?

but not MSM headline news
Man Missing After Video Shows Him Being Beaten and Called Racial Slurs at DTLA 7-Eleven Store, Family Says
time after time, the MSM never headlines the black racists/racism
They also don't run every tort in the USA daily...Start yer own media outlet and be the informer instead of the complainer..
not complaining--pointing out the truth
I'm a white activist/patriot/etc

What is a "white activist" exactly?

Oh, that's anyone who tells the truth about race baiting blacks.

Forum List

Back