Black Lives Matter Demands

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Not sure if this belongs to humor section, and if it does, move it there.

As part of the effort, the groups are demanding, among other things, reparations for what they say are past and continuing harms to African-Americans, an end to the death penalty, legislation to acknowledge the effects of slavery, as well as investments in education initiatives, mental health services and jobs programs.

Black Lives Matter Coalition Makes Demands as Campaign Heats Up - NY Times

While we're at it, why aren't the Chinese asking for reparations?

Black lives matter is getting away from the cause. It began as a group that was speaking out against the violence that blacks encountered with law enforcement. Now they are going on about reparations and the so called continuing effects of slavery. Back in the 1950's one could argue that slavery was still in effect because of segregation. But nowadays the poverty and lack of education isn't because of the "man" .It is their own fault.

I'm black and both of my parents are black. Both of my parents grew up in the 70/80. There were a lot less opportunities for blacks during that time. But both of them winded going to college and working. My siblings and I also went to college. The white man didn't hold us down.

Black people are in the state they are in because they choose to be. They are thousands of scholarships that are given out to minorities specifically. And if you can't get a scholarship then take out a student loan like many of us have to do.

There are also trade schools that can teach you a trade so you can still get a decent job without going to college.

Black schools are in the poor state they are in because of the parents not raising their kids right.

This lasting effects of slavery is nonsense. They can forget about those reparations.

And how about health care for all? Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and Asians are all being screwed over because when are the only first world country that doesn't have universal healthcare.

Black lives matter is getting away from the cause. It began as a group that was speaking out against the violence that blacks encountered with law enforcement. Now they are going on about reparations and the so called continuing effects of slavery. Back in the 1950's one could argue that slavery was still in effect because of segregation. But nowadays the poverty and lack of education isn't because of the "man" .It is their own fault.

I'm black and both of my parents are black. Both of my parents grew up in the 70/80. There were a lot less opportunities for blacks during that time. But both of them winded going to college and working. My siblings and I also went to college. The white man didn't hold us down.

Black people are in the state they are in because they choose to be. They are thousands of scholarships that are given out to minorities specifically. And if you can't get a scholarship then take out a student loan like many of us have to do.

There are also trade schools that can teach you a trade so you can still get a decent job without going to college.

Black schools are in the poor state they are in because of the parents not raising their kids right.

This lasting effects of slavery is nonsense. They can forget about those reparations.

And how about health care for all? Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and Asians are all being screwed over because when are the only first world country that doesn't have universal healthcare.

From the time I entered 1st grade in the 1970s to the time I finished high school in the 1980s, I went to school with children of all races/ethnicities. We all had the same teachers, classes, books, desks, lessons, AND, most importantly, the same OPPORTUNITIES. What people did with those opportunities was their choice not based on skin color or anything else.

There are thousands of scholarships that go to minorities solely because they're minorities. My entire college educator was funded by academic and athletic scholarships. Not a damn one of them was given to me based on skin color. I agree with you. My daughter is in college now. Where she attends costs in the mid $30k/year. She received scholarships totaling around $26,000. My wife and I pay the remaining balance from what we saved from the time she was born. The last thing it's my place to do is use what I've sacrificed to have to pay for a kid's education that his/her own parents won't fund.

As for the trade schools, there's a very highly recognized technical school where I live. They offer associate degrees, non-degree certifications, and courses for those that want to learn a new skill. Someone earning a AA degree involves 4 full semesters. Lottery money is used to offset the costs. Someone taking a full semester of class (16 - 17 hours) can do so for around $1700 tuition if they are a county resident and $2000 if they aren't but live in the state. The reason in county tuition is less is because property taxes in the county go to the school. Someone can obtain a degree for around $6800 total tuition. That's not a lot to ask of someone especially if by doing so they can have the ability to increase their income significantly.

As for universal healthcare, if you're saying we should have something like single payer, I disagree. That's nothing more than redistribution of wealth and it falls under the same mindset of it's not my place to be forced to provide education for anyone so it's not my place to pay higher taxes to provide anyone healthcare coverage.

If we hadn't bought them off black slaves traders in Africa and then set them free, they'd still be in Africa. I think we did them a favour actually. They owe us.

What they want is to be on a reservation. They can be self policing there. Make Detroit and Chicago black reservations. Take the police out. They can have tribal police.

Here are a list of black organizations.

