Black men started slavery; White male abolitionists effectively ended it.

A serious quandary that seems overlooked in modern sociopolitical thought:

Slavery was started by blacks a very long time ago. It continued for millennia. Effectively, if it was not for 'good' white male abolitionists, it would not have ended in America.

Why is it considered okay for blacks to have enslaved every race imaginable back to the beginning of time?

and

Why can't people of color admit that it was ended because of the persistent struggles for centuries or even millennia politically and socially of white men who abhorred the institution that black men started way back then?

Not being facetious. I would like to hear a good logical response to this that doesn't have to delve into simply insulting others for their race.
There is a difference in the slavery called chattel slavery and the slavery that was practiced by Blacks in Africa. The chattel slavery was the province of whites. The slavery practised in Africa was more along the lines of indentured servitude. There is a reason its called slavery. Whites practiced it on other whites. Its called "slave" after the Slavic people.

So it's okay for blacks to have slaves.

But it's not okay for whites to have slaves.

Got it.
Whites had other whites for slaves. Stop complaining.

Black had other blacks for slaves.

Then they sold them to the whites, and in doing so, made white people racist.

So I take it the black human traffickers are ok by schlep, too.

I wonder if he knows any?

Probably not. He's not that metropolitan.

Slavery was started by blacks a very long time ago. It continued for millennia. Effectively, if it was not for 'good' white male abolitionists, it would not have ended in America.

Why is it considered okay for blacks to have enslaved every race imaginable back to the beginning of time?

and

Why can't people of color admit that it was ended because of the persistent struggles for centuries or even millennia politically and socially of white men who abhorred the institution that black men started way back then?

Not being facetious. I would like to hear a good logical response to this that doesn't have to delve into simply insulting others for their race.
There is a difference in the slavery called chattel slavery and the slavery that was practiced by Blacks in Africa. The chattel slavery was the province of whites. The slavery practised in Africa was more along the lines of indentured servitude. There is a reason its called slavery. Whites practiced it on other whites. Its called "slave" after the Slavic people.

asclepias explains the good slavery over the bad slavery --LOL
Yeah. The one whites pushed made you an animal with no rights. The "good" slavery you remained a human. Which one would you rather be involved in as slave?

at best you are a joke

--LOL
Good deflection so you wouldnt have to answer the question. :laugh:

and

Got it.

I wonder how they forced whites to sail from Europe to purchase their slaves? Those innocent white people were forced to chain slaves packed like sardines and transport them to the US. Those bad Arabs and Africans.

Last edited:

and

Yeah. The one whites pushed made you an animal with no rights. The "good" slavery you remained a human. Which one would you rather be involved in as slave?

at best you are a joke

--LOL

Let me see...would I rather be a slave belonging to a dude who came into my village and forcibly ripped me from my mother and family...or would I rather be a slave to a white girl?

Let me think...

and

Got it.

I wonder how they forced whites to sail from Europe to purchase their slaves?

Who said they did?

So when blacks sold their black slaves to whites, they made the white people racist. That's where we are.

Or do you maintain white slavers stole the happy black slaves from their kindly black owners, who weren't really owners, but more like managers?

and

Got it.

Sure buddy, slavery just started during the European Renaissance...

at best you are a joke

--LOL

Let me see...would I rather be a slave belonging to a dude who came into my village and forcibly ripped me from my mother and family...or would I rather be a slave to a white girl?

Let me think...
You forgot to add being a girl you got raped by the ships crew daily on your way to the US. I know you are a prostitute but pretend you are a virgin.

Got it.

Who said they did?

So when blacks sold their black slaves to whites, they made the white people racist. That's where we are.
Hardly, but if that's all you can glean from it at a troll level,,,sure...

at best you are a joke

--LOL

Let me think...
You forgot to add being a girl you got raped by the ships crew daily on your way to the US.

That's what the black slavers did?

I thought they were kinder than that!

at best you are a joke

--LOL

Let me think...
You forgot to add being a girl you got raped by the ships crew daily on your way to the US.

That's what the black slavers did?

I thought they were kinder than that!
No thats what white slavers did. This was after calling Black people subhuman. So they must have been into bestiality. So which one would you like. Being raped by white guys that also rape goats and other livestock or an indentured servant in Africa?

Got it.

Who said they did?

Why did whites buy enslaved people then declare they were not human? The Africans and Arabs didnt tell them that. Where did they come up with that concept?

So is it white slavers that are responsible for this:

"
The human trafficking trade out of Somalia is now one of the busiest, most lucrative and the most lethal in the world. The ferocious violence and anarchy in the region has kept the scale of profits and misery the most hidden from outside eyes.
Dozens corpses are found floating in the Arabian Sea every month, often with gunshot wounds, often with hands tied behind their back - victims of traffickers who have jettisoned their cargo in the most final way."

Are these some more of those really nice black human traffickers we hear tell of?

Human Trafficking Modern-day Slavery - Somalia

Got it.

Who said they did?

Why did whites buy enslaved people then declare they were not human? The Africans and Arabs didnt tell them that. Where did they come up with that concept?

Oh you don't care that they're slaves. You just care that they weren't called HUMAN.

Well that's a little bit of wordsmithing that the Dems came up with, so they could justify human rights violations. They continue to pull that shit today.

So is it white slavers that are responsible for this:

"
The human trafficking trade out of Somalia is now one of the busiest, most lucrative and the most lethal in the world. The ferocious violence and anarchy in the region has kept the scale of profits and misery the most hidden from outside eyes.
Dozens corpses are found floating in the Arabian Sea every month, often with gunshot wounds, often with hands tied behind their back - victims of traffickers who have jettisoned their cargo in the most final way."

Are these some more of those really nice black human traffickers we hear tell of?

Human Trafficking Modern-day Slavery - Somalia

How cute. Another deflection! :laugh:

Yeah. The slavery whites pushed made you an animal with no rights. The "good" slavery you remained a human. Which one would you rather be involved in as slave?

Let's not forget your African forefathers in all this SLAVE talk. If it weren't for them...the tribal chieftains...there would have been NO BLACK AFRICANS SOLD INTO SLAVERY. Those bastards were more responsible than anyone.

and

Got it.
Who said that?

Who said they did?

Oh you don't care that they're slaves. You just care that they weren't called HUMAN.

Well that's a little bit of wordsmithing that the Dems came up with, so they could justify human rights violations. They continue to pull that shit today.
Not really. They had their human rights removed by whites which is the definition of chattel slavery. Why did you whites have to do that being so civilized and all? BTW you never answered the question. Would you rather be a goat fuckers sex toy while chained in a ship on the way to the US or chiliing in Africa serving tea? Please dont avoid the question.

Forum List

Back