Black men started slavery; White male abolitionists effectively ended it.

Benevolent white men also honored them by declaring them 3/5 of a person, where before they didn't count for anything. Blessed be the white man!

declaring them 3/5 of a person

had it been your way

the representatives from the slave states would have far outweighed

the representatives from the non slave states

which certainly would have propelled slavery much further into the future

but you knew that
Had it been my way? Wtf are you talking about?

One group of white men wanted them to be worth nothing, another wanted them to count as at least a little human so their white votes would count more. Blessed be the white man!

But you knew that :cool:

Yeah. The slavery whites pushed made you an animal with no rights. The "good" slavery you remained a human. Which one would you rather be involved in as slave?

Let's not forget your African forefathers in all this SLAVE talk. If it weren't for them...the tribal chieftains...there would have been NO BLACK AFRICANS SOLD INTO SLAVERY. Those bastards were more responsible than anyone.
Dont tell everyone you are uneducated. The Arabs sold Black slaves to the europeans and the europeans sold white slaves to the Arabs before any Black Africans sold anything to anyone. How do you think the Portugese knew to sail down to W.Africa to cut out the middleman?

Benevolent white men also honored them by declaring them 3/5 of a person, where before they didn't count for anything. Blessed be the white man!

had it been your way

but you knew that

One group of white men wanted them to be worth nothing, another wanted them to count as at least a little human so their white votes would count more. Blessed be the white man!

You will get a rash of deflections on this issue. I honestly think its too much for some to handle on an emotional level.

A serious quandary that seems overlooked in modern sociopolitical thought:

Slavery was started by blacks a very long time ago. It continued for millennia. Effectively, if it was not for 'good' white male abolitionists, it would not have ended in America.

Why is it considered okay for blacks to have enslaved every race imaginable back to the beginning of time?

and

Why can't people of color admit that it was ended because of the persistent struggles for centuries or even millennia politically and socially of white men who abhorred the institution that black men started way back then?

Not being facetious. I would like to hear a good logical response to this that doesn't have to delve into simply insulting others for their race.
There is a difference in the slavery called chattel slavery and the slavery that was practiced by Blacks in Africa. The chattel slavery was the province of whites. The slavery practised in Africa was more along the lines of indentured servitude. There is a reason its called slavery. Whites practiced it on other whites. Its called "slave" after the Slavic people.

asclepias explains the good slavery over the bad slavery --LOL
Yeah. The one whites pushed made you an animal with no rights. The "good" slavery you remained a human. Which one would you rather be involved in as slave?

at best you are a joke

--LOL
Good deflection so you wouldnt have to answer the question. :laugh:

your question is idiotic

i would rather not be a slave at all

There is a difference in the slavery called chattel slavery and the slavery that was practiced by Blacks in Africa. The chattel slavery was the province of whites. The slavery practised in Africa was more along the lines of indentured servitude. There is a reason its called slavery. Whites practiced it on other whites. Its called "slave" after the Slavic people.

asclepias explains the good slavery over the bad slavery --LOL
Yeah. The one whites pushed made you an animal with no rights. The "good" slavery you remained a human. Which one would you rather be involved in as slave?

at best you are a joke

--LOL
Good deflection so you wouldnt have to answer the question. :laugh:

your question is idiotic

i would rather not be a slave at all
That wasnt one of the choices. You do know what a choice is right?
"Good" slavery or dehumanizing slavery? Which one?

had it been your way

but you knew that

so are you saying you agree with the 3/5s compromise that is what the fuck i am talking about

or are so saying they should have been counted on the census as 1 for 1

which is it

A serious quandary that seems overlooked in modern sociopolitical thought:

Slavery was started by blacks a very long time ago. It continued for millennia. Effectively, if it was not for 'good' white male abolitionists, it would not have ended in America.

Why is it considered okay for blacks to have enslaved every race imaginable back to the beginning of time?

and

Why can't people of color admit that it was ended because of the persistent struggles for centuries or even millennia politically and socially of white men who abhorred the institution that black men started way back then?

Not being facetious. I would like to hear a good logical response to this that doesn't have to delve into simply insulting others for their race.

Slice of Pisces
What about where the history of slavery came from in America?
Didn't it start with enslaving the poor Irish. And when it was too hard to distinguish the
slaves, they force bred the white slaves by rape with black slaves to get the darker skin to make
them more distinguishable and valuable.

I agree the issue is CLASS first.
But with American slavery, RACE was used as a factor to divide the slaves from the free.
The rape forced on both African and Irish slaves
I would blame for the hostility and near phobic level hatred
that still exists today between some black and some white.
Since the white slaves were raped also by black slaves,
that would explain the equal animosity of whites towards blacks.
This type of genocide stays in the spirit and is carried for
several generations until it heals; so it can explain both white and black racism as phobic reactions.

had it been your way

but you knew that

so are you saying you agree with the 3/5s compromise that is what the fuck i am talking about

which is it
So are you saying people should have been enslaved?

So is it white slavers that are responsible for this:

"
The human trafficking trade out of Somalia is now one of the busiest, most lucrative and the most lethal in the world. The ferocious violence and anarchy in the region has kept the scale of profits and misery the most hidden from outside eyes.
Dozens corpses are found floating in the Arabian Sea every month, often with gunshot wounds, often with hands tied behind their back - victims of traffickers who have jettisoned their cargo in the most final way."

Are these some more of those really nice black human traffickers we hear tell of?

Human Trafficking Modern-day Slavery - Somalia

How cute. Another deflection! :laugh:

So you're okay with the slave trade in Somalia?