Black Organizations and Organizations Serving Black Communities

A Better Chance, Inc. (ABC)
The only domestic and most established academic talent search for minority youth.
www.abetterchance.org

A. Philip Randolph Institute & A. Philip Education Fund
An organization dedicated to increasing awareness and involvement of African American politicians at local, state, and national levels of government.
www.apri.org

African American Museum Association (AAMA)
An institution whose purpose is to encourage and promote the celebration of African American culture and heritage through public exhibitions.
www.blackmuseums.org

African Methodist Episcopal Church (AME)
An African Methodist Episcopal church committed to helping the needy, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, and supplying jobs for those in need.
www.ame-church.com

African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church (AMEZ)
A Methodist Episcopal Zion church established to spiritually and academically support institutions of higher education.
www.amez.org

Africare, Inc
A private, not-for-profit organization devoted to bettering the access to food, water, health care, refuge assistance, and a greater quality of life in rural Africa.
www.africare.org

Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society
An African American organization encouraging academic research into African American history and geology.
www.aahgs.org

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (AKA)
Founded in 1908, this group has set out to improve social, economic, cultural, and health conditions throughout the United States and the world.
www.aka1908.com

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
First started in 1906 and the oldest predominantly black Greek Letter fraternity in America, this organization's purpose is to foster academic excellence while serving the community.
www.alpha-phi-alpha.com

Alpha Pi Chi National Sorority, Inc.
Originally founded in 1963, this sorority's primary focus is a strong fundraising effort to benefit many charities.
www.alphapichi.org

American Association for Affirmative Action (AAAA)
Created for professionals committed to the implementation of affirmative action and equal opportunity across the nation.
www.affirmativeaction.org

American Association of Black in Energy (AABE)
An African American association's most paramount of tasks is the constant reinforcement of ensuring that minority voices are taken into account in regards to the development of national energy policies.
www.aabe.org

American Bridge Association (ABA)
Formed by African American tennis players in response to being excluded from most bridge events.
www.americanbridge.com

American Council on Education, Office of Minorities in Higher Education
Provides aid to minority administrators in both predominantly white and historically black institutions of higher education around the world.
www.acenet.edu

American Health and Beauty Aids Institute (AHBAI)
A trade association for companies of minority ownership whose manufacturing includes ethnic health and beauty products.
www.ahbai.org

American League of Financial Institutions (ALFI)
Embodied by 51 African American, Hispanic, Asian American, women-owned, and/or women-managed savings and loan institutions whose goals are to promote and produce thrift and home ownership among minority groups.
www.alfi.org

Amistad Research Center
Makes accessible to the public a collection of scholarly source material on ethnic history and race relations in the United States.
www.amistadresearchcenter.org

Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles Mystic Shrine, Inc. (AEAONMS)
A charitable and benevolent fraternal order that sponsors programs to curb delinquency and drug use among black youth while lending support to education through scholarships.
www.aeaonms.org

Associated Black Charities
A not-for-profit federation of health and human services agencies whose contributions enable and assist community based organizations serving New York neighborhoods in need of most aid.
www.associatedblackcharities.org

Associated for Multi-Cultural Counseling and Development
Encourages improvement on ethnic and racial empathy and understanding through the use of comprehensive programs.
www.amcdaca.org

Association of Black Admission and Financial Aid Officers of the Ivy League and Sister Schools (ABAFAOILSS)
A professional educational subset of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and its sister schools for minority admissions and financial aid officers.
www.abaschool.org

Association of Black American Ambassadors (ABAA)
Originally created to advance public understanding of diplomacy and to provide a forum for an exchange of views between its members and various arms of government responsible for shaping foreign policy.
www.abaa.meridian.org

Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
For men and women on staffs or boards of corporate and foundation grant-making organizations.
www.abfe.org

Association of Black Psychologists
An association geared towards uniting black psychologists, both professionals and students, to encourage the psychological well-being of African Americans.
www.abpsi.org

Association of Black Sociologist (ABS)
For African American sociologists with doctorates who contribute to research and publish findings on black experiences.
www.blacksociologist.org

Association of Black Women in Higher Education (ABWHE)
An organization and association of black women, established to foster and expand the historically substantive role of African American women in higher education.
www.abwhe.org

Association of Minority Enterprises of New York (AMENY)
A group for minority businesses and functions to foster economic, commercial, and industrial growth.
www.ameny.org

