Zone1 Why Black Lives still Matter

This has always been inclusive of history. Ignore history if you want, I know it makes it so easy for you to deny what I say because you have no knowledge of the facts proven by history. Finally I am tired of hearing the crap you spew in defense of a man who orchestrated an attempt at overthrowing our government. Call it what you want, an ordinary stroll through the Capitol or whatever, bottom line is that you and those who you defend are guilty of sedition and an open attempt at a coup.
Didn't you use the term "unproven" in a recent post?

You’ve only been a member a few days and you’re already acting low a low class Democrat - attacking, cursing, and insulting people who don’t support the demented, corrupt man you INSIST we do?

Talk to me when you learn some manners. Until then, stfu.
Ah feathers a little ruffled? Who told you there are "manners"? As far as being on here a few days what does that really mean? I've lived through a lot more shite than you could possibly imagine, yet I've lived to be seventy yrs. old. Remember this I was there for the civil rights movement, for the very beginnings of the rise of common people to find their voices and fight for what we believed in. I've seen more death and bodies than you could possibly think of, but yes it tears my heart out seeing the kids of my friends thinking that guns equal manhood. I'm tired and I grieve every day for those lives that are lost, I mean every life not just black or brown but every white person who has fallen in this terrible unnecessary war of races that should never have happened at all.

Ah feathers a little ruffled? Who told you there are "manners"? As far as being on here a few days what does that really mean? I've lived through a lot more shite than you could possibly imagine, yet I've lived to be seventy yrs. old. Remember this I was there for the civil rights movement, for the very beginnings of the rise of common people to find their voices and fight for what we believed in. I've seen more death and bodies than you could possibly think of, but yes it tears my heart out seeing the kids of my friends thinking that guns equal manhood. I'm tired and I grieve every day for those lives that are lost, I mean every life not just black or brown but every white person who has fallen in this terrible unnecessary war of races that should never have happened at all.

If you voted for DemoKKKrats, part of the responsibility for that war is on you. A big part.

The Democrats have escalated that war.

The Democrats have escalated that war.
I will say this here. It's obvious all of us are pretty much the common folks whether left or right leaning. I hold politicians responsible for plenty of the things that are screwed up here. Please understand that every senator, and nearly every congressman have gotten very wealthy because of their positions. I truly do not believe there is one of them that is if not criminally then at least morally corrupted by the power of money.
They live lives we can only imagine but never realize, even if you have money it does not equal the power that they have accrued and their ability to lie to us the voters who they are supposed to serve. If they were truly doing the jobs we elected them to do we would not have such a disparity between communities and people.
I'm purposely not pointing a finger at either party but rather at the entire corrupt system that throughout history has leaned one way or the other at various times depending on how we can be deceived by the power of eloquence. This does not mean that the greater speaker who can sway the crowd isn't a disciple of the devil, that is one of the powerful warnings we hear but realize usually far too late that we've been hoodwinked. I was once a very dangerous person who lived by a very false code of dishonor. No longer do I live that way, perhaps due to my age but I rather think it is more because of a much deeper understanding of us as just people and knowing that always looking for the affront only leads to terrible reactions and the loss of opportunity.
I'm more than willing to have a discourse of meaning without the jabs and innuendos that cause friction between us. My olive branch so to speak if you are willing to accept it

Last edited:
Yes, the system is the problem. But it goes deep. And it's a tough discussion.

Forum List

Back