Black man found hanging

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
RIP.
Sorry to see this.
I know this might seem odd to say, but I pray it was indeed suicide.

Police Said A Black Man Hanged Himself. Officials Are Calling For An Outside Investigation Into His Death

"My brother was not suicidal," the man's sister said during a rally. "He wasn't."

Officials are requesting an independent investigation into the death of a 24-year-old man who was found hanging from a tree in California this week after police ruled his death a suicide.

Robert Fuller was found hanging from a tree in Poncitlán Square across from Palmdale City Hall at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it appeared Fuller killed himself, but, amid global protests against racial violence, his family, friends, and others in the community have expressed skepticism about the conclusion.

Let’s see how this can be conjured twisted and contorted into being a white persons fault
Kind like the after effect claim of Floyds apprehension, he was suffering from his visions of white torment from years ago and it caught up with him so a murder charge against All White People should be crafted by fake news and spread across America.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Police Said A Black Man Hanged Himself. Officials Are Calling For An Outside Investigation Into His Death

"My brother was not suicidal," the man's sister said during a rally. "He wasn't."

Officials are requesting an independent investigation into the death of a 24-year-old man who was found hanging from a tree in California this week after police ruled his death a suicide.

Robert Fuller was found hanging from a tree in Poncitlán Square across from Palmdale City Hall at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it appeared Fuller killed himself, but, amid global protests against racial violence, his family, friends, and others in the community have expressed skepticism about the conclusion.
Odd place to commit suicide, isn't it? Aren't these things usually done more in private?

P.S. though--family and friends usually deny the person was suicidal, don't they? It's too hard to accept.

forensics will be able to tell if it was suicide .... i hope it isnt some white supremacist group [very very few they may be] starting to get violent .

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Odd place to commit suicide, isn't it? Aren't these things usually done more in private?
soooooo youre ready to call it a hate crime already ? it might be gang related .

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

I'll bet it was the same MAGA hat-wearing thugs that attacked the black fag in Chicago.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

His sister is fishing for a payday.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

P.S. though--family and friends usually deny the person was suicidal, don't they? It's too hard to accept.

Right you must be. Hurry, let us burn, pillage, rape and murder our way across the city in memory of this guy. NOT. Friends and family almost always say that. The race war narrative is a fast moving locomotive but if you hurry up there's still time to jump off, get your feet planted firmly on sane ground, and walk away.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Well, if the Democrats investigate, he hung himself, just like Epstein.

All kidding aside. If this was not a suicide, I hope they catch the bastard.

forensics will be able to tell if it was suicide .... i hope it isnt some white supremacist group [very very few they may be] starting to get violent .

In california?
i think it may be suicide ...cnn covered it and they didnt report anything that may lead to murder like his hands being tied behind his back or signs of struggle ! they would have loved being able to report something like that to stir up blacks ! they didnt though they are trying to imply it may be a lynching they have not shown any evidence ...

Hell!

Anyone familiar with Palmdale/Lancaster on the edge of the hot Mojave, and anyone who lives there, probably has considered suicide at least twice!

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

soooooo youre ready to call it a hate crime already ? it might be gang related .
Or Covid....or meth....or crack.....or Prozac....or prices skyrocketing at KFC

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Or Covid....or meth....or crack.....or Prozac....or prices skyrocketing at KFC

You sound manic today.
Forget to take your meds?

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Right you must be. Hurry, let us burn, pillage, rape and murder our way across the city in memory of this guy. NOT. Friends and family almost always say that. The race war narrative is a fast moving locomotive but if you hurry up there's still time to jump off, get your feet planted firmly on sane ground, and walk away.
Since the majority of rioters were whites and more than one white supremacist group is on record to having planned or wanted to plan organized looting so blacks could get blamed, you might want to STFU.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

I spoke with a person who works in the deep depression therapy field.
She said typically, loved ones never want to accept their loved one committed suicide, especially a spouse or partner.
If the loved one committed suicide, then they feel guilty, that they must have done something wrong, were a lousy partner, or their ego is shattered, i.e. "How could they do this when they had me as their husband/wife/etc ?"
They would rather believe their loved one was killed by accident, or even murdered, since this will allow them to focus their anger and grief outward away from themselves.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

These strange "suicides" happen several times a year.

Forum List

Back