Audience Development Committee, Inc.
A committee whose essential purpose is the accumulation of dependable audiences for black theater and dance companies.
www.audelco.net

Black Agency Executives (BAE)
Shines a light on the growing need for African American executives in the not-for-profit human service community of New York City.
www.blackagencyexecutives.org

Black Awareness in Television (BAIT)
An organization that communicates and presents black ideas to the community, encourages affirmative action in the media, and facilitates communications for black groups through the means of electronic media.
www.projectbait.blackgold.net

Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA)
Calls attention to the need of facilitated access to library services in African American communities.
www.bcala.org

Black Filmmakers Foundation (BFF)
A not-for-profit organization founded to develop awareness of black independent film and video as an important means of artistic movement.
www.surview.com

Black Psychiatrists of America (BPA)
A resource of psychiatric information, education, and training for African American psychiatrists on the special mental health needs of the black population.
www.blackpsych.org

Black Retail Action Group, Inc.
Formed to stimulate minorities' interest in the field of retailing at all levels.
www.bragusa.org

Black Unites Front (National Black United Front NBUF)
An alternative African American movement organization that develops programs geared toward strengthening black families.
www.nbufront.org

Black Women's Forum
Provides a platform of regular discussion on issues of concern to black women.
www.blackwomensforum.com

Black Women in Church and Society (BWCS)
Provides leadership, training, and develops support structures to help women in fulfilling responsibilities brought on by their increased participation in religious activities in the U.S. and in the Third World.
www.itc.edu

Black Women in Publishing (BWIP)
Supplies information, moral support, and a network used to exchange ideas and improve skills for black professional women in the publishing field.
www.bwip.org

Black Women's Network (Los Angeles)
Gives access to resources and networking opportunities for professional and entrepreneurial women, as well as those seeking to develop, start, or transfer careers.
www.blackwomensnetwork.net

Blacks in Government
First started to promote the interests of African American civil servants working in federal, state, and local levels of government.
www.bignet.org

Booker T. Washington Foundation
A not-for-profit foundation that operates in five different areas: resource development, international development and cooperation, science and technology, telecommunications, and public policy research.
www.btwfound.org

Business Policy Review Council
A networking organization for corporate executives working in the African American community.
www.businesspolicy.org

Carats, Inc.
An organization that strongly encourages the social and educational civic involvement of its members.
www.caratsincorporated.com

Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc.
Formed to promote economic development between Caribbean American enterprises and business endeavors as well as most other minority owned businesses.
www.caribbeantradecenter.com

Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc.
An international sorority comprised of both graduate and undergraduate students who are either commencing, enrolled, or graduating from and into the nursing profession.
www.chietaphi.com

Chums, Inc.
A group whose purpose is the developing of better cultural, civic, and social relations through charitable, educational, and religious activities.
www.chumsinc.org

Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
A union based organization set on the improvement of social-economic level of minorities while concurrently strengthening trade unionism in general by bringing more African Americans into the labor movement.
www.cbtu.org

Conference of Minority Public Administrators
A conference of administrators dedicated to bettering the government and striving for excellence through public service.
www.compaonline.org

Conference of Prince Hall Grand Masters
A conference group that furnishes broad guidance to many programs that routinely contribute annually to the national civil rights organizations of many classifications.
www.princehall.org

Congress of Racial Equality (CORE)
Originally created during the civil rights movement of the 1960's, this group maintains the goal of confronting manifestations of racism and discrimination in America.
www.core-online.org

Congressional Black Caucus
Comprised of African American members of the U.S. House of representatives who serve as a catalyst for the economic, educational, and social concerns of blacks and other lesser represented Americans of varied backgrounds.
www.thecongressionalblackcaucus.com

Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
First started to support and conduct nonpartisan research, technical assistance, training education, and informational activities as well as create programs whose purpose is to advance political participation by African Americans and other minority group members.
www.cbcfinc.org

Consortium for Graduate Studies in Management
A consortium established to hasten the promotion and advancement of minorities into managerial positions in many varying fields of business.
www.cgsm.org

Constituency for Africa (CFA)
Set up as a constituency for a broad based coalition of organizations, institutions, and individuals committed to the constant progression and diligent development of African Nations.
www.cfanet.org

Continental Societies, Inc.
An institution which takes pride in creating programs and services for children and youth with the intent focus on the special needs of their participants.
www.continentalsocietiesinc.org

Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
A sorority that encourages academic achievement through scholarship aid and endowments for distinguished professionals.
www.deltasigmatheta.org

Drifters, Inc.
A determined and driven group of professional women in support of the civic, charitable, and educational endeavors developing within the community.
www.thedriftersinc.org

Eta Phi Beta
A national business and professional sorority that works to create congenial fellowship among businesswomen and assist them in building professional business careers.
www.etaphibetanational.com

Executive Leadership Council
A not for profit, independent, non-partisan organization made up of high ranking African American executives from Fortune 100 business corporations.
www.elcinfo.com

Federation of Southern Cooperatives Land Assistance Fund
A resource guide, advocacy group, and technical assistance advisory for member coops on black land loss and land retention in the southeast.
www.federationsoutherncoop.com

Frontiers International, Inc.
An international endeavor whose primary goals are the search to adequately enrich community welfare in general through the volunteer services of a variety of projects.
www.frontiersinternation.com

Gospel Music Workshop of America
A musical institution of Gospel which gives detailed workshops with the intent to inspire gospel and spiritual music in its members.
www.gmwnational.net

Groove Phi Groove Social Fellowship, Inc.
This organization was founded with the intentions of emphasizing academic awareness and good ethical standards amongst college men of a variety of criteria.
www.groove-phi-groove.org

Improved Benevolent Protective Order of Elks of the World
A not-for-profit fraternal institution assigned the task of conducting charitable activities by means of various civic, education, and religious programs. www.ibpoew.net

International Association of Black Professional Fire Fighters
A group for fire fighters, which was formed with the understanding of the need to shine a bright light on the needs of black fire fighters throughout the United States of America.
www.iabpff.org

International Black Writers
A committee of authors and journalists committed to encouraging black writers nationwide to produce fiction and non-fiction work concerning black ideas, concepts, and ideologies.
www.ibwa.tripod.com

Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
An international organization of business and professional women whose mission is the worthwhile contribution to changing social and economic patterns.
www.iota1929.org

Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
A national social service organization of both graduate and undergraduate students who insists on creating new traditions rather than relying on existing ones.
www.iotaphitheta.org

Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
A charitable group that provides educational, cultural, civic, and social programs for minority youth.
www.jack-and-jill.org

Jackie Robinson Foundation
A not-for-profit organization preserving the legacy of Baseball Hall of Fame great Jackie Robinson through the distribution of scholarships in higher education, while creating educational and leadership development programs for minority youths.
www.jackierobinson.org

Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
A center focused on helping black Americans participate completely and effectively in the organizations that govern our society.
www.jointcenter.org

Justice, Unity, Generosity, and Service, Inc. (JUGS)
A national charitable organization comprised of business and professional women whose primary concern is the welfare of children.
www.juggsii.org

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
A fraternity intent on fostering black achievement on college campuses across the country by providing a support group and resource for African American men of culture, patriotism, and honor.
www.kappaalphapsi1911.com

Lambda Kappa Mu Sorority, Inc.
A strong minded sorority who engaged in bringing together business and professional women to promote the sorority's ideals, sisterhood, achievement, scholarship, and service.
www.lkmsororityinc.org

Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
Formed after President John F. Kennedy appealed directly to the nation's leading private lawyers to support the struggle for equality among black citizens. www.lawyerscommittee.org

Leadership Conference on Civil Rights
A coalition group of major national organizations, which represents a variety of associations, such as African Americans, Hispanics, and Asian American labor groups, major religious groups, women, the elderly, the handicapped, and other minority businesses and professions.
www.civilrights.org/about/lccr

Links, Inc.This organization promotes educational, civic, and cultural activities to enrich the lives of its members and of the world community.
www.linksinc.org

Low Income Housing Information Service (National Low Income Housing Coalition)
A non-membership endeavor with subscribers of all races nationwide that provides information for housing organizations, advocates, activists, and people of low income on the requirements for affordable housing in America.
www.nlihc.org

There are a lot more than that. Let me know if you want me to list all of them.

And they'll get everything the ask for from Hitlery @ our expense. This is Soros shaping our country for us again. Let Trump kick Soros out of our White House.
Two questions: What`s a Hitlery and how old are you? Perhaps you should be in summer school making preparations for entering Jr. High next month.

Here are a list of black organizations.

