Black lives matter

They don’t qualify. Or they can take the $10k buyout.
Why would they not qualify if they were part of the "class" of harmed individuals? And $10,000 for some doctors is not even half a month's salary.
Sorry that’s it.If they are drs then they overcame.
Equality is not just financial equality. You don't think black people who are NOT criminals and are accomplished are not still harassed by the police, discriminated against, treated like crap because the United States instituted laws and policies that said that black people were inferior to whites? The white racists believed it, probably because it was law, but once the laws were rescinded, they continue to believe it and act accordingly.

I am called a racist by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

I consider him a race hater because of it, since I personally haven't done anything bad to other races he hates me because I am white.
Reparations are paid by the government, not by individual citizens, for policies, laws, etc. that caused harm to specific groups of people.

Think of it as a class action. Not everyone in the class may have been individually harmed but the fact that they are a member of the certified class entitles them to compensation for the wrong committed against the class as a whole.

IM2 is not a race hater although he has little patience for white racists including those who deny they are racists while making derogatory and racist comments about about black people.

I have no knowledge of whether or not you fall into that category, I haven't seen anything to support that but again I haven't been looking so I have no reason to believe otherwise.

You are very different from IM2, you at least try to discuss the topic without a lot of anger thrown at me, and reply reasonably, thank you.

Where does the government get the money? if they don't use their FIAT money process, otherwise it IS from the taxpayers themselves, who are also the same people who elect those people into office in the first place.

No reparations will never happen because no blacks today have been a slave and have been free for almost 60 years which means except for the oldest generation (who could qualify) has NEVER tasted segregation either.

I have been telling the truth all along about my family history and myself as well.

The white privilege argument is dishonest and unfair since that is a blanket statement against all whites, while many whites don't do racist stuff at all. It is this divisive talk that can only backfire on those who push this crap.

I was born white and automatically guilty as being white is galaxy class stupid, that is the crap IM2 and other push, it is self defeating because that is the ULTIMATE racist statement to make.

If this blatant racist attack continues, it will erode MY interest, since being chronically attacked for just being born white will only create enmity.
I don't know this to be 100% exact but I would suspect that a person's experiences with those of the opposite race will color their view of the entire race.

In my case, in most of the environments in which I worked, I was on equal footing with everyone else even though I was the only black person in the environment. I did a lot of secretarial work while pursuing my current career and happened to be efficient at the job so I was more or less "accepted" although one of the places where I was most resented and subjected to racism was while working for a police detective.

I know that most white people are not racist, but the ones that are can really screw things up for everyone else both black and white particularly if no one wants to reel them in. And those who cannot understand or even acknowledge how a legal system that gave their race an advantage at the expense of those of my race are not being completely honest with themselves.
I understand that you don't want your taxes going to pay reparations for black people due to hundreds of years of slavery, Jim Crow, separate but equal, etc. but what choice did black people have when their taxes were being paid to support a white supremacist society? You think that was fair? And those damages are quantifiable (measurable).

After the stingy $600 that our government just paid to people whose income they disrupted for close to 9 months, I would never base any of my decisions on the chance that our government would ever decide to atone for its sins of the past and pay reparations. They are however, according to our legal definitions of right and wrong and making people whole for the harm they've suffered, due, in my opinion.

Why would they not qualify if they were part of the "class" of harmed individuals? And $10,000 for some doctors is not even half a month's salary.
If they have kids they save two years of college for each kid.
Why are you attempting to decide for other people the course that their lives should take?
Not everyone wants to go to community college.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Conservatives are worst than me. They refuse to even admit bias exists. That’s because they want to keep this advantage over the rest of society. In a country as diverse as America, conservatives want whites to stay in power. They want all the politicians in Washington and all the ceos [sic] to be white men. They think that’s the way things work best.

You republicans want us to believe because you’re good at hiding your hatred, that you in fact arent [sic] predjudice [sic] towards blacks, which we know you are.

Once again, you're a self-hating white supremacist, who makes the error of assuming that all white people, especially conservatives white people, are racists just like you.

And you're simply wrong. Most of us have nothing against anyone because of their race.

View attachment 436698

I am called a racist by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

I consider him a race hater because of it, since I personally haven't done anything bad to other races he hates me because I am white.
Nope I don't hate you. I think you're ignorant but I don't hate you. Your family ancestors benefitted from racist government policy. Blacks are asking the government to rectify what the government did. Whites who are racists keep arguing about who they did not own when it is an argument about racist government policy. Your ancestors had nothing to do with native american genocide but reparations are provoded to native American nations every year. You don't make the same excuses for that.

