Black men started slavery; White male abolitionists effectively ended it.

So white women evoke rage in you? And you're proud of that?

That's interesting. Albeit creepy.
White women have been some of my greatest benefactors Why would they evoke rage? Its interesting you keep avoiding the question but I figured your crack supply is running out and you are distracted.

When crazy people say crazy things, I've found it's best to ignore the crazy part of what they say, and pretend like some of what they say makes sense, and respond to that.

You are the one who said they evoked rage in you.
Where did I say that? Can you quote me?
I said:
I'm sorry, you aren't making sense. But you seem very, very angry. Do all women make you angry, or just white ones?

You said: Of course.
Why dont I see any quotes from me saying that? Are you worried I will report you for lying? :laugh:

That was a quote. I didn't use the quote function, I cut and paste.

Go ahead and report me for lying, lol. It's right here in this thread.

declaring them 3/5 of a person

had it been your way

the representatives from the slave states would have far outweighed

the representatives from the non slave states

which certainly would have propelled slavery much further into the future

but you knew that
Had it been my way? Wtf are you talking about?

One group of white men wanted them to be worth nothing, another wanted them to count as at least a little human so their white votes would count more. Blessed be the white man!

But you knew that :cool:

so are you saying you agree with the 3/5s compromise that is what the fuck i am talking about

or are so saying they should have been counted on the census as 1 for 1

which is it
I think slavery in this country was a travesty. But then again I'm not a blessed white man! What do you think Mr. Berzerk? Should they have been worth a whole person to the benefit of their slavers or been worth nothing as their slavers treated them?

I think slavery in this country was a travesty.

so do i however we are discussing the census issue yo brought up on the 3/5 compromise

you still have not answered the question was the compromise a good thing or a bad thing
So you think it was a good thing or the lesser of two evils?

no the civil war ended that

no compromise no union slavery would have continued under another flag

White women have been some of my greatest benefactors Why would they evoke rage? Its interesting you keep avoiding the question but I figured your crack supply is running out and you are distracted.

When crazy people say crazy things, I've found it's best to ignore the crazy part of what they say, and pretend like some of what they say makes sense, and respond to that.

I said:
I'm sorry, you aren't making sense. But you seem very, very angry. Do all women make you angry, or just white ones?

Why dont I see any quotes from me saying that? Are you worried I will report you for lying? :laugh:

So why dont you use the quote function?
laugh.gif

had it been your way

but you knew that

One group of white men wanted them to be worth nothing, another wanted them to count as at least a little human so their white votes would count more. Blessed be the white man!

so are you saying you agree with the 3/5s compromise that is what the fuck i am talking about

which is it
I think slavery in this country was a travesty. But then again I'm not a blessed white man! What do you think Mr. Berzerk? Should they have been worth a whole person to the benefit of their slavers or been worth nothing as their slavers treated them?

so do i however we are discussing the census issue yo brought up on the 3/5 compromise

you still have not answered the question was the compromise a good thing or a bad thing
Slavery in this country was a travesty, until white Christian Republicans brought it down..

Matter of fact,the progressive Republican Party was started largely as a anti-slavery party.

They were opposed by the white Christian Democratic Party.

Christians versus Christians.

And yes- black Americans fought to end slavery also.

which is it

What does the civil war have to do with my question? Why cant you guys answer questions without lying or deflecting?
laugh.gif

Not really. They had their human rights removed by whites which is the definition of chattel slavery. Why did you whites have to do that being so civilized and all? BTW you never answered the question. Would you rather be a goat fuckers sex toy while chained in a ship on the way to the US or chiliing in Africa serving tea? Please dont avoid the question.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Anyway. Serious, twisted racist hater revealed ^^^^^^^
Your avoidance issues are starting to become the stuff of legend. Which is it? The goat fucker using you for sperm depository or serving iced tea in Africa?

Of course. I should have known another deflection.
laugh.gif

Poor schlep can't keep track of his idiocies from one post to the next. It's sad, really. This is what a liberal education, and an internalization of ebonics, does to a person. He probably started out normal.

