Zone1 Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Hector, why not exterminate the untermenschen?

You are putting an awful lot of pressure on Children to do the adults work for them.

If you can't handle an unruly child, you shouldn't be a teacher.
WRONG!

Teachers today are not ALLOWED to handle unruly children. They are forced to dumb down their class to the lowest denominator.

Yup, Hector, why not exterminate the untermenschen?

You are putting an awful lot of pressure on Children to do the adults work for them.

If you can't handle an unruly child, you shouldn't be a teacher.
People of your persuasion should spend several school years as substitute teachers in black slum schools. Let's see how well you can handle an entire classroom of unruly teenagers.

WRONG!

Teachers today are not ALLOWED to handle unruly children. They are forced to dumb down their class to the lowest denominator.
Teachers should not have to bother with unruly children. Their classrooms should only contain intelligent, obedient children who are trying to learn.

By the time a juvenile delinquent is flushed down the school to prison pipeline for decades of hard labor, enforced by the whip, his backside should be covered with scars and scabs.

Typical far-left remedy for ANYTHING. THROW MORE MONEY.

As you know, most of our poorest-performing school districts are those on which the most money is spent.

Not really. While there is a lot of room for education reform, the reality is that the highest school districts are the ones in areas with high cost of living, so of course, everyone from the teacher to the janitor gets paid more. But the lie is that all school spending is not equal.

Money has nothing to do with it. The cost-per-student in the DC public school system is TWICE that of the nearby Fairfax, VA public school system, and the VA students are heads and tails ahead of the DC students.

Wow, that's disingenuous... It's almost like claiming you were oppressed because of what happened to people in other countries you never met.

DC has a higher per pupil cost because they have a higher cost of living.

Fairfax County Public Schools spends $16,367 per student each year. It has an annual revenue of $3,068,545,000.

The District would spend at least $12,419 for every child in the 2022-23 academic year, which is about $690 more than it currently spends, according to the mayor. The city educates nearly 100,000 students in its public schools, traditional and charter.

Now, simple math tells me that 16,367 - 12,419 = 3948 per student MORE being spent in Fairfax than DC. Or about 32% more.

People of your persuasion should spend several school years as substitute teachers in black slum schools. Let's see how well you can handle an entire classroom of unruly teenagers.

When I got out of the Army in 1992, I considered becoming a teacher... then I realized that I would be taking a pay cut even before I paid for a Master's degree to do it.

Teachers should not have to bother with unruly children. Their classrooms should only contain intelligent, obedient children who are trying to learn.

That's an awful lot of pressure to put on a child, isn't it? It's funny how you wingnuts always scream that you want to "protect the children" when it comes to the horror of them learning gay people are a thing that exists, but man, if that kid acts up, drug him up on Ritalin and fit him for a jumpsuit!

By the time a juvenile delinquent is flushed down the school to prison pipeline for decades of hard labor, enforced by the whip, his backside should be covered with scars and scabs.

You have wank fantasies about slavery, don't you, Hector? Seriously, man, what did Jamal do to you to mess you up this bad?

WRONG!

Then that is a legitimate education reform to push for.

Of course, I went to a Catholic School where the repressed lesbians and the secret pedophiles were allowed to hit us with gay abandon (pun intended), but it didn't make the kids any smarter, really.

Not really. While there is a lot of room for education reform, the reality is that the highest school districts are the ones in areas with high cost of living, so of course, everyone from the teacher to the janitor gets paid more. But the lie is that all school spending is not equal.

Wow, that's disingenuous... It's almost like claiming you were oppressed because of what happened to people in other countries you never met.

DC has a higher per pupil cost because they have a higher cost of living.

Fairfax County Public Schools spends $16,367 per student each year. It has an annual revenue of $3,068,545,000.

The District would spend at least $12,419 for every child in the 2022-23 academic year, which is about $690 more than it currently spends, according to the mayor. The city educates nearly 100,000 students in its public schools, traditional and charter.