Black Organizations and Organizations Serving Black Communities

A Better Chance, Inc. (ABC)
The only domestic and most established academic talent search for minority youth.
www.abetterchance.org

A. Philip Randolph Institute & A. Philip Education Fund
An organization dedicated to increasing awareness and involvement of African American politicians at local, state, and national levels of government.
www.apri.org

African American Museum Association (AAMA)
An institution whose purpose is to encourage and promote the celebration of African American culture and heritage through public exhibitions.
www.blackmuseums.org

African Methodist Episcopal Church (AME)
An African Methodist Episcopal church committed to helping the needy, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, and supplying jobs for those in need.
www.ame-church.com

African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church (AMEZ)
A Methodist Episcopal Zion church established to spiritually and academically support institutions of higher education.
www.amez.org

Africare, Inc
A private, not-for-profit organization devoted to bettering the access to food, water, health care, refuge assistance, and a greater quality of life in rural Africa.
www.africare.org

Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society
An African American organization encouraging academic research into African American history and geology.
www.aahgs.org

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (AKA)
Founded in 1908, this group has set out to improve social, economic, cultural, and health conditions throughout the United States and the world.
www.aka1908.com

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
First started in 1906 and the oldest predominantly black Greek Letter fraternity in America, this organization's purpose is to foster academic excellence while serving the community.
www.alpha-phi-alpha.com

Alpha Pi Chi National Sorority, Inc.
Originally founded in 1963, this sorority's primary focus is a strong fundraising effort to benefit many charities.
www.alphapichi.org

American Association for Affirmative Action (AAAA)
Created for professionals committed to the implementation of affirmative action and equal opportunity across the nation.
www.affirmativeaction.org

American Association of Black in Energy (AABE)
An African American association's most paramount of tasks is the constant reinforcement of ensuring that minority voices are taken into account in regards to the development of national energy policies.
www.aabe.org

American Bridge Association (ABA)
Formed by African American tennis players in response to being excluded from most bridge events.
www.americanbridge.com

American Council on Education, Office of Minorities in Higher Education
Provides aid to minority administrators in both predominantly white and historically black institutions of higher education around the world.
www.acenet.edu

American Health and Beauty Aids Institute (AHBAI)
A trade association for companies of minority ownership whose manufacturing includes ethnic health and beauty products.
www.ahbai.org

American League of Financial Institutions (ALFI)
Embodied by 51 African American, Hispanic, Asian American, women-owned, and/or women-managed savings and loan institutions whose goals are to promote and produce thrift and home ownership among minority groups.
www.alfi.org

Amistad Research Center
Makes accessible to the public a collection of scholarly source material on ethnic history and race relations in the United States.
www.amistadresearchcenter.org

Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles Mystic Shrine, Inc. (AEAONMS)
A charitable and benevolent fraternal order that sponsors programs to curb delinquency and drug use among black youth while lending support to education through scholarships.
www.aeaonms.org

Associated Black Charities
A not-for-profit federation of health and human services agencies whose contributions enable and assist community based organizations serving New York neighborhoods in need of most aid.
www.associatedblackcharities.org

Associated for Multi-Cultural Counseling and Development
Encourages improvement on ethnic and racial empathy and understanding through the use of comprehensive programs.
www.amcdaca.org

Association of Black Admission and Financial Aid Officers of the Ivy League and Sister Schools (ABAFAOILSS)
A professional educational subset of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and its sister schools for minority admissions and financial aid officers.
www.abaschool.org

Association of Black American Ambassadors (ABAA)
Originally created to advance public understanding of diplomacy and to provide a forum for an exchange of views between its members and various arms of government responsible for shaping foreign policy.
www.abaa.meridian.org

Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
For men and women on staffs or boards of corporate and foundation grant-making organizations.
www.abfe.org

Association of Black Psychologists
An association geared towards uniting black psychologists, both professionals and students, to encourage the psychological well-being of African Americans.
www.abpsi.org

Association of Black Sociologist (ABS)
For African American sociologists with doctorates who contribute to research and publish findings on black experiences.
www.blacksociologist.org

Association of Black Women in Higher Education (ABWHE)
An organization and association of black women, established to foster and expand the historically substantive role of African American women in higher education.
www.abwhe.org

Association of Minority Enterprises of New York (AMENY)
A group for minority businesses and functions to foster economic, commercial, and industrial growth.
www.ameny.org

Audience Development Committee, Inc.
A committee whose essential purpose is the accumulation of dependable audiences for black theater and dance companies.
www.audelco.net