I said:

So why dont you use the quote function?
laugh.gif

I made it right (i.e., easy) for you.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Anyway. Serious, twisted racist hater revealed ^^^^^^^
Your avoidance issues are starting to become the stuff of legend. Which is it? The goat fucker using you for sperm depository or serving iced tea in Africa?

laugh.gif

Oh I get it. Reading comprehension issues. Where did I say before that white women made me angry?

laugh.gif

Oh I get it. Reading comprehension issues. Where did I say before that white women made me angry?

So I have to prove you said it twice?:
Question:
"Do all women make you angry, or just white ones?"

Schlep:
"Of course."

which is it

What does the civil war have to do with my question? Why cant you guys answer questions without lying or deflecting?
laugh.gif

would you have not wanted the slaves counted at all in the census

laugh.gif

You keep avoiding my question. Can you answer it?

I said:

Why do you think its okay for blacks to own slaves?

laugh.gif

so you didnt want the slaves counted in the census

laugh.gif

so you didnt want the slaves counted in the census
So you wanted people enslaved?

I brought it up for discussion, because that is what this discussion board is for. This isn't a conversation one can have in normal everyday life without the conversation devolving into snide comments, battles between superiority complexes, or someone getting so angry they want to hurt someone.

I don't see how any form of slavery can be justified, although that seems to be a common argument that old-school slavery was okay and New World slavery was the worst form of it. Leave it to Europeans to take something as bad as slavery and make it even worse.

If we all started in the 'Cradle of Civilization,' which may in fact be revisionist history as well, then yes black people started civilization, and the ancestors of all races are the same ancestors( and Asians too? probably not, there were likely multiple civilizations started at different places in the world from different beginnings of life. Adam and Eve are a fairy tale to explain an ethnocentric world view of the 'Genesis' ) . Maybe the people who became 'white' due to evolution of pigmentation via differences in climate and amount of sun were going North to get away from the oppressive cultures that enslaved other races in the 'cradle of civilization.'

Why was it okay for Egyptians to build their mighty empire on the backs of 'indentured servants'?

Why was it okay to force people into indentured servitude to begin with?

The responsibility for slavery is most likely shared by all cultural groups until recent history, so why make it out like some forms were acceptable, when all forms of slavery are abhorrent?

This is not a hurrah only for white males. Its good to acknowledge that there are people of all ethnicities and both genders that fought against it. When I state that if it was not for white male abolitionists slavery would still exist, I say that due to the fact that at that time, due to the racist power structure of America that only let white men vote, they were the only ones who had the political pull to actually change the oppressive laws.

Its very easy for a lot of people to hate, and that hate goes to the closest available target that resembles their idea of their enemy. Is it really that hard to love and understand commonalities of humanity. I wish the momentum and scope of Dr. King's dream had not died along with him. There were those close to him that could have carried that torch onwards, but everything seems to have devolved into simplistic easy forms of hate for most people again. We need another leader in this world to continue the dream of Dr. King. Would you, or do you, join in carrying on the dream and bringing about the reality of his Beloved Community?
First you said the bible was a fairy tale then you said the Egyptians used slaves? What do you mean by that? We still have slavery here in the US and protected by the constitution. When looking at the different forms of slavery throughout history the one thought up by whites in the form of chattel slavery was by far the worst. That doesnt make other forms of slavery ok but you keep forgetting the fact that there was no dehumanizing factor until chattel slavery. Thats the huge difference.

A lot of the Bible is accepted as a telling of history, and thus not considered myth, albeit an ethnocentric telling of history. There are also many other powerful myths presented throughout the Bible, alongside semi-realistic accounts of history. Adam and Eve is one part of that, the Creation story, which in all cultures is essentially a fairy tale. I stated that to support the idea that there were likely multiple places where civilizations began.

