Black man found hanging

I stay on the offense with blacks, when they get loud I take my belt off make a loop and say you got two options what’s up
Actually there are 3 options. But since you don't do that...

White whatevers are far easier to point fingers at than taking personal responsibility and changing behavior
It’s a great stuck in the same muddy place crutch. I think they also get great elation each time they say “it’s Whitney’s fault”. We all know that for the bullshit it is, even most of the black bullshitters know it is but they refuse to use the corrective tools that are at their disposal.
The only one with a crutch is you. The root cause of our problems is white racism. This was determined in 1968 and it has not changed. The behavior that needs to change is that of whites like yours.

"The behavior that needs to change is that of whites like yours."

The thing is; these conservatives who NEED CHANGING aren't JUST racist bigots....they hate EVERYBODY;

anti-black
anti-atheist
anti-muslim
anti-gay
anti-feminist

And I do NOT believe many of them are capable of change.....

they have drunk too much koolaid
I totally agree.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.
I know this might seem odd to say, but I pray it was indeed suicide.

Police Said A Black Man Hanged Himself. Officials Are Calling For An Outside Investigation Into His Death

"My brother was not suicidal," the man's sister said during a rally. "He wasn't."

Officials are requesting an independent investigation into the death of a 24-year-old man who was found hanging from a tree in California this week after police ruled his death a suicide.

Robert Fuller was found hanging from a tree in Poncitlán Square across from Palmdale City Hall at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it appeared Fuller killed himself, but, amid global protests against racial violence, his family, friends, and others in the community have expressed skepticism about the conclusion.
Odd place to commit suicide, isn't it? Aren't these things usually done more in private?

P.S. though--family and friends usually deny the person was suicidal, don't they? It's too hard to accept.
Jeffrey Epstein did! Not so odd

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Police Said A Black Man Hanged Himself. Officials Are Calling For An Outside Investigation Into His Death

"My brother was not suicidal," the man's sister said during a rally. "He wasn't."

Officials are requesting an independent investigation into the death of a 24-year-old man who was found hanging from a tree in California this week after police ruled his death a suicide.

Robert Fuller was found hanging from a tree in Poncitlán Square across from Palmdale City Hall at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it appeared Fuller killed himself, but, amid global protests against racial violence, his family, friends, and others in the community have expressed skepticism about the conclusion.
These strange "suicides" happen several times a year.
Sometimes a suicide is just a suicide.
Sometimes it is. But it generally is not done from a tree across from a city hall.
Where would you do it?

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Odd place to commit suicide, isn't it? Aren't these things usually done more in private?

P.S. though--family and friends usually deny the person was suicidal, don't they? It's too hard to accept.

Right you must be. Hurry, let us burn, pillage, rape and murder our way across the city in memory of this guy. NOT. Friends and family almost always say that. The race war narrative is a fast moving locomotive but if you hurry up there's still time to jump off, get your feet planted firmly on sane ground, and walk away.
Since the majority of rioters were whites and more than one white supremacist group is on record to having planned or wanted to plan organized looting so blacks could get blamed, you might want to STFU.
First it it was white democrats, second it was a large mix of blacks especially with the looting
No, it was white supremacists and some anarchists. I have to laugh at you guys the way try lying and gaslighting. This forum is full of republicans posting racism but you claim the democrats are the racists.
View attachment 350316
I didn't know those were the only towns in america.
I could continue to hurt your feelings if you want View attachment 350325
You're not really hurting my feeling because republicans run for those offices and lose. If what they had to offer was so much better those cities would have republican mayors. Then there is the matter of city commissions since no mayor runs a city alone. On top of that you have city departments and agency heads who are from parties. What you have done shows that republicans can't take responsibility for presidential failure.

Actually, what Trump is doing is genius!

He's letting decades run Democrat cities hawg-tie and bind themselves down.