Black Agency Executives (BAE)
Shines a light on the growing need for African American executives in the not-for-profit human service community of New York City.
www.blackagencyexecutives.org

Black Awareness in Television (BAIT)
An organization that communicates and presents black ideas to the community, encourages affirmative action in the media, and facilitates communications for black groups through the means of electronic media.
www.projectbait.blackgold.net

Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA)
Calls attention to the need of facilitated access to library services in African American communities.
www.bcala.org

Black Filmmakers Foundation (BFF)
A not-for-profit organization founded to develop awareness of black independent film and video as an important means of artistic movement.
www.surview.com

Black Psychiatrists of America (BPA)
A resource of psychiatric information, education, and training for African American psychiatrists on the special mental health needs of the black population.
www.blackpsych.org

Black Retail Action Group, Inc.
Formed to stimulate minorities' interest in the field of retailing at all levels.
www.bragusa.org

Black Unites Front (National Black United Front NBUF)
An alternative African American movement organization that develops programs geared toward strengthening black families.
www.nbufront.org

Black Women's Forum
Provides a platform of regular discussion on issues of concern to black women.
www.blackwomensforum.com

Black Women in Church and Society (BWCS)
Provides leadership, training, and develops support structures to help women in fulfilling responsibilities brought on by their increased participation in religious activities in the U.S. and in the Third World.
www.itc.edu

Black Women in Publishing (BWIP)
Supplies information, moral support, and a network used to exchange ideas and improve skills for black professional women in the publishing field.
www.bwip.org

Black Women's Network (Los Angeles)
Gives access to resources and networking opportunities for professional and entrepreneurial women, as well as those seeking to develop, start, or transfer careers.
www.blackwomensnetwork.net

Blacks in Government
First started to promote the interests of African American civil servants working in federal, state, and local levels of government.
www.bignet.org

Booker T. Washington Foundation
A not-for-profit foundation that operates in five different areas: resource development, international development and cooperation, science and technology, telecommunications, and public policy research.
www.btwfound.org

Business Policy Review Council
A networking organization for corporate executives working in the African American community.
www.businesspolicy.org

Carats, Inc.
An organization that strongly encourages the social and educational civic involvement of its members.
www.caratsincorporated.com

Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Inc.
Formed to promote economic development between Caribbean American enterprises and business endeavors as well as most other minority owned businesses.
www.caribbeantradecenter.com

Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc.
An international sorority comprised of both graduate and undergraduate students who are either commencing, enrolled, or graduating from and into the nursing profession.
www.chietaphi.com

Chums, Inc.
A group whose purpose is the developing of better cultural, civic, and social relations through charitable, educational, and religious activities.
www.chumsinc.org

Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
A union based organization set on the improvement of social-economic level of minorities while concurrently strengthening trade unionism in general by bringing more African Americans into the labor movement.
www.cbtu.org

Conference of Minority Public Administrators
A conference of administrators dedicated to bettering the government and striving for excellence through public service.
www.compaonline.org

Conference of Prince Hall Grand Masters
A conference group that furnishes broad guidance to many programs that routinely contribute annually to the national civil rights organizations of many classifications.
www.princehall.org

Congress of Racial Equality (CORE)
Originally created during the civil rights movement of the 1960's, this group maintains the goal of confronting manifestations of racism and discrimination in America.
www.core-online.org

Congressional Black Caucus
Comprised of African American members of the U.S. House of representatives who serve as a catalyst for the economic, educational, and social concerns of blacks and other lesser represented Americans of varied backgrounds.
www.thecongressionalblackcaucus.com

Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
First started to support and conduct nonpartisan research, technical assistance, training education, and informational activities as well as create programs whose purpose is to advance political participation by African Americans and other minority group members.
www.cbcfinc.org

Consortium for Graduate Studies in Management
A consortium established to hasten the promotion and advancement of minorities into managerial positions in many varying fields of business.
www.cgsm.org

Constituency for Africa (CFA)
Set up as a constituency for a broad based coalition of organizations, institutions, and individuals committed to the constant progression and diligent development of African Nations.
www.cfanet.org

Continental Societies, Inc.
An institution which takes pride in creating programs and services for children and youth with the intent focus on the special needs of their participants.
www.continentalsocietiesinc.org

Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
A sorority that encourages academic achievement through scholarship aid and endowments for distinguished professionals.
www.deltasigmatheta.org

