Black male mob beats up white female store owner !! GRAPHIC !

I have no problem with democrats getting what they voted for, it is a great sight indeed.

I did not watch the video.

I am 83 years old.

So I am already aware (personally and via the media) of the horrific nature of the daily violence committed by the individuals under consideration.

Watching the video would only depress me unnecessarily, and I am already depressed enough by the COVID-19 disaster.

Like so many other Americans, I had high hopes in the 1960s that certain reforms would usher in an era of peace and happiness. Boy, were we wrong!

Think of this when the Democrats here tell you they want your guns.

This is what they’ve done to a great country.
Look at that video and take note of how brazen an attack that was. Then think of what that type of lawless person would be capable of if they knew that none of the people they chose to attack would have a gun to protect themselves? You wouldn't be able to walk the streets anymore nor would you be safe in your home.

Uncivilized means no fear of the law or repercussions.

Think of this when the Democrats here tell you they want your guns.

This is what they’ve done to a great country.
Look at that video and take note of how brazen an attack that was. Then think of what that type of lawless person would be capable of if they knew that none of the people they chose to attack would have a gun to protect themselves? You wouldn't be able to walk the streets anymore nor would you be safe in your home.

Maybe that video will stoke white rage and lead to riots burning and looting across the country.

Time for government threats to end, and action to be taken. It's time.... Trump will never appease the Demoncrats, and steady trying to do so is making him look weaker and weaker in the eyes of all peace loving American's.

I am 83 years old.

So I am already aware (personally and via the media) of the horrific nature of the daily violence committed by the individuals under consideration.

Watching the video would only depress me unnecessarily, and I am already depressed enough by the COVID-19 disaster.

Like so many other Americans, I had high hopes in the 1960s that certain reforms would usher in an era of peace and happiness. Boy, were we wrong!
Everything we are seeing today is a result of globalism. We have become puppets in a world of evil puppet masters.

I blame the stupid assholes who are taking money in exchange for rioting and looting and committing arson.

If you are part of ANTIFA, and you are a paid rioter, you should kill yourself.

If you beat up an old lady with a 2x4, you are a fucking bad ass.

Way to give it to the man, you oppressed people. Beat that old lady and rob her store!

I am 83 years old.

I don't blame you. It's dispicable, and not only difficult to watch, it is indeed depressing.

This was in Rochester.

This is happening in our country folks !! This has got to be stopped now ! These animals are completely out of control, and they are terrorizing our cities !

Rochester Police Release New Video of Woman Brutally Beaten by Rioters

Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying these men. They also released screen images of some of the suspects.

In the video, the woman is seen pleading with the rioters smashing the exterior of Rochester Fire Equipment Company on Marshall Street to stop. The woman yelled at the group of people, who were apparently trying to loot the jewelry store next door.

Several of the people then turn on the woman and begin attacking her, hitting and kicking her, and then used boards to hit her.

***IN STOCK - Hilarious Talking Trump Fathers Day Card - Grab yours today!***

The woman’s husband runs in toward the end of the recording and tries to break up the attack while swinging a golf club. He was then attacked himself.

The woman is reportedly recovering on Sunday morning.

The woman and her husband are tenants who live above Rochester Fire Equipment…

You know, this type of thing is as bad as it gets, and it is usually what we see as is found within any brutal attacks, whether the person is black or white, female or male, it just don't matter, because they are all the same innocent victims being attacked like this, and it's totally unexceptable.

It's all repugnant and repulsive beyond imagination, and it's done as if people have no concious or decency anymore, just like the cop seemed to not have a concious in the moment Mr.Floyds life slipped away just beneath him.......And by what ever reason it was that he had passed away, once handcuffed he should have gotten off of the person after immediately being cuffed.

Now the woman in the video could have died easily if she had any under lying condition when attacked in that way. Others have died unfortunately by way less than what she recieved, so she's lucky to have survived.

Violence against the totally innocent is bigtime repulsive, and the attack on this woman, as well as on many other innocents, is far more worse by degree, than a cop losing his mind in the process of arresting a man that is resisting arrest after he was alledgedly "passing counterfeit bills" at a local store in which of course was a crime, and on top of that the subject began fighting the officers in which led to some bad stuff unfortunately.

The store owner had alledgedly made the call to police about him, and about the bill in which he tried to pass upon buying some goods. Heck the store owner just wanted his merchandise back, but he didn't get it back right ? ... We all need to know more about that situation for sure, but he (Floyd) wasn't totally innocent like the woman was in the video when she was being attacked by those thugs for just trying to protect her store, so there's that.

The possibility of enraged temperaments by desensitized Police officers who are exposed to criminal elements for way to long, is always a problem of course, especially when dealing with all types of crimals doing all sorts of bad things for way to many years...

Such tempers that are born out of spending to much time in high crime areas, might probably be what caused an over reaction of the officer's against Floyd once the struggle with him had insued or had begun.