The following paragraph however may have been what I was wanting to get at from the beginning, without realizing it from the starting point. Can I get your opinion on this without digression?:

Its very easy for a lot of people to hate, and that hate goes to the closest available target that resembles their idea of their enemy. Is it really that hard to love and understand commonalities of humanity? I wish the momentum and scope of Dr. King's dream had not died along with him. There were those close to him that could have carried that torch onwards, but everything seems to have devolved into simplistic easy forms of hate for most people again. We need another leader in this world to continue the dream of Dr. King. Would you, or do you, join in carrying on the dream and bringing about the reality of his Beloved Community?

laugh.gif

You keep saying that as a way to avoid questions. It's kind of weird and fakey-like.

I brought it up for discussion, because that is what this discussion board is for. This isn't a conversation one can have in normal everyday life without the conversation devolving into snide comments, battles between superiority complexes, or someone getting so angry they want to hurt someone.

I don't see how any form of slavery can be justified, although that seems to be a common argument that old-school slavery was okay and New World slavery was the worst form of it. Leave it to Europeans to take something as bad as slavery and make it even worse.

If we all started in the 'Cradle of Civilization,' which may in fact be revisionist history as well, then yes black people started civilization, and the ancestors of all races are the same ancestors( and Asians too? probably not, there were likely multiple civilizations started at different places in the world from different beginnings of life. Adam and Eve are a fairy tale to explain an ethnocentric world view of the 'Genesis' ) . Maybe the people who became 'white' due to evolution of pigmentation via differences in climate and amount of sun were going North to get away from the oppressive cultures that enslaved other races in the 'cradle of civilization.'

Why was it okay for Egyptians to build their mighty empire on the backs of 'indentured servants'?

Why was it okay to force people into indentured servitude to begin with?

The responsibility for slavery is most likely shared by all cultural groups until recent history, so why make it out like some forms were acceptable, when all forms of slavery are abhorrent?

This is not a hurrah only for white males. Its good to acknowledge that there are people of all ethnicities and both genders that fought against it. When I state that if it was not for white male abolitionists slavery would still exist, I say that due to the fact that at that time, due to the racist power structure of America that only let white men vote, they were the only ones who had the political pull to actually change the oppressive laws.

Its very easy for a lot of people to hate, and that hate goes to the closest available target that resembles their idea of their enemy. Is it really that hard to love and understand commonalities of humanity. I wish the momentum and scope of Dr. King's dream had not died along with him. There were those close to him that could have carried that torch onwards, but everything seems to have devolved into simplistic easy forms of hate for most people again. We need another leader in this world to continue the dream of Dr. King. Would you, or do you, join in carrying on the dream and bringing about the reality of his Beloved Community?
First you said the bible was a fairy tale then you said the Egyptians used slaves? What do you mean by that? We still have slavery here in the US and protected by the constitution. When looking at the different forms of slavery throughout history the one thought up by whites in the form of chattel slavery was by far the worst. That doesnt make other forms of slavery ok but you keep forgetting the fact that there was no dehumanizing factor until chattel slavery. Thats the huge difference.

A lot of the Bible is accepted as a telling of history, and thus not considered myth, albeit an ethnocentric telling of history. There are also many other powerful myths presented throughout the Bible, alongside semi-realistic accounts of history. Adam and Eve is one part of that, the Creation story, which in all cultures is essentially a fairy tale. I stated that to support the idea that there were likely multiple places where civilizations began.

The following paragraph however may have been what I was wanting to get at from the beginning, without realizing it from the starting point. Can I get your opinion on this without digression?:

Its very easy for a lot of people to hate, and that hate goes to the closest available target that resembles their idea of their enemy. Is it really that hard to love and understand commonalities of humanity? I wish the momentum and scope of Dr. King's dream had not died along with him. There were those close to him that could have carried that torch onwards, but everything seems to have devolved into simplistic easy forms of hate for most people again. We need another leader in this world to continue the dream of Dr. King. Would you, or do you, join in carrying on the dream and bringing about the reality of his Beloved Community?

That's too many words for our Schlep.

Benevolent white men also honored them by declaring them 3/5 of a person, where before they didn't count for anything. Blessed be the white man!

had it been your way

but you knew that

which is it
So are you saying people should have been enslaved?
you ******* invented it

Forum List

Back