Drifters, Inc.
A determined and driven group of professional women in support of the civic, charitable, and educational endeavors developing within the community.
www.thedriftersinc.org

Eta Phi Beta
A national business and professional sorority that works to create congenial fellowship among businesswomen and assist them in building professional business careers.
www.etaphibetanational.com

Executive Leadership Council
A not for profit, independent, non-partisan organization made up of high ranking African American executives from Fortune 100 business corporations.
www.elcinfo.com

Federation of Southern Cooperatives Land Assistance Fund
A resource guide, advocacy group, and technical assistance advisory for member coops on black land loss and land retention in the southeast.
www.federationsoutherncoop.com

Frontiers International, Inc.
An international endeavor whose primary goals are the search to adequately enrich community welfare in general through the volunteer services of a variety of projects.
www.frontiersinternation.com

Gospel Music Workshop of America
A musical institution of Gospel which gives detailed workshops with the intent to inspire gospel and spiritual music in its members.
www.gmwnational.net

Groove Phi Groove Social Fellowship, Inc.
This organization was founded with the intentions of emphasizing academic awareness and good ethical standards amongst college men of a variety of criteria.
www.groove-phi-groove.org

Improved Benevolent Protective Order of Elks of the World
A not-for-profit fraternal institution assigned the task of conducting charitable activities by means of various civic, education, and religious programs. www.ibpoew.net

International Association of Black Professional Fire Fighters
A group for fire fighters, which was formed with the understanding of the need to shine a bright light on the needs of black fire fighters throughout the United States of America.
www.iabpff.org

International Black Writers
A committee of authors and journalists committed to encouraging black writers nationwide to produce fiction and non-fiction work concerning black ideas, concepts, and ideologies.
www.ibwa.tripod.com

Iota Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
An international organization of business and professional women whose mission is the worthwhile contribution to changing social and economic patterns.
www.iota1929.org

Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
A national social service organization of both graduate and undergraduate students who insists on creating new traditions rather than relying on existing ones.
www.iotaphitheta.org

Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
A charitable group that provides educational, cultural, civic, and social programs for minority youth.
www.jack-and-jill.org

Jackie Robinson Foundation
A not-for-profit organization preserving the legacy of Baseball Hall of Fame great Jackie Robinson through the distribution of scholarships in higher education, while creating educational and leadership development programs for minority youths.
www.jackierobinson.org

Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
A center focused on helping black Americans participate completely and effectively in the organizations that govern our society.
www.jointcenter.org

Justice, Unity, Generosity, and Service, Inc. (JUGS)
A national charitable organization comprised of business and professional women whose primary concern is the welfare of children.
www.juggsii.org

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
A fraternity intent on fostering black achievement on college campuses across the country by providing a support group and resource for African American men of culture, patriotism, and honor.
www.kappaalphapsi1911.com

Lambda Kappa Mu Sorority, Inc.
A strong minded sorority who engaged in bringing together business and professional women to promote the sorority's ideals, sisterhood, achievement, scholarship, and service.
www.lkmsororityinc.org

Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
Formed after President John F. Kennedy appealed directly to the nation's leading private lawyers to support the struggle for equality among black citizens. www.lawyerscommittee.org

Leadership Conference on Civil Rights
A coalition group of major national organizations, which represents a variety of associations, such as African Americans, Hispanics, and Asian American labor groups, major religious groups, women, the elderly, the handicapped, and other minority businesses and professions.
www.civilrights.org/about/lccr

Links, Inc.This organization promotes educational, civic, and cultural activities to enrich the lives of its members and of the world community.
www.linksinc.org

Low Income Housing Information Service (National Low Income Housing Coalition)
A non-membership endeavor with subscribers of all races nationwide that provides information for housing organizations, advocates, activists, and people of low income on the requirements for affordable housing in America.
www.nlihc.org

There are a lot more than that. Let me know if you want me to list all of them.

I don't see Black Lives Matter on that list. Maybe because they don't serve black communities.

So, please explain, what your bullshit answer has to do with Black Lives Matter - Sweden?

And they'll get everything the ask for from Hitlery @ our expense. This is Soros shaping our country for us again. Let Trump kick Soros out of our White House.
Two questions: What`s a Hitlery and how old are you? Perhaps you should be in summer school making preparations for entering Jr. High next month.

Hitlery is a cross between an evil, lying, demented monster, and a German fuhrer.
Maybe you should take a few courses in sardonicism before you launch....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back