He's permitting them to fulfill their nutty premises resulting in nutty outcomes.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Right you must be. Hurry, let us burn, pillage, rape and murder our way across the city in memory of this guy. NOT. Friends and family almost always say that. The race war narrative is a fast moving locomotive but if you hurry up there's still time to jump off, get your feet planted firmly on sane ground, and walk away.
Since the majority of rioters were whites and more than one white supremacist group is on record to having planned or wanted to plan organized looting so blacks could get blamed, you might want to STFU.
The rioters were antifa you moron. They're not "right-wing." Must you always be an idiot?

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

BLM is “demanding” the police do an investigation?

Opps sorry, they’ve been defunded and abolished.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

These strange "suicides" happen several times a year.
To the pleasure of folks like you and Asslips, whites commite suicide every day, but it's never national news like it is with the Democrats children

White whatevers are far easier to point fingers at than taking personal responsibility and changing behavior
It’s a great stuck in the same muddy place crutch. I think they also get great elation each time they say “it’s Whitney’s fault”. We all know that for the bullshit it is, even most of the black bullshitters know it is but they refuse to use the corrective tools that are at their disposal.
The only one with a crutch is you. The root cause of our problems is white racism. This was determined in 1968 and it has not changed. The behavior that needs to change is that of whites like yours.
I’m not the one in constant jackpots including life Enders yet always squealing that the white man did it.
What you coloreds should do is Emulate us rather than rebuke us.

"The behavior that needs to change is that of whites like yours."

The thing is; these conservatives who NEED CHANGING aren't JUST racist bigots....they hate EVERYBODY;

anti-black
anti-atheist
anti-muslim
anti-gay
anti-feminist

And I do NOT believe many of them are capable of change.....

they have drunk too much koolaid
Nope. We have just too often experienced the benefits of Good conduct instead of hood conduct and it drives you racist finger pointers crazy

I know exactly what is going to happen. The “independent” autopsy will rule the death inconclusive and CNN will have a huge circle jerk at how much coverage they can give this.

and somehow conservatives will manage to accuse liberals of "lynching" this guy...

maybe even Hillary....

"liberals lynched him to blame it on conservatives to start a race war to take away all of our rights and force us to eat QUICHE!!!! they are EVIL!"

what I think: conservatives did it to blame it on liberals to start a race war to take away all of our rights and force us to bow to THEIR god.....

I doubt anyone "lynched" this guy. It's likely what they say it is. Suicide.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

First it it was white democrats, second it was a large mix of blacks especially with the looting
No, it was white supremacists and some anarchists. I have to laugh at you guys the way try lying and gaslighting. This forum is full of republicans posting racism but you claim the democrats are the racists.
1592173341158.png 1592173401440.png 1592173577835.png 1592173626722.png 1592173684709.png 1592173881573.png

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

View attachment 350363 View attachment 350365 View attachment 350366 View attachment 350367 View attachment 350368 View attachment 350369
Those are all good boys. Just axe their mamas

the root cause of the problem blacks have is absent dead beat dads like you ! it takes a father to raise his son and take responsibility like a man ..... take you for instance ...youre probably just an angry little bastard that grew up without a father .... thats why you arent man enough to take responsibility for the actions you take ....bastard !

Suicide plain and simple. But, liberals have to play race card.

Not necessarily suicide at all. I could see libs whacking Mr. Fuller in this way to make a political point.

Palmdale is a far left city, with an overwhelming number of minority residents. To think that it was a gang of crazed honky conservatives? I don't think so.

I bet the guy martyred himself for the cause . . .

Not necessarily suicide at all. I could see libs whacking Mr. Fuller in this way to make a political point.

Palmdale is a far left city, with an overwhelming number of minority residents. To think that it was a gang of crazed honky conservatives? I don't think so.

I think its more likely someone else decided to martyr him for the cause, instead. Like when Liberal Rob Reiner wanted to kill Eric Cartman to promote his anti-tobacco campaign.

I think its more likely someone else decided to martyr him for the cause, instead. Like when Liberal Rob Reiner wanted to kill Eric Cartman to promote his anti-tobacco campaign.

Either way cities must burn and stores must be looted. The truth is swinging in the wind—or rather, it was.

Forum List

Back