You only object to WHITE slavers who died 200 years ago....

Well we already established that.

Black had other blacks for slaves.

Then they sold them to the whites, and in doing so, made white people racist.
I wonder how they forced whites to sail from Europe to purchase their slaves?

Who said they did?

So when blacks sold their black slaves to whites, they made the white people racist. That's where we are.
Why did whites buy enslaved people then declare they were not human? The Africans and Arabs didnt tell them that. Where did they come up with that concept?

Oh you don't care that they're slaves. You just care that they weren't called HUMAN.

Well that's a little bit of wordsmithing that the Dems came up with, so they could justify human rights violations. They continue to pull that shit today.
Not really. They had their human rights removed by whites which is the definition of chattel slavery. Why did you whites have to do that being so civilized and all? BTW you never answered the question. Would you rather be a goat fuckers sex toy while chained in a ship on the way to the US or chiliing in Africa serving tea? Please dont avoid the question.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Anyway. Serious, twisted racist hater revealed ^^^^^^^

"
The human trafficking trade out of Somalia is now one of the busiest, most lucrative and the most lethal in the world. The ferocious violence and anarchy in the region has kept the scale of profits and misery the most hidden from outside eyes.
Dozens corpses are found floating in the Arabian Sea every month, often with gunshot wounds, often with hands tied behind their back - victims of traffickers who have jettisoned their cargo in the most final way."

Are these some more of those really nice black human traffickers we hear tell of?

You keep deflecting.
laugh.gif

"

You keep deflecting.
laugh.gif

Truth isn't deflection, son.

I wonder how they forced whites to sail from Europe to purchase their slaves?

Who said they did?

So when blacks sold their black slaves to whites, they made the white people racist. That's where we are.
Why did whites buy enslaved people then declare they were not human? The Africans and Arabs didnt tell them that. Where did they come up with that concept?

Oh you don't care that they're slaves. You just care that they weren't called HUMAN.

Well that's a little bit of wordsmithing that the Dems came up with, so they could justify human rights violations. They continue to pull that shit today.
Not really. They had their human rights removed by whites which is the definition of chattel slavery. Why did you whites have to do that being so civilized and all? BTW you never answered the question. Would you rather be a goat fuckers sex toy while chained in a ship on the way to the US or chiliing in Africa serving tea? Please dont avoid the question.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Your avoidance issues are starting to become the stuff of legend. Which is it? The goat fucker using you for a sperm depository or serving iced tea in Africa?

The far right reactionaries are having trouble with the factual history again. Nothing new.

"

You keep deflecting.
laugh.gif

Truth isn't deflection, son.
It is when you avoid the question harlot.
laugh.gif

I brought it up for discussion, because that is what this discussion board is for. This isn't a conversation one can have in normal everyday life without the conversation devolving into snide comments, battles between superiority complexes, or someone getting so angry they want to hurt someone.

I don't see how any form of slavery can be justified, although that seems to be a common argument that old-school slavery was okay and New World slavery was the worst form of it. Leave it to Europeans to take something as bad as slavery and make it even worse.

If we all started in the 'Cradle of Civilization,' which may in fact be revisionist history as well, then yes black people started civilization, and the ancestors of all races are the same ancestors( and Asians too? probably not, there were likely multiple civilizations started at different places in the world from different beginnings of life. Adam and Eve are a fairy tale to explain an ethnocentric world view of the 'Genesis' ) . Maybe the people who became 'white' due to evolution of pigmentation via differences in climate and amount of sun were going North to get away from the oppressive cultures that enslaved other races in the 'cradle of civilization.'

Why was it okay for Egyptians to build their mighty empire on the backs of 'indentured servants'?

Why was it okay to force people into indentured servitude to begin with?

The responsibility for slavery is most likely shared by all cultural groups until recent history, so why make it out like some forms were acceptable, when all forms of slavery are abhorrent?

This is not a hurrah only for white males. Its good to acknowledge that there are people of all ethnicities and both genders that fought against it. When I state that if it was not for white male abolitionists slavery would still exist, I say that due to the fact that at that time, due to the racist power structure of America that only let white men vote, they were the only ones who had the political pull to actually change the oppressive laws.

Its very easy for a lot of people to hate, and that hate goes to the closest available target that resembles their idea of their enemy. Is it really that hard to love and understand commonalities of humanity. I wish the momentum and scope of Dr. King's dream had not died along with him. There were those close to him that could have carried that torch onwards, but everything seems to have devolved into simplistic easy forms of hate for most people again. We need another leader in this world to continue the dream of Dr. King. Would you, or do you, join in carrying on the dream and bringing about the reality of his Beloved Community?

Who said they did?

Wow. Just. Wow.

Your avoidance issues are starting to become the stuff of legend. Which is it? The goat fucker using you for sperm depository or serving iced tea in Africa?

I'm sorry, you aren't making sense. But you seem very, very angry. Do all women make you angry, or just white ones?

had it been your way

but you knew that

which is it
I think slavery in this country was a travesty. But then again I'm not a blessed white man! What do you think Mr. Berzerk? Should they have been worth a whole person to the benefit of their slavers or been worth nothing as their slavers treated them?

Wow. Just. Wow.

Your avoidance issues are starting to become the stuff of legend. Which is it? The goat fucker using you for sperm depository or serving iced tea in Africa?

I'm sorry, you aren't making sense. But you seem very, very angry. Do all women make you angry, or just white ones?
Of course. I should have known another deflection.
laugh.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back