Did things go wrong due to the non-compliance issue, where by the subject named Mr. Floyd resisted arrest in which may have caused the "cop's" afterwards to then finally lose it big time as they fought with him ??...
Now they fought with the individual to get him restrained, and worse they alledgedly lose it unfortunately to the point of indirectly or directly killing this unlucky guy on that day, and this could have been by their measures taken or maybe it was because of possible drugs in his system, so who knows until a trial right ???.... Many lessons to be learned in these things.

No excuse for the violence though, and that means no excuse even if coming from the cops without having just cause, but sometimes people just lose it on all sides, and we see that these thugs (no better than the cops they accuse), lost it when beating that defenseless woman up like that.. It was unbelievably sick when I saw such a thing in their mad frenzy, just like it was in the case with George Floyd as viewed by the millions concerning that situation for whom viewed it in the form that it took (edited version??), upon the media releasing that video..

Things like the video of the innocent woman being victimized, and harmed, can cause anger to boil up inside of the public and inside of the cops, otherwise who are all out in the public sphere expecting peace and tranquility..... When people see that sort of thing or worse -on a daily basis- as is found in some areas or in some cases that are being worked by police whether it be in and/or around them on a daily basis, it tends to foster prejudice and stereotyping on a grand scale...

Sadly it's seen in many poor neighborhoods across this nation, and in some cases on a daily basis in which is real bad..

It needs to change big time.

The cops knee on the guy's neck of course to all of us was a heinous, disgusting, and a sickening thing to see, and worse the guy died as a result of it or did he die as a result of it ? I can't say, because I'm not a doctor.

What did the toxicology report say ? Did the guy have drugs in his system or could it have been that he downed drugs in order to hide them so he wouldn't get charged for that also ? If he did down an overdose of drugs, did that account for his "my stomach is hurting" speak we heard, or was it the other clue given us when the cop told the on looker's "hey this is what drugs do to you".... So did the officer give a clue that Floyd might have been on drugs when he said that ??? Do these officers deserve due process, and a right to a fair trial in this situation ?? What did two autopsies say, asside from the one that the family ordered independently ?? Was the guy resisting the cops like he was on something or not ? Why did he (Floyd), fight with the law instead of going peacefully with them ??? Many unanswered questions still remain ??

Now isn't it strange though, upon how these possible alledged "criminals" are all of a sudden being put up as these "good little saints", otherwise when they (many) who are attempted to be arrested, and worse jailed if need be, are then fighting the law or attacking them with an "I ain't going to jail" attitude ????

What's up with that strategy in which never works out in the end of it all ???

Amazingly it is then found out later that they (those being held to a higher standard than the officers), weren't the saint's that they were attempted to be cast as in the situation's, so what's up with that ??

Who is behind the "character cleaning services" in the media, otherwise after an event takes place, and after a person commits an alledged crime (is it an organized effort?), therefore does it provide needed services rendered unto them or unto their lawyers after things go very wrong in the alledged crimes in which they are then caught committing when being arrested for those crimes ??

The media needs to be federally investigated for their underminng of law enforcement, where by they are attempting to hide the critical points in an event, by editing or leaving out critical film or speech that exist in the event, otherwise if that event is filmed or spoken of, and especially if they do it all in hopes to use the event in order to fuel a hate filled agenda.

Politicians or government officials need to be federally investigated if they race bait, and if they use race baiting or have used race baiting for events in ways that cause mayhem, anarchy, chaos, and death by their symbolically "yelling fire in a crowded theater".

Enough is enough. We American's can't be this stupid anymore can we ?????

A footnote - George Floyd's alledged crime by degree, in no way warranted the type of treatment that he received at the hands of that officer in the end, but am I right about that, was the officer enraged due to the fight he was in with George ? Am I a professional on these matters ???? nope, are any of you ????? Nope.

He shouldn't have left his knee on the man's neck for as long as he did, but I really don't know what they had been faced with in regards to the guy fighting them prior to his passing...... However, me just like many others that are here, well we aren't doctors, so we can't make a judgement call upon what actually killed this Floyd man in the end. If he alledgedly swallowed drugs, and the overdose done him in, then that will be known also soon.

I pray no one escapes justice in the situation, and this means the protestors who became criminals at will also, and for those in many cases that sadly used the protest for bad and/or other evil reasons.

In summary - If the media was complicit in baiting us, then they should be held accountable also. If politicians are guilty of baiting us, then they should be held accountable also. Maybe even held as accessories to the crime ?????

Now, in this situation we have many hurt, and totally innocent people are dead because of all of this confused chaotic mess that was created in the event or created when the media done a dis-service to all involved ???

It's all totally unexceptable it seems. The out of control violence that is.

My prayers go out to George Floyd's family, and to all who have been hurt, and worse had their loved ones killed in this no good hellish mess, and especially if wrong doing was done by the criminals, the cops, the media, and the political leaders of this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back