Lets go there. That name is so...cloying. Like say, if Hitler had called...umm "Vegetarians against Badness", Then it was "Kristallnacht", smashing up stores and intimidating...Now its the BLM smashing up stores and intimidating fighting racism...

ALL lives matter!
When have white livves not mattered more than everyone elses?

ALL lives matters.
When have white lives not mattered more than everyone elses?

ALL lives matters, this means ALL human beings lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

White Supremacist group is racist.

You reply the way you do here because you are a full bore racist.
How many examples do you need to see Where cops behave as if black lives don’t matter? I’ve seen enough

Typical hypocrisy post you make is indicative that you haven't learned.

You have NOT read enough, since YOU are ignoring the high level of black on black murders. Blacks kill other blacks far more than Whites killed blacks.

Cops killed far more whites than they have killed blacks.
This is a lie. A racist lie. A white racist lie.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About 'White on White Crime'? - Truth or Fiction?
Black lives matter is the issue here, and being that they don't factor in actual black on black death rate and only focus on how bad whites are all the time no matter what, sorta delegitimizes these puds. They are anti white communists and they are supported by the Chinese, they are basically fringe hate group that suddenly became popular. Like the Beatles or the hula hoop.
Given that 85 percent of all whites are killed by another white person and nobody pays attention to it, you should be very concerned. You made white on white crime an issue in this discussion because you keep talking about a high black crime rate as if whites don't have one. After all, if all lives really mattered to you, you would concerned. But this isn't about all lives, this is about you getting to freely flop out your racist bullshit. Bitch, you better go back and look at how women have been treated then thank us blacks for standing up to the white men you didn't stand up to. Because our fight for civil rights gave you more freedom and in fact, white women get the most out of policies developed during civil right. Yet white woman like you dare talk shit.

You keep calling me a racist, without a shred of evidence, do you do that a lot to other people?
That's what the self-loathing spooks do. They're beyond ignorant. They learned how to pull the white guilt card out instead of applying themselves to get an education and a skill to succeed in life.
I have a college degree. Shut the fuck up.

Lets go there. That name is so...cloying. Like say, if Hitler had called...umm "Vegetarians against Badness", Then it was "Kristallnacht", smashing up stores and intimidating...Now its the BLM smashing up stores and intimidating fighting racism...

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

How many examples do you need to see Where cops behave as if black lives don’t matter? I’ve seen enough

You have NOT read enough, since YOU are ignoring the high level of black on black murders. Blacks kill other blacks far more than Whites killed blacks.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About 'White on White Crime'? - Truth or Fiction?
Black lives matter is the issue here, and being that they don't factor in actual black on black death rate and only focus on how bad whites are all the time no matter what, sorta delegitimizes these puds. They are anti white communists and they are supported by the Chinese, they are basically fringe hate group that suddenly became popular. Like the Beatles or the hula hoop.
Given that 85 percent of all whites are killed by another white person and nobody pays attention to it, you should be very concerned. You made white on white crime an issue in this discussion because you keep talking about a high black crime rate as if whites don't have one. After all, if all lives really mattered to you, you would concerned. But this isn't about all lives, this is about you getting to freely flop out your racist bullshit. Bitch, you better go back and look at how women have been treated then thank us blacks for standing up to the white men you didn't stand up to. Because our fight for civil rights gave you more freedom and in fact, white women get the most out of policies developed during civil right. Yet white woman like you dare talk shit.

You keep calling me a racist, without a shred of evidence, do you do that a lot to other people?
That's what the self-loathing spooks do. They're beyond ignorant. They learned how to pull the white guilt card out instead of applying themselves to get an education and a skill to succeed in life.
A college degree in race hustling means nothing.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

A college degree in race hustling means nothing.
Tell that to Hannity and Limbaugh.

Sorry that’s it.If they are drs then they overcame.
Equality is not just financial equality. You don't think black people who are NOT criminals and are accomplished are not still harassed by the police, discriminated against, treated like crap because the United States instituted laws and policies that said that black people were inferior to whites? The white racists believed it, probably because it was law, but once the laws were rescinded, they continue to believe it and act accordingly.

Yeah I have seen indications that blacks are treated differently than whites, saw one great example in a video of two guys (one black and one white) testing police reactions, they show the results in a video they made.

The White guy had open carry of a GUN on his belt, he was stopped on the side walk by the police who gently checked him out, then let him go without even a warning, no tickets. The black guy copies the actions of the white guy (they are doing this together, making the video) the police reaction was very different, he was given a ticket and a fine he had to pay.

Very sad to see.

Forum List

Back