Black man found hanging

RIP.
Sorry to see this.
I know this might seem odd to say, but I pray it was indeed suicide.

Police Said A Black Man Hanged Himself. Officials Are Calling For An Outside Investigation Into His Death

"My brother was not suicidal," the man's sister said during a rally. "He wasn't."

Officials are requesting an independent investigation into the death of a 24-year-old man who was found hanging from a tree in California this week after police ruled his death a suicide.

Robert Fuller was found hanging from a tree in Poncitlán Square across from Palmdale City Hall at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it appeared Fuller killed himself, but, amid global protests against racial violence, his family, friends, and others in the community have expressed skepticism about the conclusion.
Odd place to commit suicide, isn't it? Aren't these things usually done more in private?

P.S. though--family and friends usually deny the person was suicidal, don't they? It's too hard to accept.

Right you must be. Hurry, let us burn, pillage, rape and murder our way across the city in memory of this guy. NOT. Friends and family almost always say that. The race war narrative is a fast moving locomotive but if you hurry up there's still time to jump off, get your feet planted firmly on sane ground, and walk away.
Since the majority of rioters were whites and more than one white supremacist group is on record to having planned or wanted to plan organized looting so blacks could get blamed, you might want to STFU.
First it it was white democrats, second it was a large mix of blacks especially with the looting

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Police Said A Black Man Hanged Himself. Officials Are Calling For An Outside Investigation Into His Death

"My brother was not suicidal," the man's sister said during a rally. "He wasn't."

Officials are requesting an independent investigation into the death of a 24-year-old man who was found hanging from a tree in California this week after police ruled his death a suicide.

Robert Fuller was found hanging from a tree in Poncitlán Square across from Palmdale City Hall at 3:39 a.m. Wednesday. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said it appeared Fuller killed himself, but, amid global protests against racial violence, his family, friends, and others in the community have expressed skepticism about the conclusion.
These strange "suicides" happen several times a year.
One needs to happen in your neighborhood.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Odd place to commit suicide, isn't it? Aren't these things usually done more in private?

P.S. though--family and friends usually deny the person was suicidal, don't they? It's too hard to accept.

Right you must be. Hurry, let us burn, pillage, rape and murder our way across the city in memory of this guy. NOT. Friends and family almost always say that. The race war narrative is a fast moving locomotive but if you hurry up there's still time to jump off, get your feet planted firmly on sane ground, and walk away.
Since the majority of rioters were whites and more than one white supremacist group is on record to having planned or wanted to plan organized looting so blacks could get blamed, you might want to STFU.
First it it was white democrats, second it was a large mix of blacks especially with the looting
No, it was white supremacists and some anarchists. I have to laugh at you guys the way try lying and gaslighting. This forum is full of republicans posting racism but you claim the democrats are the racists.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
RIP.
Sorry to see this.

No, it was white supremacists and some anarchists. I have to laugh at you guys the way try lying and gaslighting. This forum is full of republicans posting racism but you claim the democrats are the racists.
242959BE-F1E5-45A7-AC04-91255C957678.jpeg

Suicide by the same people who brought you Jeffrey Epstein's suicide.

This is the second black man suicide by lynching in two weeks. Seems to be a trend in black men hanging themselves in the park.

RIP.
Sorry to see this.

Almost as funny as you turds claiming democrats aren't racist.

I think it's a bit premature to begin a shit flinging contest about actually happened just yet.

I stay on the offense with blacks, when they get loud I take my belt off make a loop and say you got two options what’s up

Suicide by the same people who brought you Jeffrey Epstein's suicide.

This is the second black man suicide by lynching in two weeks. Seems to be a trend in black men hanging themselves in the park.
Yeah, rather fishy.

Suicide plain and simple. But, liberals have to play race card.

Not necessarily suicide at all. I could see libs whacking Mr. Fuller in this way to make a political point.

Palmdale is a far left city, with an overwhelming number of minority residents. To think that it was a gang of crazed honky conservatives? I don't think so.

If a mobster needed to whack Mr. Fuller because he refused to pay his debts or snitched or some other valid reason- what better way to do it that to hang his corpus in public like this? It would divert attention away from the mob, and toward innocent parties in the area, particularly as Mr. Fuller was a black guy.

White whatevers are far easier to point fingers at than taking personal responsibility and changing behavior
It’s a great stuck in the same muddy place crutch. I think they also get great elation each time they say “it’s Whitney’s fault”. We all know that for the bullshit it is, even most of the black bullshitters know it is but they refuse to use the corrective tools that are at their disposal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back