Now, simple math tells me that 16,367 - 12,419 = 3948 per student MORE being spent in Fairfax than DC. Or about 32% more.
Simple math.

Washington D.C. schools spent more per pupil than any state but had the lowest scores in the nation

written by Guest Contributor Hans Bader May 14, 2022

Then that is a legitimate education reform to push for.

Of course, I went to a Catholic School where the repressed lesbians and the secret pedophiles were allowed to hit us with gay abandon (pun intended), but it didn't make the kids any smarter, really.
yada%20yada-Th.jpg

The OP continues to dig himself deeper in the hole he is digging. Now he is saying that there is a difference between a "Real" Black Conservative and a "Black MAGA" Conservative.
:popcorn:

:dig:
One can make the argument that there is a difference between any real conservatives and MAGA.

Claiming that No Child Left Behind and Head Start were not funded well enough to have an effect is like a Republican claiming that the reason tax cuts for the Rich did not balance the budget is that taxes were not deeply enough for the rich.

One can always explain why this or that program to bring Negroes up to whites standards did not work. What one cannot do is to point to a single program that has worked.

No Child Left Behind was one of W's greatest disasters. It forced schools to spend the majority of their funding to pull up the bottomm quartile. It was an absolute failure and our students performance overall continues to spiral downward 20 years later. Our kids are WAY behind those of other nations with far less resources.

You have wank fantasies about slavery, don't you, Hector? Seriously, man, what did Jamal do to you to mess you up this bad?
Jamal is your friend, not mine. My black friends have always belonged to those W. E. B. Du Bois called "the talented tenth."

Funny how that didn’t work. The bad schools stayed bad, the kids bussed for hours every day lost out on after school activities because they had busses to catch. Parents who cared about the educations their kids needed pulled them out of public schools and put them into local private schools. Often at nearly ruinous expense.

Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger
To who?

We as blacks are taught this as children.
By who?

Basically it means just don't take sides with someone only because they are black.
So basically, what this implies then is that you shouldn't take sides AGAINST someone just because they are WHITE then, too!

Poor IM2, so, so needy, so, so hateful, and so, so racist.

Jamal is your friend, not mine. My black friends have always belonged to those W. E. B. Du Bois called "the talented tenth."

No one believes you have friends, Hector, it's why you come here to troll.

Funny how that didn’t work. The bad schools stayed bad, the kids bussed for hours every day lost out on after school activities because they had busses to catch. Parents who cared about the educations their kids needed pulled them out of public schools and put them into local private schools. Often at nearly ruinous expense.

It didn't work because white parents were racist and didn't want their kids going to inferior schools. You are kind of making my point. We haven't tried to fix education for poor black kids, and then we wonder why they don't succeed.

And someone like Hector spews 60 year old social Darwinist garbage that was debunked years ago.

Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Black-MAGAs-788x444.jpg

As the American conservative movement has morphed from racist dog whistles and white-grievance politics to full-blown fascism and white nationalism, Black MAGAs have enlisted as soldiers in the war against civil rights, voting rights, liberal democracy and racial justice. Unable to achieve their unpopular and toxic policies through the ballot box, MAGA intends to bring about their goals through white nationalist minority rule. And Black MAGAs are eager to oblige.

Lacking principles, these Black white nationalists say and do anything to please Trump, Trumpism and the white supremacist base. Never speaking ill of white folks, Black MAGAs will blame the Black community for anything and everything, never stand up for Black people, never help us and always throw us under the bus. They lack self-respect and scruples. However, they do collect a paycheck, which they will enjoy until such time as they are rendered useless and their services are no longer needed.

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk.

We as blacks are taught this as children. Basically it means just don't take sides with someone only because they are black. This is what makes the right wing claims of my racism laughable. And it is why we can oppose black MAGA sellouts. And it's funny that only a certain type of white individual hails these deplorables as independent thinkers.

Sounds like we got us a racist snowflake tha's afraid of blavk Consetvatives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back