Black Lives Matter plans to shut down Graceland

Maybe the staff of Graceland can blast "In the Ghetto" from the loudspeaker system. Not sure if that would calm the negroes down or cause a chimpout.

meh. "Rage day" didn't work out to well for them in TN. It looked like just a few dozen people. No more than a hundred.

"I cain't have that. I'm comin out of retirement."

iu

Elvis stole their music. They seek reparations. Naturally, they will express their indignation by destroying Elvis' property.

Loretta Lynch will send federal agents to help them.

When you burn down whitey, it's all whitey.

Their racist 'leader' in Dallas just got arrested for a number of criminal acts, including violating probation on a conviction for child abuse on a baby, so of course they have no shame or even the sense to know nobody is buying their idiotic attention whoring. Except Democrats, of course, who'll buy anything as long it's mindlessly stupid and sounds like it came from some illiterate stoner in Arabia or even less credible sources, like the Clintons.

meh. "Rage day" didn't work out to well for them in TN. It looked like just a few dozen people. No more than a hundred.

Sheesh, I mean first you claim rage day is going to happen. Then it doesnt. And not one time do you think you were being lied to instead you believe it (the made up thing) failed lol.

Hey you know what else failed. The day of racism you had planned. Sure there is no evidence of it ever being planned but it failed

Sheesh, I mean first you claim rage day is going to happen. Then it doesnt. And not one time do you think you were being lied to instead you believe it (the made up thing) failed lol.

Hey you know what else failed. The day of racism you had planned. Sure there is no evidence of it ever being planned but it failed
:spinner:

The real tragedy underlying the BLM movement is the problems these goddam n!ggers cause for decent, peaceful, respectable Black people.

Forum List

Back