Zone1 Why Black Lives still Matter

Really? Do people who shoot dozens every weekend because of some gang shit or some drug deal gone bad really want to "trust one another" and "live without the fear"? Do people who run wild through the streets setting police cars on fire want to "live without the fear"? Do large groups of people who ransack and loot stores with impunity really want to "trust one another"? How about people who wander around looking for helpless old women to sucker punch or push in front of a train? Where is the trust there? Where is the living without fear there?

Well?
When you can ask and answer why we have politicians who are blatantly racist openly calling for the elimination of people of color from the voting ranks. When an obvious thief, liar, rapist, racist is backed by millions in this country I do not need to prove anything I say to you or any other right wing fool that lacks the intelligence to actually study the history of the racist policies of America throughout our history. Do not try and hand me that b.s, about "If you don't like it leave."

What boot is on YOUR neck, personally? What laws treat YOU unequally?
Ah so this is how you bypass anything said by asking me to tell you how I have the gall to speak up about things I have witnessed and lived through. Does a Democrat have to personally name you for you to be able to speak of what you see as bad for the nation?

When you can ask and answer why we have politicians who are blatantly racist openly calling for the elimination of people of color from the voting ranks. When an obvious thief, liar, rapist, racist is backed by millions in this country I do not need to prove anything I say to you or any other right wing fool that lacks the intelligence to actually study the history of the racist policies of America throughout our history. Do not try and hand me that b.s, about "If you don't like it leave."
First, Trump is not a rapist. When was he ever convicted?

Second, it’s pretty rich of you to call Trump a thief, liar and racist - when that is exactly what Biden is! He is such a pathological liar that I don’t know if he can even tell the truth….he has allowed his family to bribe and extort tens of millions….and he lamented about having to send his kids to school with blacks (called it a racial jungle).

How blind can liberals be that they don’t see that that which they accuse Trump of is Biden squared?

Ah so this is how you bypass anything said by asking me to tell you how I have the gall to speak up about things I have witnessed and lived through. Does a Democrat have to personally name you for you to be able to speak of what you see as bad for the nation?
I don’t know if you’re black or not, but there are no laws that treat you unequally if you are. On the contrary, there are tons of anti-white policies proudly being hailed. The latest one is Best Buy’s leadership training programs - to which whites are ineligible.

.... fool that lacks the intelligence to actually study the history of the racist policies of America throughout our history. ....

When did this exchange become a discussion of history? You were writing in the present tense.

No
BLM was a movement built upon the "hands up, don't shoot" lie. And when something is based on a lie, the falsehoods will only increase. And holy cow did it ever.
As well as the tired old virtue signaling leftist lie about "what conservatives think".
All ridiculous and tiresome.

View attachment 811550

The left is all signal, no virtue.

Ah so this is how you bypass anything said by asking me to tell you how I have the gall to speak up about things I have witnessed and lived through. .. .
This is how I ask you a question about a claim you have made. The standard procedure is to answer the question.

Wow, two responses. Two complete deflections. All while missing the main point. That's why no one wants to hear the response "All Lives Matter". It just means the Black Live Really Don't Matter.
All lives do matter. There is no racism in that statement as it applies equally to all.

First, Trump is not a rapist. When was he ever convicted?

Second, it’s pretty rich of you to call Trump a thief, liar and racist - when that is exactly what Biden is! He is such a pathological liar that I don’t know if he can even tell the truth….he has allowed his family to bribe and extort tens of millions….and he lamented about having to send his kids to school with blacks (called it a racial jungle).

How blind can liberals be that they don’t see that that which they accuse Trump of is Biden squared?
Just a few quick questions. Do you back Trump regardless of his blatant history of racism, of running fraudulent schemes to cheat people out of their money and how he destroyed businesses being built by families through hard work by refusing to pay them the agreed upon contractual sum? That he treated honest trusting workers as his personal money pit by ripping them off. You have the gall to confront me having proof of Donald being a rapist and then you accuse Biden of a long list of totally unproven crimes which by the way he has never even been charged or brought to court for any of it unlike Trump who has a litany of indictments and charges in both state and federal courts. You are completely out of your league with the juvenile responses you offer up. What comes next "My congressman can whup your congressman any day so there" F***ing child.

Last edited:
When he started getting his butt kicked by facts.
This has always been inclusive of history. Ignore history if you want, I know it makes it so easy for you to deny what I say because you have no knowledge of the facts proven by history. Finally I am tired of hearing the crap you spew in defense of a man who orchestrated an attempt at overthrowing our government. Call it what you want, an ordinary stroll through the Capitol or whatever, bottom line is that you and those who you defend are guilty of sedition and an open attempt at a coup.

Just a few quick questions. Do you back Trump regardless of his blatant history of racism, of running fraudulent schemes to cheat people out of their money and how he destroyed businesses being built by families through hard work by refusing to pay them the agreed upon contractual sum? That he treated honest trusting workers as his personal money pit by ripping them off. You have the gall to confront me having proof of Donald being a rapist and then you accuse Biden of a long list of totally unproven crimes which by the way he has never even been charged or brought to court for any of it unlike Trump who has a litany of indictments and charges in both state and federal courts. You are completely out of your league with the juvenile responses you offer up. What comes next "My congressman can whup your congressman any day so there" F***ing child.
You’ve only been a member a few days and you’re already acting low a low class Democrat - attacking, cursing, and insulting people who don’t support the demented, corrupt man you INSIST we do?

Talk to me when you learn some manners. Until then, stfu.

Forum List

Back