Black man found hanging

RIP.
Sorry to see this.
I know this might seem odd to say, but I pray it was indeed suicide.

Police Said A Black Man Hanged Himself. Officials Are Calling For An Outside Investigation Into His Death

"My brother was not suicidal," the man's sister said during a rally. "He wasn't."

Officials are requesting an independent investigation into the death of a 24-year-old man who was found hanging from a tree in California this week after police ruled his death a suicide.

Robert Fuller was found hanging from a tree in Poncitlán Square across from Palmdale City Hall at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it appeared Fuller killed himself, but, amid global protests against racial violence, his family, friends, and others in the community have expressed skepticism about the conclusion.
Odd place to commit suicide, isn't it? Aren't these things usually done more in private?

P.S. though--family and friends usually deny the person was suicidal, don't they? It's too hard to accept.

Perhaps he wanted to become a black martyr like the felon Floyd, his 15 minutes so to speak.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Police Said A Black Man Hanged Himself. Officials Are Calling For An Outside Investigation Into His Death

"My brother was not suicidal," the man's sister said during a rally. "He wasn't."

Officials are requesting an independent investigation into the death of a 24-year-old man who was found hanging from a tree in California this week after police ruled his death a suicide.

Robert Fuller was found hanging from a tree in Poncitlán Square across from Palmdale City Hall at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it appeared Fuller killed himself, but, amid global protests against racial violence, his family, friends, and others in the community have expressed skepticism about the conclusion.
Odd place to commit suicide, isn't it? Aren't these things usually done more in private?

P.S. though--family and friends usually deny the person was suicidal, don't they? It's too hard to accept.

Right you must be. Hurry, let us burn, pillage, rape and murder our way across the city in memory of this guy. NOT. Friends and family almost always say that. The race war narrative is a fast moving locomotive but if you hurry up there's still time to jump off, get your feet planted firmly on sane ground, and walk away.
Since the majority of rioters were whites and more than one white supremacist group is on record to having planned or wanted to plan organized looting so blacks could get blamed, you might want to STFU.

IM if you were functioning with a full deck, you would not quote the psychotic Malcolm X----poor guy----acute lead poisoning for the pleasure of ALLAH-----the BLACK god

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

soooooo youre ready to call it a hate crime already ? it might be gang related .
Or Covid....or meth....or crack.....or Prozac....or prices skyrocketing at KFC

You sound manic today.
Forget to take your meds?
Naw duuuuude...'sall good man. Really man. It's cool.
xanzy.jpg

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

soooooo youre ready to call it a hate crime already ? it might be gang related .
Or Covid....or meth....or crack.....or Prozac....or prices skyrocketing at KFC

You sound manic today.
Forget to take your meds?
Naw duuuuude...'sall good man. Really man. It's cool.
View attachment 350559

I never did like you.
I never could stand people who think they are snarky an' funny when most of the time, they really are not!

Don't take it personally. It's just me.

Forum List

Back